FTO Glass or AZO Glass is a kind of TCO glass mainly used for producing thin film solar cells as substrate/front TCO glass or seal glass/back glass. The right balance between transmittance, haze and conductivity of the TCO coating enable it to improve the cell efficiency of thin film solar cells embedded in photovoltaic modules.
Features of Solar FTO Glass:
Light transmittance: >80%
Sheet resistance: 7-15Ω
good laser etching properties
good weatherability and durability
High light transmittance, high mechanical strength, high planeness.
TCO Glass(Ultra Clear Float Glass)
SnO2: F Based or ZnO: Al Based
Front glass or back glass for thin film solar cells (a-Si: H solar cells, μc-Si tandem solar cells and CdTe solar cells).
Specifications of Solar FTO Glass:
Thickness: 3.2mm, 4mm,
Size: customized size
Applications of Solar FTO Glass:
FTO Glass or AZO Glass is widely applied in a-Si: H solar cells, μc-Si tandem solar cells and CdTe solar cells because of its potentials to lower the reflectivity between the interface and the absorber, to increase the light path into the absorber and to trap the solar energy into the absorber.
- Q:What are the raw materials made of glass and plastics?
- Polyethylene (Polyethylene, PE), referred to as PE. is ethylene organic polymer compound. Polyethylene is the best material in contact with food. Non-toxic, tasteless and odorless, conform to the hygiene standards of food packaging. Polyethylene film, transparent, with moisture, oxygen, anti acid and alkali resistance, air tightness in general, excellent heat sealing properties. Known as "plastic flowers" reputation. Plastic packaging and printing volume is the largest and most important materials.PVC-- PVC
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced metal material?
- Glass steel (English: Glass Reinforced Plastic, GRP, or Fiber Reinforced Plastic, English: FRP) also known as glass steel or glass fiber reinforced plastic, is a kind of polymer with epoxy resin as matrix, glass steel or carbon fiber reinforced composite material by composite technology and made.
- Q:What are the anticorrosive materials for glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Finished product protection: because the construction environment belongs to the pool irrigation, it is not conducive to the curing of epoxy forming, so it must take 48 hours curing time, to be fully cured after use.
- Q:What is the difference between white float glass and ordinary float glass?
- The iron oxide content of ultra white float glass is low, so the raw materials (sand or sandstone) to low iron content, iron content can be the best sand control below 0.03%
- Q:How to identify and select high quality insulating glass?
- At present, there are three kinds of insulating glass in China: (1) groove aluminum type single channel sealing; (two) groove aluminum double channel sealing; (three) compound sealant strip type insulating glass. Groove type aluminum single channel seal, because of its poor sealing, easy to enter moisture, resulting in condensation of glass, frosting, short service life, so the kind of insulating glass gradually eliminated.
- Q:Can ordinary white glass (Bai Jiuping) replace quartz glass?
- The glass is the main component in the manufacturing process of quartz sand, quartz sand is combined with other chemical materials at high temperature (1300 degrees Celsius) crystallized after firing the cooling of the body, with a hard, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and high transmittance characteristics, its wide application has a long history. The manufacturing technology of the use of glass a thousand li a day, increasing by the clock, glass, doors and windows, lamps, such as high-tech electronic components and space technology, are indispensable glass. Our daily contact with most of the "flat glass is" thick to thin for doors and windows, clocks and the use of medical tests, the manufacturing method is that the furnace in the glass slurry level or traction method (also called float) and vertical traction method. After the dissolution of soluble traction after furnace also has the cooling system, cooling after the completion into a "flat glass, flat glass thickness mainly depends on the speed of traction, traction faster, can be manufactured and thinner. Although the ordinary flat glass from the front appears bright transparent, but from the side near the edge is slightly blue, because the amount of glass color depends on the main raw material in the manufacture of glass - quartz sand and iron content of purity. Generally, the thin glass used in the watch industry is superior in quality but expensive in value, mainly because the material used in quartz sand is superior and the iron content is very low (usually under 3/10000)
- Q:Glass raw materials processing equipment, glass raw materials crushing equipment prices generally sell how much?
- 1. coarse crushing jaw crusher, 2. cone crusher, 3. sand machine, 4. screening machine, 5. finished products
- Q:What chemicals can be made from glass, paper, detergents, etc?
- Common is soda ash. Glass has silica, soda ash, sodium carbonate, high temperature heating. Paper generally use cellulose, bleaching powder. Detergent (mainly soap), usually sodium stearate
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?
- We know that solid materials can be divided into two categories: organic materials and inorganic materials. Organic materials are wood, plastic, plexiglass, cotton, wool, nylon and so on. Inorganic materials can be divided into three categories: single crystal, polycrystal and glass according to the structure. A single crystal has regular shapes and strict rules, such as the ruby is an alumina single crystal, the crystal is a silica single crystal, and the diamond is a single crystal of carbon. Polycrystal is a collection of large amounts of small single crystals, and all kinds of ceramics and metals are polycrystalline materials. Glass is a noncrystalline solid obtained by melting, cooling, and curing. Its structure has certain rules (short-range order) in the atomic and molecular range, but there is no rule (long-range disorder) in the macroscopic range.
- Q:A fireproof material is? Except glass wool, rock wool? Please tell me what is the raw material of these materials is?
- Application of phenolic insulation board: the polystyrene foam and polyurethane foam are flammable, no high temperature in some industries in developed countries are restricting the use of the fire department, the fire place of strict requirements, government departments have been expressly provided only with phenolic insulation board. Therefore, phenolic foam is more suitable for high performance materials demanding conditions of use, has good prospects for development. Such as steel structure workshop, large industrial plants, activity room, cold storage, clean workshop, building storey, temporary housing, gymnasium, supermarket and other needs of fire insulation requirements of buildings.
Our company specializes in manufacturing a variety of building materials and chemical products.We are one of the biggest productive bases of glass block in China. We have many years manufacturing experience with all kinds of style and colour. Providing excellent quality and competitive price, are enjoying a high reputation all over the world market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range