General Information of High Alumina Brick UAL65
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks UAL65 are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main raw material with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick UAL65
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick UAL65
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick UAL65
High Alumina Bricks UAL65 are mainly used:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of non-ferrous industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:How can the refractory brick blast furnace be pulverized and pulverized enough not to be taken away by the wind?
- The gas will directly lead the dome combustion, in order to ensure good mixing, complete combustion of gas and air in a short time, the combustion capacity of short flame or flameless combustion burner, commonly used for semi jet short flame burner.
- Q:Aluminum content 38. silicon content 55 What refractory bricks?
- High alumina brick:The mineral composition of the high alumina brick is determined by the bauxite used. The mineral composition of the clinker is usually mullite, corundum and glass. The theoretical composition of mullite is Al2O371.8%, SiO2 28.2%, and its melting decomposition temperature is 1840 DEG C. With acicular crystal, network cross structure, high temperature state showed better strength. Corundum in the form of alpha -Al2O3, melting point of 2050 degrees, hardness of Mohs 9, showing a granular and columnar crystal, has good chemical stability, acid, alkaline slag have a certain resistance. Based on the composition of mullite minerals, the phase composition of high alumina brick can be judged according to the content of Al2O3. When the bricks are below Al2O3 71.8%, the base of the composition is mullite and SiO2, such as grade LZ-48 bricks. Because it contains a large number of SiO2 formed in the liquid phase under high temperature is 20% ~ 30%; brick in Al2O3 more than 71.8%, the excess Al2O3 formed corundum crystal under high temperature, while generating 2 high temperature phase, eutectic temperature rise by the low content of Al2O3 brick 1595 C to 1840 C, such as grade LZ-75 brick. In fact, it is impossible to produce a complete phase equilibrium in the process of production, but the glass phase is very small, and there is no more than 10% in the partial gap of the Yu Jing phase
- Q:What is the standard size of high alumina brick?
- Standard brick: 230 x 115 x 65; four points: 230 x 115 x 40; three points: 230 x 115 x 30; 150 x 120: Brick gable. Light weight brick 1 to 1.7 kilograms; heavy clay superscript brick weighs 3.75 kilograms; light 30 plates 0.79 kilograms; light 40 plates, 1.05 kilograms.
- Q:What are the high aluminum bricks made of?
- We specialize in the production of various LeiBao refractory refractory material, such as corundum, zirconia products, alumina hollow ball products, mullite products and so on.
- Q:Corundum, high alumina and fireclay refractory difference is what
- They differ in that the alumina content is different, and the content is in order: corundum > high alumina > clay.
- Q:Can high alumina brick resist carburizing?
- It is heavy brick mullite brick, brick to do the heavy weight to more than 2.4 manufacturers can achieve a few feeling
- Q:Application characteristics of high alumina brick
- Reheating line change. If the firing temperature of high alumina brick products is enough and the firing time is enough, the volume is stable, the change of the reheating line is small; on the contrary, the residual shrinkage of clay brick products is caused by recrystallization.
- Q:Does the chimney have high acid resistance?
- The chimney particles and gases, mostly coal tar products, material acidic, therefore, take good acid resistance, acid proof brick, Grouts also used potassium silicate clay acid is preferred.
- Q:What are the requirements for Rubble backfill height?
- 1, filling thickness is not greater than 50cm.2, filling, the use of layered filling.
- Q:What is the difference between T3 refractory bricks or high alumina refractory bricks?
- High aluminum refractory brick brick is all in one type of material classification, the material is AL2O3 high bauxite content above 55%, refractory brick by material into clay bricks, high aluminum brick brick brick corundum brick
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range