FTO Glass or AZO Glass is a kind of TCO glass mainly used for producing thin film solar cells as substrate/front TCO glass or seal glass/back glass. The right balance between transmittance, haze and conductivity of the TCO coating enable it to improve the cell efficiency of thin film solar cells embedded in photovoltaic modules.
Features of Solar FTO Glass:
Light transmittance: >80%
Sheet resistance: 7-15Ω
good laser etching properties
good weatherability and durability
High light transmittance, high mechanical strength, high planeness.
TCO Glass(Ultra Clear Float Glass)
SnO2: F Based or ZnO: Al Based
Front glass or back glass for thin film solar cells (a-Si: H solar cells, μc-Si tandem solar cells and CdTe solar cells).
Specifications of Solar FTO Glass:
Thickness: 3.2mm, 4mm,
Size: customized size
Applications of Solar FTO Glass:
FTO Glass or AZO Glass is widely applied in a-Si: H solar cells, μc-Si tandem solar cells and CdTe solar cells because of its potentials to lower the reflectivity between the interface and the absorber, to increase the light path into the absorber and to trap the solar energy into the absorber.
- Q:There are several appearances of the quality defects of ordinary flat glass
- If molten glass contains gas, it forms bubbles when it is formed. Bubbles mainly affect the transmittance of glass, reduce the mechanical properties of glass, but also affect people's vision, resulting in deformation of the biological image, the main reason is that the purity of raw materials is not enough.
- Q:Who has information about power plants chimneys, water glass, acid resistant concrete?
- Water glass acid resistant concrete raw material: water glass, acid resistant concrete raw materials, including cementation material, curing agent, acid resistant aggregate and admixture. The composition of water glass and acid resistant soil is different, and the prepared concrete will have different properties and range of application. 1) cement material - water glass: building engineering usually use sodium silicate glass (including Na20). Divided into powder water glass and liquid water glass according to their different states. Liquid water glass is a fine quartz sand, S102 (or quartzite) mixed with sodium carbonate in a certain proportion, placed in a furnace of 1350 - 1400 DEG C, and cooled by melting reaction to be a semi-finished product of solid water glass. The solid water glass is put into the autoclave, and the water vapor is dissolved into water so that a practical liquid water glass can be obtained. The liquid water glass can be obtained by two times of spray drying, which is usually called sodium silicate powder. The modulus and specific density of water glass have great influence on the properties of concrete. In order to guarantee the technical performance of acid proof concrete, the water glass of suitable modulus and specific density must be chosen. According to the experience of acid proof construction, water glass modulus 2 is recommended. From 6 to 3.O, the corresponding specific density is from 1.38 to 1.40. Water glass appearance is colorless, slightly blue transparent or translucent viscous liquid.
- Q:Is acrylic organic glass?Which is more expensive, acrylic or plexiglass?
- Acrylic has high transparency, light transmission rate of 92%, a "plastic crystal" reputation. And has excellent weather resistance, especially in outdoor applications, among other plastic crown, and with good surface hardness and luster, processing and plasticity, can be made into various required shapes and other types of sheet products. There are rich colors (including the translucent shade guide), the other is characterized by thick still maintain a high level of transparency.
- Q:Does anyone know iPhone's toughened glass production process? Thank you
- Glass raw materials, after inspection, began processing, usually in accordance with the equipment conditions of the factory, pre cutting or no pre cutting required;
- Q:Cement / glass raw materials, equipment, principle, composition, characteristics, uses and types
- This is a useful feature because it prevents edges from becoming rounded, loss of tooth shape, and disappearance of surface imprinting, which is conducive to a vivid appearance. Kaolin hydrated aluminum silicate (Al2O3 2SiO2 2H2O), plays the role of adhesive to improve the forming ability of non sintered ceramic. Because of its opacity, the content is minimal. Although many repair ceramics contain free crystalline phases of quartz, they should be described as glass; rather, high melting ceramics can be called feldspathic glass". In the production of medium and low melting ceramics, the manufacturers mix various ingredients to melt them and then quench them in water. Quenching causes internal stresses, causing large cracks and fractures throughout the glass. This process is called the heating of glass material, and the product is called glass material. The brittle structure thus formed can easily be ground into powder for use by the porcelain artist. During the pre melting of ceramics, thermochemical reactions occur between the components, and the shrinkage associated with this reaction occurs. In subsequent chamber sintering, powders are fused together to form restorations. The melting temperature depends on the composition of the glass and must be carefully controlled to minimize thermoplastic flow. Potash (potash) and sodium (soda) is a carbonate or natural minerals (such as feldspar) to be introduced in the form of.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass products?
- It's quartz sand (that is sand). The chemical name is SiO2
- Q:What are the materials for car windshields? Is there anything different than ordinary glass?
- At present, the front windshield of the car is mainly made of laminated glass and sandwich area toughened glass, and it can bear strong impact force.
- Q:Renovation of the house to buy bricks when how to see the quality of good or bad? What kind of good?
- Mosaic is mainly divided into glass mosaic (raw materials for glass) and ceramic mosaic two. Mainly used for decorative wall.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass glue?
- Mainly divided into two categories: neutral acid silicone rubber polyurethane adhesive can be indoor and outdoor weathering 107 RTV silicone rubber and calcium carbonate, silica, additives, mixing, vacuum glass glue chemical formula: 107RTV+SiO2+CaCO3= glass glue according to the technical requirements of the chemical equipment selection will differ.
- Q:What chemicals can be made from glass, paper, detergents, etc?
- Common is soda ash. Glass has silica, soda ash, sodium carbonate, high temperature heating. Paper generally use cellulose, bleaching powder. Detergent (mainly soap), usually sodium stearate
Our company specializes in manufacturing a variety of building materials and chemical products.We are one of the biggest productive bases of glass block in China. We have many years manufacturing experience with all kinds of style and colour. Providing excellent quality and competitive price, are enjoying a high reputation all over the world market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range