FTO Glass or AZO Glass is a kind of TCO glass mainly used for producing thin film solar cells as substrate/front TCO glass or seal glass/back glass. The right balance between transmittance, haze and conductivity of the TCO coating enable it to improve the cell efficiency of thin film solar cells embedded in photovoltaic modules.
Features of Solar FTO Glass:
Light transmittance: >80%
Sheet resistance: 7-15Ω
good laser etching properties
good weatherability and durability
High light transmittance, high mechanical strength, high planeness.
TCO Glass(Ultra Clear Float Glass)
SnO2: F Based or ZnO: Al Based
Front glass or back glass for thin film solar cells (a-Si: H solar cells, μc-Si tandem solar cells and CdTe solar cells).
Specifications of Solar FTO Glass:
Thickness: 3.2mm, 4mm,
Size: customized size
Applications of Solar FTO Glass:
FTO Glass or AZO Glass is widely applied in a-Si: H solar cells, μc-Si tandem solar cells and CdTe solar cells because of its potentials to lower the reflectivity between the interface and the absorber, to increase the light path into the absorber and to trap the solar energy into the absorber.
- Q:As the raw material for glass wool is what
- Glass wool is a type of glass fiber, is a kind of artificial inorganic fibers. Quartz, sand, limestone, dolomite and other natural ore as the main raw materials, with a number of soda ash, borax and other chemical raw materials into glass. In the melting state, with the help of external forces, blowing system into floc fiber, fiber and fiber for the solid cross, intertwined with each other, showing a lot of small gap. This gap can be considered as a pore. Therefore, the glass wool can be regarded as a porous material and has good thermal insulation and sound absorption property.
- Q:What kind of raw material does glass form? What is the general smelting process?
- Before people made of glass which has a lot of people use a lot of bubbles, there is no way to take out that European countries made out of glass without bubbles, other countries about the scary, stirring
- Q:The preparation process of glass and the basic material and the function of raw materials
- Feldspar provides Al2O3 and enhances chemical stability in glass;Glauber's salt helps the high temperature glass to remove bubbles produced by carbonates in other materials
- Q:Can ordinary white glass (Bai Jiuping) replace quartz glass?
- The glass is the main component in the manufacturing process of quartz sand, quartz sand is combined with other chemical materials at high temperature (1300 degrees Celsius) crystallized after firing the cooling of the body, with a hard, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and high transmittance characteristics, its wide application has a long history. The manufacturing technology of the use of glass a thousand li a day, increasing by the clock, glass, doors and windows, lamps, such as high-tech electronic components and space technology, are indispensable glass. Our daily contact with most of the "flat glass is" thick to thin for doors and windows, clocks and the use of medical tests, the manufacturing method is that the furnace in the glass slurry level or traction method (also called float) and vertical traction method. After the dissolution of soluble traction after furnace also has the cooling system, cooling after the completion into a "flat glass, flat glass thickness mainly depends on the speed of traction, traction faster, can be manufactured and thinner. Although the ordinary flat glass from the front appears bright transparent, but from the side near the edge is slightly blue, because the amount of glass color depends on the main raw material in the manufacture of glass - quartz sand and iron content of purity. Generally, the thin glass used in the watch industry is superior in quality but expensive in value, mainly because the material used in quartz sand is superior and the iron content is very low (usually under 3/10000)
- Q:Which brand of thermos cup is safe, double glass is not really glass, there is no other add, affect health?
- Stainless steel material specifications, which 18/8 said that the stainless steel material composition containing 18% chromium, containing 8% nickel, reached the standard materials, in line with the national food standards is the green environmental protection product, rust and corrosion products. Ordinary stainless steel cup body color is pale and dark, if the brine into the concentration of 1% will produce rust after 24 hours, which contains some elements exceed the standard, the direct harm to human health.
- Q:A fireproof material is? Except glass wool, rock wool? Please tell me what is the raw material of these materials is?
- Phenolic insulation board is based on phenolic resin and flame retardant, anti smoke agent, a variety of material, curing agent, foaming agent and other additives, closed cell rigid foam made by scientific formula. The most prominent advantage is fireproof and insulation.
- Q:What kind of material is made of automobile glass?
- Ordinary glass breaks can be irregular chunks
- Q:FRP process piping manufacturing process?
- A, lined with resin preparation. According to the quality control department according to the work environment, temperature conditions made resin formula system for lining resin matching, batching quantity according to the manufacturing schedule reasonable grasp. When the situation changes, the quality inspection department and the manufacturing department shall adjust the formulation in time, and prepare the resin according to the new formula;B, material preparation. According to the design requirements, the material needed for making the lining is transported to the designated position, and some wide width reinforcement materials are firstly cut and processed to the design width;C, lining production. According to the design requirements of the paving layer step liners, each layer in the process of laying under reasonable tension between the amount of overlap, and combined pressure roller rolling repeatedly from bubble to ensure fiber soaked completely. And requests each enhancement material layer to achieve the design resin content request;D, preliminary self check. According to the design requirements of overlay end of each layer, the operation requirements for quality testing of workers: whether the design meets the lining thickness, whether there is a local poor glue, hanging glue phenomenon, whether there is a white spot, whether there is a bubble, etc., if the occurrence of the above situation timely report and take measures;
- Q:What are the materials for car windshields? Is there anything different than ordinary glass?
- Prospects: glass technology has now completely penetrated the automotive industry, becoming an indispensable part of the automotive technology field. Although China is still the automotive industry such as glass and glass industry (BSG) belong to two different areas of the industry, the former belongs to the machinery manufacturing industry, which belongs to the light industry, but from the development of the car, the relationship between the two is more and more close. Nowadays, people always study and develop automotive glass from the perspective of automobile safety and appearance, and introduce new varieties.
- Q:What are the raw materials for low dielectric glass fiber?
- Glass fiber according to shape and length, can be divided into continuous fiber length, fiber and glass wool; according to the glass component, can be divided into non alkali, chemical resistance, high alkali, alkali, high strength, high elastic modulus and alkali resistant glass fiber etc..The main raw material for the production of glass fiber are: quartz sand, limestone, dolomite, alumina and pyrophyllite, boric acid, sodium carbonate, mirabilite and fluorite etc.. The production methods can be roughly divided into two categories: one is the molten glass directly into the fiber; one is the molten glass into the first 20mm diameter glass ball or rod, in a variety of ways made by heating a diameter of 3 ~ 80 m very fine fiber. An infinitely long fiber drawn from a platinum alloy plate by mechanical wire drawing is called continuous glass fiber, commonly known as long fiber. A discontinuous fiber made from a roller or air flow, called a fixed length glass fiber, commonly referred to as staple. Fine, short, flocculent fibers made from centrifugal force or high velocity air flow, called glass wool. Glass fibers are processed into various shapes, such as yarn, roving, chopped strand, cloth, band, felt, plate, tube, etc..
Our company specializes in manufacturing a variety of building materials and chemical products.We are one of the biggest productive bases of glass block in China. We have many years manufacturing experience with all kinds of style and colour. Providing excellent quality and competitive price, are enjoying a high reputation all over the world market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range