Unburned ASC Bricks For The Torpedo Cars Refractory Bricks for the Torpedo Cars
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 20000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Unburned ASC BrickS For The Torpedo
Introduction About The Torpedo Car
The Torpedo Car is a kind of device loading and transferring the hot metal, functioning as tranefer ladle and mixer. It is characterized by slow decrease oftemperature, usually with speed of 10C/h, and performing as the container forhot metal pretreatment providing ideal hot metal for clean steel making.
Features of Unburned ASC BrickS For The Torpedo Car
- Good resistance to slag corrosion, especially due to desiliconization desulfurization and dephosphorization
- Good thermal shock stability
- High mechanical strength
- Resistance to erosion and abrasion (especially on at impacting area)
Technical Data Sheet of Unburned ASC BrickS For The Torpedo Car
Unburned ASC Brick For The Torpedo Car
Bricks for without 3-de
Bricks for 3-de
Cold Crushing Strength
Modulus of Rupture, 1400℃ x 0.5hrs
Pictures of Our Plant & ASC Brick For The Torpedo Car
- Q:How are the high alumina bricks fired?
- According to the quality requirements of different grades of high alumina brick, choose different grades of bauxite raw materials, it is conducive to rational use, fine materials, fine distribution, as far as possible not to use mixed grade severe raw materials. The quality of the clinker depends on the calcination temperature, calcination temperature, sintering temperature should be generally reached or slightly higher than that of alumina clinker sintering, to ensure the full and possible high volume density, and the two secondary Mullitization and sintering shrinkage effect in calcination process. Lightweight high alumina brick, also known as high aluminum insulation brick (high-aluminium heat insulating brick). A lightweight refractory consisting of mullite and glass phases or corundum in excess of 48%. The volume density is 0.4 ~ 1.35g/cm3. The porosity is 66% ~ 73%, and the compressive strength is 1 ~ 8MPa. Better thermal shock resistance.
- Q:What materials are used for roof insulation?
- There are two kinds: one is a kind of cotton insulation board, such as rock wool board, aluminum silicate cotton board, but this is not environmental protection, harmful to life, foam board (this fire safety factor minimum), these relatively cheap.
- Q:What refractory material does cupola lining use?
- Materials defined as physical and chemical properties that allow them to be used in a high temperature environment are called refractory materials. Refractory materials are widely used in metallurgy, chemical, petroleum, machinery manufacturing, silicate, power and other industrial fields, the largest amount of metallurgical industry, accounting for 50% ~ 60% of the total output.
- Q:What is the difference between high alumina brick and clay brick?
- Light clay brick, refractory material is a kind of high porosity, low density, low thermal conductivity of refractory material, refractory materials called lightweight refractories, it includes insulating refractory products, refractory fiber and refractory fiber products. Heat insulation refractory material is characterized by high porosity, general 40%-85%, low volume density, lower than 1.5g/cm3, low thermal conductivity, generally lower than 1.0W (m.K). The utility model has the function of heat insulation of an industrial furnace, and can reduce the heat dissipation loss of the kiln, save energy, and can reduce the quality of the thermal engineering equipment. The mechanical strength, wear resistance and slag resistance of insulating refractory material are poor, and it is not suitable for the load-bearing structure of kiln and direct contact with slag, burden, molten metal and other parts.
- Q:How to test the aluminium bricks of high alumina refractory bricks?
- Forming high alumina brick will be tested on some professional equipment, it is suggested that you can go to the professional testing department to know about it!
- Q:What is spalling resistant high alumina brick?
- Using bauxite as main raw materials, the introduction of a small amount of ZrO2 (ZrO2 is due to phase transition, between monoclinic and tetragonal type can improve the thermal stability of the products), adding a certain amount of binder and additives, the particle size distribution control mud, forming and sintering of refractory products produced, called anti stripping high alumina brick.
- Q:Are there any differences between insulating bricks and refractory bricks?
- The refractoriness of insulating bricks is generally below 1400 tons, while the refractoriness of refractory bricks is above 1400 degrees. 3. density insulation bricks are generally lightweight insulation materials, the density is generally in 0.8-1.0g/cm3, and the density of refractory bricks are basically above 2.0g/cm3.
- Q:What are the requirements for Rubble backfill height?
- Backfill should be filled with large stones, big face, small face upward, the decoration is stable, and then use small stones leveling, the gap between the stones can be swept into the slag, gravel, so that the gap filled.
- Q:Is glass wool inorganic thermal insulation material?
- Yes, glass wool belongs to one kind of glass fiber. It is a kind of man-made inorganic fiber. Therefore, in the field of thermal insulation materials classified as inorganic insulation materials.
- Q:What is the price of the first grade high alumina brick?
- The specifications and different prices, relatively large fluctuations of the main push of the refractory Dongxin high alumina brick high alumina brick prices generally around 3000 have various levels of Dongxin refractories
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like