FTO Glass or AZO Glass is a kind of TCO glass mainly used for producing thin film solar cells as substrate/front TCO glass or seal glass/back glass. The right balance between transmittance, haze and conductivity of the TCO coating enable it to improve the cell efficiency of thin film solar cells embedded in photovoltaic modules.
Features of Solar FTO Glass:
Light transmittance: >80%
Sheet resistance: 7-15Ω
good laser etching properties
good weatherability and durability
High light transmittance, high mechanical strength, high planeness.
TCO Glass(Ultra Clear Float Glass)
SnO2: F Based or ZnO: Al Based
Front glass or back glass for thin film solar cells (a-Si: H solar cells, μc-Si tandem solar cells and CdTe solar cells).
Specifications of Solar FTO Glass:
Thickness: 3.2mm, 4mm,
Size: customized size
Applications of Solar FTO Glass:
FTO Glass or AZO Glass is widely applied in a-Si: H solar cells, μc-Si tandem solar cells and CdTe solar cells because of its potentials to lower the reflectivity between the interface and the absorber, to increase the light path into the absorber and to trap the solar energy into the absorber.
- Q:Consult the experts on injection molding. Injection of raw materials Riga glass material, OK?
- If the request is not high, it can be added, but the hollow words are not good, if there is anything that does not understand, speak out, give me 10 points first
- Q:Acrylic plexiglass rod can be used in what way?
- The disadvantages are complicated operation, great difficulty, slow curing time, and difficult to meet the requirement of mass production. The general characteristics and one component adhesive is fast and can meet the requirements of mass production process, product defect is after bonding of the bubbles, easy white, poor weather resistance, beautiful appearance and poor quality. In addition, the adhesive bonding process skill is also very important, there are several common a, docking: acrylic plate the level of two block to be docking on the operating platform, closed, and at the bottom of a sticky tape, leaving a gap of not more than 0.3mm wide for coating adhesive injection.
- Q:List and characteristics of chimney glass flake cement
- Due to the relative stretching coefficient of the steel, cement and other material and substrate, so in the case of heat shock resin layer easily cracking and shedding, and glass flake could commission a heat stable layer, which can prevent the substrate cracking and spalling.
- Q:Glass fiber raw material price increases, the impact on the glass fiber industry?
- A group of small and medium enterprises will face great pressure, especially the focus will be on reducing costs and expanding production, often ignoring product quality and marketing strategy, in the market competition in a disadvantageous position.
- Q:How to distinguish between good and bad glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Glass fiber reinforced plastic used for raw materials, resin, glass fiber reinforced plastic fiber silk, filler, calcium powder to 1:1:1 ratio configuration, high-quality glass fiber reinforced plastic choose high-quality resin: unsaturated ortho benzene resin 196, colorless transparent. Low viscosity, low heat release, low shrinkage, high speed cure, high speed compatibility and gloss.
- Q:Does anyone know iPhone's toughened glass production process? Thank you
- Chemical strengthening of good products, or the need for ultrasonic cleaning machine cleaning (quality inspection);(if you need a AR antireflection coating processing, processing, without careful confirmation, currently do not know the first AR coated glass is strong, whether it is feasible, if not feasible, AR coating will in strong, should be on the back of the glass doesn't need AR coating; positive surface is there, I'm not sure. There is supposed to be, the film will affect the resistant to scratching, maybe not, I'm not sure)
- Q:What's the difference between crystal and ordinary glass?
- Gloss: turn a high grade crystal glass against the light, and you will find it like a beautiful handicraft. White, glittering and translucent, and reflects the charming multicolored light, and low-end crystal or ordinary glassware in these areas there will be a big gap. What's more, in some ordinary glass containers, there are a lot of bubbles, and the color will be dirty and dark.Purchase of crystal glass
- Q:What's good with a cup?
- Pure porcelain, porcelain, glass, these basic is non-toxic and good some of the porcelain. The problem is that plastic, buy when you should pay attention to:1. see, look at the material are impurities.2., smell, if there is a pungent odor, it is recommended not to buy. Attention to drinking hot water, this cup is very bad for the body.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass made of?
- The glass is the main component in the manufacturing process of quartz sand, quartz sand is combined with other chemical materials at high temperature (1300 degrees Celsius) crystallized after firing the cooling of the body, with a hard, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and high transmittance characteristics, its wide application has a long history. The manufacturing technology of the use of glass a thousand li a day, increasing by the clock, glass, doors and windows, lamps, such as high-tech electronic components and space technology, are indispensable glass.
- Q:Is the raw material of organic glass harmful to human body?
- Will it be sweet or foul smelling?. It is harmful to your health。 So, you'd better wear a gas mask or a gas mask. If the powder is inhaled in the lungs, it is dangerous, so at least mask should be worn.
Our company specializes in manufacturing a variety of building materials and chemical products.We are one of the biggest productive bases of glass block in China. We have many years manufacturing experience with all kinds of style and colour. Providing excellent quality and competitive price, are enjoying a high reputation all over the world market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range