FTO Glass or AZO Glass is a kind of TCO glass mainly used for producing thin film solar cells as substrate/front TCO glass or seal glass/back glass. The right balance between transmittance, haze and conductivity of the TCO coating enable it to improve the cell efficiency of thin film solar cells embedded in photovoltaic modules.
Features of Solar FTO Glass:
Light transmittance: >80%
Sheet resistance: 7-15Ω
good laser etching properties
good weatherability and durability
High light transmittance, high mechanical strength, high planeness.
TCO Glass(Ultra Clear Float Glass)
SnO2: F Based or ZnO: Al Based
Front glass or back glass for thin film solar cells (a-Si: H solar cells, μc-Si tandem solar cells and CdTe solar cells).
Specifications of Solar FTO Glass:
Thickness: 3.2mm, 4mm,
Size: customized size
Applications of Solar FTO Glass:
FTO Glass or AZO Glass is widely applied in a-Si: H solar cells, μc-Si tandem solar cells and CdTe solar cells because of its potentials to lower the reflectivity between the interface and the absorber, to increase the light path into the absorber and to trap the solar energy into the absorber.
- Q:What are the raw materials for producing edible glass bottles (such as pickles bottles, fermented beancurd bottles, etc.), and glass is the kind of glass material?
- In the production of glass products, raw materials are divided into general white material, high white material, super white material, and white material, the quality is getting better, he directly affects the glass transparency and crispness, better raw materials produced better quality glass products.
- Q:What are the production processes and raw materials of float glass?
- The qualified mixture is then sent to a glass furnace, and in the range of temperature, a uniform glass solution is obtained by melting, clarification, homogenizing and cooling. The glass liquid through the flow passage and launder into the tin bath filled with protective gas of nitrogen and hydrogen, floating on the surface of molten tin, complete glass liquid natural tree, thin, flat show polishing, after cooling, with glass transition roller table hold left into the annealing annealing and tin bath. The annealed glass band can be taken as a product after cutting, checking and packing.
- Q:What material is made of bullet proof glass?
- Bulletproof glass is made of glass (or organic glass) of a composite material and the quality of engineering plastics through special processing is obtained, it is usually transparent material, usually including polycarbonate layer on glass layer.
- Q:Can the toughened glass be cracked by the sun?
- thermal stabilityTempered glass has good thermal stability, can withstand the temperature difference is 3 times of ordinary glass, can withstand the temperature difference of 300 degrees celsius.
- Q:What kind of glass material is used in the aquarium?
- Ordinary glassEmerald green, fragile, transparency is not high, rain, exposure, aging, deformation, and do not amount to the production of fish tanks.
- Q:Glass factory raw materials specific to do?
- The glass is the main component in the manufacturing process of quartz sand, quartz sand is combined with other chemical materials at high temperature (1300 degrees Celsius) crystallized after firing the cooling of the body, with a hard, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and high transmittance characteristics, its wide application has a long history. The manufacturing technology of the use of glass a thousand li a day, increasing by the clock, glass, doors and windows, lamps, such as high-tech electronic components and space technology, are indispensable glass. Our daily contact with most of the "flat glass is" thick to thin for doors and windows, clocks and the use of medical tests, the manufacturing method is that the furnace in the glass slurry level or traction method (also called float) and vertical traction method. After the dissolution of soluble traction after furnace also has the cooling system, cooling after the completion into a "flat glass, flat glass thickness mainly depends on the speed of traction, traction faster, can be manufactured and thinner. Although the ordinary flat glass from the front appears bright transparent, but from the side near the edge is slightly blue, because the amount of glass color depends on the main raw material in the manufacture of glass - quartz sand and iron content of purity. Generally, the thin glass used in the watch industry is superior in quality but expensive in value. The main difference is that the raw material used in the quartz sand is superior and the iron content is very low (usually under 3/10000)
- Q:What raw material is the front bumper of the car made of?
- Tempered glass (Tempered, glass/Reinforced, glass) belongs to safety glass.
- Q:Are there any materials that need to be tested in curtain work?
- Hidden works, batch inspection of raw materials, report, commencement report, division of engineering, engineering, testing report report is mainly hanging plate before the covert acceptance, including steel keel, anticorrosion material inspection, etc..
- Q:How is glass made?
- The main raw materials of flat glass are: silica sand (sandstone), sodium carbonate, feldspar, dolomite, limestone and mirabilite.
- Q:What are these things that belong to the reactor's raw materials?
- The raw material of the reactor is very simple. Dry reactor, if it is hollow, only aluminum (copper) line plus aluminum (copper) card, and then poured into resin, winding may also be used glass fiber belt
Our company specializes in manufacturing a variety of building materials and chemical products.We are one of the biggest productive bases of glass block in China. We have many years manufacturing experience with all kinds of style and colour. Providing excellent quality and competitive price, are enjoying a high reputation all over the world market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range