Clear Float Glass , is distortion-free, precision flat and transparent glass. It is made of molten glass which flows through tweel to tin bath and then to lehr. While floating through the molten tin, the glass under the works of gravity and surface tension becomes smooth and flat at both sides.
Model Number: Clear Float Glass 2~19MM
Function: Decorative Glass
Technique: Clear Glass
Color: Clear; Grey; Blue; Green; Bronze; Pink; Golden etc.
Size: 1830*1220, 3300*2140; 3300*2240; 1830*2440; 3660*2140
Packaging & Delivery of Float Glass
Packaging Details: Wooden crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.
Delivery Detail: Within 25 days after the deposit or L/C
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced metal material?
- Not metal material. Glass steel (also known as glass fibre reinforced plastics, abbreviations and symbols internationally recognized as GFRP or FRP) is a variety of properties of the composite materials widely used separately. It is a new type of functional material made of synthetic resin and glass fiber by composite process. Glass fiber reinforced plastic material has the characteristics of light weight, high specific strength, corrosion resistance, good electrical insulation performance, slow heat transfer, good thermal insulation, good transient and ultra high temperature performance, and easy coloring, and can pass through electromagnetic wave and so on.
- Q:What kind of film is toughened glass film?
- How to identify good protective film for toughened glass:1., bad exhaust surface residual bubble phenomenon;2., toughened glass can not stick around the corner, bubble phenomenon;3., toughened glass and mobile phone adhesion, easy to fall off phenomenon;4., toughened glass is too thick, affecting transmittance, and thickening of mobile phone thickness;5., toughened glass sticking glue is too thick, affect the mobile phone display transmittance;6. toughened glass is pasted on the mobile phone, and the surface of the mobile phone has a watermark phenomenon.7., toughened glass film is also straight edge and arc edge, arc edge relative to the more rounded, not easy to hurt hand
- Q:What are the production processes and raw materials of float glass?
- The qualified mixture is then sent to a glass furnace, and in the range of temperature, a uniform glass solution is obtained by melting, clarification, homogenizing and cooling. The glass liquid through the flow passage and launder into the tin bath filled with protective gas of nitrogen and hydrogen, floating on the surface of molten tin, complete glass liquid natural tree, thin, flat show polishing, after cooling, with glass transition roller table hold left into the annealing annealing and tin bath. The annealed glass band can be taken as a product after cutting, checking and packing.
- Q:FRP process piping manufacturing process?
- Glass tube wall structure from inside to outside are: glass fiber reinforced plastic lining layer, glass fiber reinforced plastic sub lining layer, glass fiber reinforced plastic winding layer, glass fiber reinforced plastic external protection layer.
- Q:Is the balance pad the raw material in the motor?
- Commonly used materials: 1 steel motor is divided into two major categories of carbon steel and alloy steel, cast iron can be divided into pig iron for steelmaking, casting iron and iron alloy; the organic material acetal, polyester, polyurethane, polyester imide resin and inorganic material such as glass Lisi etc.; the conductor material: copper, aluminum, copper, Aluminum Alloy silver; the insulation material: glass fiber, PVC, non vulcanized rubber or plastic mixture; the gas insulation material: nitrogen, hydrogen, carbon dioxide, six sulfur hexafluoride; insulating materials such as: liquid oil, transformer oil, switch capacitor oil, cable oil, silicone oil, synthetic oil etc.;, solid insulating materials: such as insulation paint, resin and rubber; impregnated fiber products; laminated material; plastics; mica products; 8 film, adhesive tape and composite materials; thermosetting plastics and thermoplastic adhesive.
- Q:What are the construction principles and raw materials of tempered glass?
- Tempered glass is the two processing product of flat glass. The processing of toughened glass can be divided into physical toughening method and chemical toughening method. Physical toughened glass is also called tempered tempered glass. It is the ordinary flat glass in heating furnace heated to the softening temperature close to the glass (600 DEG C), the internal stress of the self deformation is eliminated, and then removed from the glass furnace, with long nozzle high pressure cold air blowing glass on both sides, the rapid and uniform cooling to room temperature, well tempered glass can be made. This kind of glass in the internal and external tension compression stress state, once the local damage occurs, the stress release, the glass is broken into small pieces, these small pieces no sharp edges, not easy to hurt. In the production of tempered glass, the most influential factor on the quality of the product is how to make the glass form a larger and uniform internal stress. But the greatest impact on yield is how to prevent cracking and deformation.
- Q:What is quartz made of?
- 4, the construction of concrete, cementitious materials, road test material physical properties of materials, artificial marble, cement (cement standard sand) 5, chemical silicon compounds and water glass and other raw materials, sulfuric acid tower filler, amorphous silica powder 6, the main raw material of mechanical sand casting, grinding materials (sand, hard abrasive paper, sandpaper, emery cloth etc.)
- Q:What kind of material is glass made of?
- 1. isotropic particles of glass are arranged irregularly in general, but are statistically uniform, so that their physical and chemical properties are the same in any direction. The crystal is anisotropic. Examples: resistivity, thermal conductivity, transmissivity, refractive index, etc..2. there is no fixed melting point. Glass changes from solid to liquid and varies gradually over a range of temperatures. The crystal is determined by melting point, for example, (water ice crystals) in C melt 0 Eve joy. This property of glass makes it possible to be shaped by blowing, pulling, pressing, and other methods.3. tunability of composition and properties. The properties of the glass may vary continuously and gradually within a certain range with their properties. The crystal has a fixed component and a definite performance. In this way, we can adjust the composition of the glass, so that its performance meets the requirements of the use.
- Q:Chemical materials and additives needed for the production of glass
- The production process of float glass is introduced by taking ordinary production line of daily melting capacity of 600 tons in China as an example.Float glass is made in tin bath. The length of the whole production line is about 500 meters. It can produce 550 to 600 tons of glass every day. It is equivalent to 3 meters wide, 3 millimeters thick, and the glass belt is about 25 kilometers in length. Once started, 24 hours a day is uninterrupted until the furnace is stopped for about 8-10 years. Float production is the main mode of production of flat glass
- Q:Do solar panels use toughened glass, or are some high light transmitting materials good?
- Ultra white glass raw materials imported or made of iron high transmittance (transmission rate of up to 92%), through tempering (heating quenching), so that the strength of the glass increased 3--5 times, broken glass debris particle degree of safety, no harm to human body. The thickness of 2MM, 3MM, 3.2MM 4MM, etc..
Our professionally trained warehouse staff ensures that your glass is safely loaded so that it reaches its destination in the same perfect condition in which it left our production facility. We are constantly evolving our packing and loading techniques to ensure easier off-loading, minimal breakage, and other safeguards to combat seasonal changes in climate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
South America 22
Eastern Europe 4
Southeast Asia 7
Mid East 25
South Asia 6
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Russian
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average