General Information of High Alumina Brick UAL75
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks UAL75 are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick UAL75
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick UAL75
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick UAL75
High Alumina Bricks UAL75 are mainlyused:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of off-colour industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:What are the specific raw materials for plastic pallets?
- With excellent mechanical properties, its strength and elasticity are higher than HDPE, and it has good flexural fatigue resistance. It has good heat resistance and good chemical stability. Besides being concentrated by concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, it is relatively stable to other chemical reagents. The high frequency insulation performance of polypropylene is excellent because of its almost no water absorption, so the insulation performance is not affected by temperature.
- Q:How can the refractory brick blast furnace be pulverized and pulverized enough not to be taken away by the wind?
- The gas will directly lead the dome combustion, in order to ensure good mixing, complete combustion of gas and air in a short time, the combustion capacity of short flame or flameless combustion burner, commonly used for semi jet short flame burner.
- Q:The cloth blowing is not uniform on the lime kiln refractory brick is damaged it
- Lining 1 yuan to prevent direct damage to the Sindh kiln high temperature flame or air, to protect the kiln carcass; 2, to prevent harmful substances (CO, SO2) erosion of the kiln body; 3, to prevent corrosion, material flow on the kiln body; 4, reduce the kiln temperature, kiln body to prevent oxidation 5, has the function of corrosion; thermal insulation; 6, to improve the coating performance.
- Q:What are the alloy wear resistance materials?
- Alloy wear-resistant materials from different manufacturers different components in Beijing Naimo company as an example, the following alloy wear resistant material:1: Ni Cr alloy wear-resistant material2: chrome carbide wear-resistant material3: high manganese alloy wear-resistant material4: tungsten carbide alloy wear-resistant material5: nickel tungsten alloy wear-resistant material
- Q:Which is better, the soft core or the hard core?
- When the current through the wire, it will produce a magnetic field in the vertical plane space of the wire, if there is a current two wire close by in the same direction, because they produce a magnetic field in the direction is opposite, it will produce a repulsive force is due to the magnetic field force. They will mutually inhibit current intensity of the other party, caused by the reduction of current in the wire, this inhibition of each current intensity, we called wire inductance. When the AC current line frequency is high, the inductance is stronger.
- Q:Which thermal shock stability of clay brick and high alumina brick is good?
- The product has the advantages of high temperature, little creep, strong corrosion resistance and good thermal shock resistance, and is suitable for large and medium-sized hot blast stoves.Thermal shock stability is much better than clay brick.
- Q:What should be used as binder for making high alumina bricks?
- In addition, high alumina micro powder can be used as binding agent, or high alumina micro powder and clay powder are prepared according to a certain proportion, and synthetic mullite is used as bonding agent. With these binders, high alumina bricks without two expansion can be prepared.
- Q:What is fireproof concrete?
- A series of concrete with fire resistance and heat resistance is made of Portland cement series as cementing material and heat-resistant material as aggregate. Silicate fireproof heat-resistant concrete with Portland slag cement, Portland cement and water glass as cementing material, broken clay brick, clay, cement clinker, broken high alumina brick as aggregate.
- Q:What is the difference between metal compounds and metal solid solutions?
- Solid solution refers to the alloy phase in which the solute atoms are dissolved into the solvent lattice and remain solvent type. A crystalline substance consisting usually of atoms or molecules in which a chemical substance is dissolved as a base; other substances are found in alloys and silicate systems; also present in polyatomic substances. The mixture can be treated as a solution when the crystal structure of the solvent can be stabilized and homogeneous after addition of solute. Some mixtures can form solid solutions in many concentrations, while some mixtures do not form solid solutions at all.
- Q:What is the difference between T3 refractory bricks or high alumina refractory bricks?
- The T3 in T3 refractory bricks refers to the model indicating that the refractory brick model is T-3, and that the corresponding T-3 model is 230*114*65 (mm)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$300 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,486,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range