Ultra Clear Float Glass is a kind of low iron and transparent glass with high light transmittance(>91%), also called low iron glass. It is a high-quality, multifunctional and newly high-end glass. Being crystal clear and elegant, it is crowned as "crystal prince" of the glass family.
Features of Ultra Clear Float Glass:
1. High clarity: 6% higher visible light transmittace than ordinary clear glass;
2. Nobility and elegance:with the unique lavender edges , it has the feeling of the the sapphire against the sunshine.
3. Safety: No detonating impurities/metallic and no spontaneous detonation.
4. Low UV transmittance and Environmentally friendly products: can effectively prevent UV radiation and protect interior items from fading and aging.
5. CE/SGS/REACH Certificates.
Specifications of Ultra Clear Float Glass:
Thickness: 2- 25mm
Applications of Ultra Clear Float Glass:
Ultra Clear Glass has been widely used in various fields:
1. Interior and Exterior Decorations of Advanced Buildings: like curtain walls, glass doors of the lobby, transparent roof, glass ribs, glass suspended ceilings, partitions, walls, guard rails, stairs, etc.
2. Exhibition Hall and Showcase: in museum, exhibition hall, jewelry shop, clothing store, etc.
3. Home Appliances: as the screen protector of plasma TV, high-end visual refrigerator door, high-grade microwave oven panel, refrigerator cover, range hood cover, etc.
4. High-end Arts and Crafts, Lamps, etc.
5. Furniture and Bathroom Products.
- Q:Samsung LCD panel information
- The power supply needs to look at the output power, the output voltage, such as the 26 inch and 32 inch power supply on the market. Other sizes of LCD, or need to consult manufacturers of power supply, specific parameters
- Q:Water glass, ceramics, ordinary cement, quartz glass, what are these chemicals?
- Water glass chemical formula is Na2SiO3.9H2O, usually quartz and caustic soda (NaOH) wet production, or with quartz and soda ash (Na2CO3) dry production, both need high temperature.
- Q:What kind of glass is smoked glass?
- * clarifierIn the process of making glass, some bubbles will appear. Reducing the bubbles is the use of fining agents, mainly arsenic trioxide, antimony oxide and nitrating salt
- Q:Does anyone know iPhone's toughened glass production process? Thank you
- The first special glass raw materials used for Corelle Corning, Gorilla Glass or AGC Dragontrail Glass (Asahi; if you need a AR antireflection coating processing, processing)
- Q:Glass factory raw materials specific to do?
- Glass is formed by melting sand with other chemicals (the main ingredients are: soda ash, limestone, quartz). A continuous network structure is formed during melting, and the silicate like non-metallic material is gradually increased and hardened in the process of cooling. The chemical composition of ordinary glass is Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2, the main component is silica, is a kind of amorphous structure with irregular structure. Widely used in buildings for wind and light transmission; of mixtures. There is also colored glass mixed with certain metal oxides or salts, and toughened glass made by special methods. Sometimes some transparent plastic (such as polymethyl methacrylate) is also called organic glass.
- Q:What is the difference between white float glass and ordinary float glass?
- The iron oxide content of ultra white float glass is low, so the raw materials (sand or sandstone) to low iron content, iron content can be the best sand control below 0.03%
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?
- It can be made into various shapes by moulds. The irregular structure of glass determines the following characteristics of glass:1. isotropic particles of glass are arranged irregularly in general, but are statistically uniform, so that their physical and chemical properties are the same in any direction. The crystal is anisotropic. Examples: resistivity, thermal conductivity, transmissivity, refractive index, etc..2. there is no fixed melting point. Glass changes from solid to liquid and varies gradually over a range of temperatures. The crystal is determined by melting point, for example, (water ice crystals) in C melt 0 Eve joy. This property of glass makes it possible to be shaped by blowing, pulling, pressing, and other methods.3. tunability of composition and properties. The properties of the glass may vary continuously and gradually within a certain range with their properties. The crystal has a fixed component and a definite performance. In this way, we can adjust the composition of the glass, so that its performance meets the requirements of the use.
- Q:Is flat glass the main material or structural component in raw materials?
- The general case is the principal. Such as doors and windows, glass, glass partition, ceiling, and so on.
- Q:Which is the best solar water heater tube?
- The vacuum heat collecting tube has the mirror surface complete, bright and clean, without blackening and blackening.
- Q:The younger brother wants to know how the octagonal bead is produced Do you use one side of the machine to grind it? What kind of material is usually used in China? Is the price fixed according to the material used?
- Generally use K5 more.Grade a crystal beads: flat emery abrasive disc cutting, flat polishing disc polishing one by one, and thus high gloss. Glittering and translucent!
Our main products are tempered glass, silk screen glass,insulating glass, engraved glass, chip glass, laminated glass and so on. Most of the product is used in fixed door, window,sliding door,enclosure,shower room and so on.The main market is Japan, Korea, USA, Canada, France,Germany,South Africa.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Africa; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range