FTO Glass or AZO Glass is a kind of TCO glass mainly used for producing thin film solar cells as substrate/front TCO glass or seal glass/back glass. The right balance between transmittance, haze and conductivity of the TCO coating enable it to improve the cell efficiency of thin film solar cells embedded in photovoltaic modules.
Features of Solar FTO Glass:
Light transmittance: >80%
Sheet resistance: 7-15Ω
good laser etching properties
good weatherability and durability
High light transmittance, high mechanical strength, high planeness.
TCO Glass(Ultra Clear Float Glass)
SnO2: F Based or ZnO: Al Based
Front glass or back glass for thin film solar cells (a-Si: H solar cells, μc-Si tandem solar cells and CdTe solar cells).
Specifications of Solar FTO Glass:
Thickness: 3.2mm, 4mm,
Size: customized size
Applications of Solar FTO Glass:
FTO Glass or AZO Glass is widely applied in a-Si: H solar cells, μc-Si tandem solar cells and CdTe solar cells because of its potentials to lower the reflectivity between the interface and the absorber, to increase the light path into the absorber and to trap the solar energy into the absorber.
- Q:What are the main raw materials for making ceramics, glass and cement?
- The main raw materials for producing ceramics are clay (such as Suzhou soil), quartz, feldspar (potassium feldspar and albite)
- Q:What is the raw material of glass? How is it converted to glass?
- Melting, the raw materials will be prepared by high temperature heating, forming a homogeneous bubble free liquid glass. This is a complex process of physics and chemistry. The melting of glass is carried out in a furnace. There are two main types of Furnaces: one is a crucible kiln, the other is glass in the crucible, and the other is heated outside the crucible. The small crucible kiln has only one crucible, and the larger one can be more than 20 crucibles. The crucible kiln is made by gap type, and now only optical glass and color glass are produced by crucible kiln. The other is the tank furnace. The frit is molten in the bath, and the flame is heated on the upper part of the glass. The glass melting temperature mostly in the 1300~1600 C Eve joy. Most of them are heated by flame and a few are heated by electric current. They are called electric furnaces. Now, the pool kiln is continuous production, small pool kiln can be a few meters, big can be more than 400 meters
- Q:What are the raw materials of water glass?
- Water glass production has two kinds of dry and wet method. Dry quartzite and soda ash as raw material, grinding mix, in the furnace to the temperature of 1300-1400 DEG C melting, press type reaction of solid water glass, dissolved in water and prepared liquid water glass
- Q:What are the raw materials of glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- It is a kind of composite material made of glass fiber and its products (glass cloth, band, felt, yarn, etc.) as reinforcing material and synthetic resin as base material.
- Q:What are the cutting and cutting of acrylic and aluminum-plastic plates?
- The splint knife acrylic, aluminum plate can also draw three splint that can also use a hacksaw, to fine tooth saw blade.
- Q:What materials are needed for the production of glass bottles and what are their proportions?
- The glass is the main component in the manufacturing process of quartz sand, quartz sand is combined with other chemical materials at high temperature (1300 degrees Celsius) crystallized after firing the cooling of the body, with a hard, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and high transmittance characteristics, its wide application has a long history.
- Q:Cement / glass raw materials, equipment, principle, composition, characteristics, uses and types
- Ceramic composition used in high melting ceramics is used by manufacturers and is hardly used to make individual ceramic restorations. The material contains 75% to 85% feldspar, 12% to 22% quartz and 4% kaolin. Feldspar forms glass phases, and quartz remains suspended in the form of quartz after sintering. Quartz (SiO2) is used as an intensifier in ceramics. At normal sintering temperature, it has no structural change and plays a role in stabilizing the bulk (mass) at high temperatures.
- Q:The shell of glass steel electric cars will not be on the poor out of the glass Sizha?
- There are two kinds of molding process, high temperature molding (SMC molding) and room temperature molding (hand paste or vacuum assisted molding). SMC molded, there is no problem of glass fiber, hand paste or vacuum assisted molding. If it takes a long time, you will see the bare phenomenon of glass fiber. You can look at the back of his shell, and if you see the surface is not smooth, it should be hand shaped, usually if the car's output is very large, with SMC molding more. My humble opinion. I hope I can help you.
- Q:Why a broken glass film
- This is because of containing nickel sulfide crystal glass raw material, manufacturing technology in the world is any existing can not be completely avoided, only reduce the exploding probability through control of the purity of raw materials and processing technology to a.
- Q:What are the raw materials made of glass and plastics?
- Polyethylene (Polyethylene, PE), referred to as PE. is ethylene organic polymer compound. Polyethylene is the best material in contact with food. Non-toxic, tasteless and odorless, conform to the hygiene standards of food packaging. Polyethylene film, transparent, with moisture, oxygen, anti acid and alkali resistance, air tightness in general, excellent heat sealing properties. Known as "plastic flowers" reputation. Plastic packaging and printing volume is the largest and most important materials.PVC-- PVC
Our company specializes in manufacturing a variety of building materials and chemical products.We are one of the biggest productive bases of glass block in China. We have many years manufacturing experience with all kinds of style and colour. Providing excellent quality and competitive price, are enjoying a high reputation all over the world market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range