Float Glass -Tinted Glas, is distortion-free, precision flat and transparent glass. It is made of molten glass which flows through tweel to tin bath and then to lehr. While floating through the molten tin, the glass under the works of gravity and surface tension becomes smooth and flat at both sides.
Model Number: Tinted Float Glass 2-19mm
Function: Decorative Glass
Technique: Tinted Glass
Type: Float Glass
Color: Clear; Grey; Blue; Green; Bronze; Pink; Golden etc.
Size: 1830*1220, 3300*2140; 3300*2240; 1830*2440; 3660*2140
Packaging & Delivery of Tinted Float Glass
Packaging Details: Wooden crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.
Delivery Detail: Within 25 days after the deposit or L/C
- Q:Who knows how the types of silicon sand are divided into types and what they are used for?
- The main raw materials for making glass. Generally the sand containing silicon, but in general how much silicon content to differentiate the varieties and quality of silica sand, silica sand with particle size, particle size distribution, particle size distribution is generally good, good quality.
- Q:Aluminum alloy window material is good, how to assemble?
- Sealing material: according to its different material, can be divided into structural sealant, building sealant (weather glue) and insulating glass two sealant. Structural sealant can be divided into one component and two components, two kinds. One component sealant, acid sealant and neutral sealant and so on. According to the method of fixing and fixing glass, the sealing material is divided into two kinds: dry material and wet material. When in use, the utility model can be used both inside and outside of the dry material, and can also be used for both inside and outside, and can be used in a mixed way. That is to say, when the outer side of the glass is arranged, the inner part of the glass is dry, and the outer part of the wet material or the inner side of the glass is provided with wet material for external use and dry. Dry material is finished product (market), according to its aluminum alloy notch in the form of different and divided into several kinds, soft and hard degrees are also different.
- Q:Is acrylic organic glass?Which is more expensive, acrylic or plexiglass?
- Acrylic is English Acrylics, Acrylics is acrylic acid (ester) and methacrylic acid (ester) general class of chemicals. People often say that the acrylic sheet is polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) plate, which is composed of methyl methacrylate monomer (MMA) polymerization.
- Q:How to distinguish between good and bad glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- High quality glass steel products appearance has no obvious cracks, pores are less pure, bright color, good transparency, toughness has a certain strength, good surface smoothness, long service life; while the poor quality of the glass steel product surface crack, more pores, mixed color gloss is not enough. Its service life is also short.
- Q:What kind of glass is smoked glass?
- * clarifierIn the process of making glass, some bubbles will appear. Reducing the bubbles is the use of fining agents, mainly arsenic trioxide, antimony oxide and nitrating salt
- Q:What material does PCB have?
- There are many kinds of copper clad laminates. According to different material can be divided into paper substrate, glass cloth substrate and synthetic fiber board; according to the different binder resin is divided into phenolic, epoxy, polyester and polytetrafluoroethylene; use can be divided into general and special type.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass made of?
- The glass raw materials used for the natural ore, so the manufacture of glass, first of all to all kinds of ore crushing, processing into powder, then according to the glass component, made with the material into the glass melting furnace for melting glass forming liquid. Qualified glass flows through the feed tank and flows out of the feed port to form the stock. The temperature of the stock is 1150~1170 degrees centigrade and the alkali free glass is 1200~1220 degrees centigrade. The material shares every minute near '200 times cut into ball billet. The billet passes through the chute, the ball distributor and the ball plate, and then rolls into different funnels respectively, then falls into a groove formed by three rollers with the same rotating direction. When the ball is rotated on the roller and its surface tension, the ball glass is formed gradually. Its diameter is determined by the thickness, velocity, and shear velocity of the glass stream.
- Q:As the raw material for glass wool is what
- According to the manufacturing process of products and the use of different glass cotton products will be divided into eight categories, are described as follows.1, glass wool cement products2, glass cotton textile products3, glass wool insulation products4, glass cotton rubber products5, glass cotton brake (drive) products6, glass cotton electrical materials7, glass cotton asphalt products8, the new use of color glass wool and glass wool cement products
- Q:What's the price of 0.85mm thick plexiglass, please?
- Domestic cheapest, about 400 or so, but the thickness is not enough, the material is poor
- Q:What's the connection between tempered glass and float glass?
- Tempered glass will float glass cutting, grinding, drilling, backward tempering furnace heating to glass softening point, rapid and uniform cooling, change the compressive stress of glass, a mechanical properties of good glass products
Our professionally trained warehouse staff ensures that your glass is safely loaded so that it reaches its destination in the same perfect condition in which it left our production facility. We are constantly evolving our packing and loading techniques to ensure easier off-loading, minimal breakage, and other safeguards to combat seasonal changes in climate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
South America 22
Eastern Europe 4
Southeast Asia 7
Mid East 25
South Asia 6
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Russian
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average