FTO Glass or AZO Glass is a kind of TCO glass mainly used for producing thin film solar cells as substrate/front TCO glass or seal glass/back glass. The right balance between transmittance, haze and conductivity of the TCO coating enable it to improve the cell efficiency of thin film solar cells embedded in photovoltaic modules.
Features of Solar FTO Glass:
Light transmittance: >80%
Sheet resistance: 7-15Ω
good laser etching properties
good weatherability and durability
High light transmittance, high mechanical strength, high planeness.
TCO Glass(Ultra Clear Float Glass)
SnO2: F Based or ZnO: Al Based
Front glass or back glass for thin film solar cells (a-Si: H solar cells, μc-Si tandem solar cells and CdTe solar cells).
Specifications of Solar FTO Glass:
Thickness: 3.2mm, 4mm,
Size: customized size
Applications of Solar FTO Glass:
FTO Glass or AZO Glass is widely applied in a-Si: H solar cells, μc-Si tandem solar cells and CdTe solar cells because of its potentials to lower the reflectivity between the interface and the absorber, to increase the light path into the absorber and to trap the solar energy into the absorber.
- Q:What is a hollow glass?
- The technical level of manufacturing hollow glass must be very high, to be also more difficult. The key lies in the quality of processing factories, high visibility point will do better. Hongguang glass company owns the most advanced glass processing equipment, equipment type complete automatic production line with hollow glass, has a professional R & D team, senior. In the manufacture of hollow glass which is an industry in the brothers ahead.
- Q:Tempered glass and ordinary glass raw materials the same, but the manufacturing method is different, why first heating in rapid cooling, the difference is so great?
- Ordinary glass float line cooling is a long process, the glass also has compressive stress, but the compressive stress is small, uneven distribution
- Q:What is the raw material of glass fiber reinforced plastics and what is the matching ratio?
- The surface felt contains 90% glue, short cut felt is between 60-70%, square cloth 50., compound felt cloth 55%. Specific depends on the technical level of operators. Hope to be of help to you.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass made of?
- The glass is the main component in the manufacturing process of quartz sand, quartz sand is combined with other chemical materials at high temperature (1300 degrees Celsius) crystallized after firing the cooling of the body, with a hard, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and high transmittance characteristics, its wide application has a long history. The manufacturing technology of the use of glass a thousand li a day, increasing by the clock, glass, doors and windows, lamps, such as high-tech electronic components and space technology, are indispensable glass.
- Q:How do I see whether the raw material of tempered glass is made of float glass or standard glass?!
- Float glass: float glass surface flat, good brightness, no bubble and tumorLattice glass: the surface of the lattice is not very smooth, and the ripples can be seen from the side. Uneven thickness
- Q:The shell of glass steel electric cars will not be on the poor out of the glass Sizha?
- There are 2 kinds of process for making automobile shell with glass fiber reinforced plastic, 1. hand paste forming process and 2. pressing processThe choice of raw materials is reasonable, according to the operating procedures, the product is not defective, will not appear exposed fiber, it will not cause skin itchingA small number of unscrupulous manufacturers, technical level is low, Jerry built products must be betterYou can spray a layer of resin or a layer of dry adhesive tape on the exposed surface of the fiber when you encounter inferior products
- Q:Is the balance pad the raw material in the motor?
- Its main function is the use of mechanical energy into electrical energy, the most common is the use of thermal energy, water power, and so on to promote the generator rotor to generate electricity.
- Q:Glass factory raw materials specific to do?
- The glass is the main component in the manufacturing process of quartz sand, quartz sand is combined with other chemical materials at high temperature (1300 degrees Celsius) crystallized after firing the cooling of the body, with a hard, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and high transmittance characteristics, its wide application has a long history. The manufacturing technology of the use of glass a thousand li a day, increasing by the clock, glass, doors and windows, lamps, such as high-tech electronic components and space technology, are indispensable glass. Our daily contact with most of the "flat glass is" thick to thin for doors and windows, clocks and the use of medical tests, the manufacturing method is that the furnace in the glass slurry level or traction method (also called float) and vertical traction method. After the dissolution of soluble traction after furnace also has the cooling system, cooling after the completion into a "flat glass, flat glass thickness mainly depends on the speed of traction, traction faster, can be manufactured and thinner. Although the ordinary flat glass from the front appears bright transparent, but from the side near the edge is slightly blue, because the amount of glass color depends on the main raw material in the manufacture of glass - quartz sand and iron content of purity. Generally, the thin glass used in the watch industry is superior in quality but expensive in value. The main difference is that the raw material used in the quartz sand is superior and the iron content is very low (usually under 3/10000)
- Q:What are the main raw materials for making ceramics, glass and cement?
- The main raw materials of cement clinker clinker production [four main raw materials (limestone, sandstone mainly provides Ca (mainly Si), alumina (or slag, mainly to provide Al (or Fe), iron slag, gypsum, slag etc.)]
- Q:What are the cutting and cutting of acrylic and aluminum-plastic plates?
- The aluminum plastic composite plate is a composite material made of chemically treated coated aluminium plate as surface material, polyethylene plastic as core material, and manufactured on special aluminum plate production equipment. The unique properties of aluminum-plastic composite board itself has decided, its wide application: it can be used for building exterior wall, curtain wall, old building renovation, interior walls and ceiling decoration, advertising signs, display rack, dust purification engineering. The utility model belongs to a new type of building decoration material.
Our company specializes in manufacturing a variety of building materials and chemical products.We are one of the biggest productive bases of glass block in China. We have many years manufacturing experience with all kinds of style and colour. Providing excellent quality and competitive price, are enjoying a high reputation all over the world market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range