General Information of High Alumina Brick ALP80
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick ALP80
Permanent Linear Change(1550℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick ALP80
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick ALP80
High Alumina Bricks ALP80 are mainly used:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of off-colour industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:How can the refractory brick blast furnace be pulverized and pulverized enough not to be taken away by the wind?
- Because the hot air outlet of the top burning hot blast furnace is high, the installation requirement of the hot air manifold is high, and the requirement of the strength of the pillar structure is higher, so the rectangular arrangement of the hot blast stove is arranged. The top burning hot blast stove is located on the furnace top because of burner and hot air valve,Therefore, operation, maintenance and installation all require mechanization and automation. Also, because these water cooled valves are mounted with a high elevation,Therefore, the demand for cooling water supply pressure should be improved accordingly, the use of large top burning hot blast stove, the key lies in the design of high-power high-efficiency short flame burner. The top combustion hot blast furnace absorbs the advantages of internal combustion and external combustion hot blast stoves, and overcomes some of their shortcomings,Its structure can meet the requirements of modern blast furnace for high temperature, high pressure and large scale development,Combustion capacity, while meeting production requirements, has been successfully reduced by many devices,
- Q:How to test the aluminium bricks of high alumina refractory bricks?
- Before making bricks, the raw materials are usually tested and tested to see if the aluminum content is up to standard
- Q:Aluminum content 38. silicon content 55 What refractory bricks?
- Semisilica brick: the content of Al2O3 is 15% ~ 30% of aluminium silicate refractory products. Manufacturing products are semi silica quartz containing impurities or native clay kaolin, refractory clay or kaolin beneficiation tailings and the pyrophyllite
- Q:How to reduce porosity of high alumina brick
- When proportioning, the ratio of coarse to medium to fine is 4:2:4, and the maximum particle size should be no more than 5mm. The mixing order is as follows: first adding coarse particles, then adding sulfite pulp waste liquid, premixed 3min, then adding high aluminum fine powder for mixing. The operation process is coarse and fine particles added in sulfuric acid with crushed pulp waste.In order to reduce the porosity, our company suggested that the single-sided pressure changed to double-sided pressure instead of double-sided pressure, the number of strikes should also vary according to the amount of feeding. If the kiln is fired, the location of the fire hole shall be adjusted so that the middle part is dense, the edge is thin, and the door near the kiln is properly encrypted so that the temperature difference between the furnace top and bottom and the temperature difference between the inside and outside are not greater than 20 degrees.
- Q:How much is one ton / ton of high alumina refractory brick?
- The price of high alumina refractory bricks is not equal, according to the quality index of GB2988-2012
- Q:Which thermal shock stability of clay brick and high alumina brick is good?
- High alumina brick is made of superfine alumina, fused corundum and fused mullite as main refractory materials.
- Q:What should be used as binder for making high alumina bricks?
- Bond for making high alumina brick: soft clay has good plasticity, so the high alumina brick is usually made of soft clay as bond. However, the free Al2O3 free SiO2 and bauxite clinker clay in under 1200 degrees occurred two times of Mullization reaction, generate large volume expansion, silicon porosity, strength reduction. Therefore, the amount of clay powder in the ingredient should be no more than 5%.
- Q:What are the specifications for bricks?
- Ordinary brick size of 240 mm * 115 mm * 53 mm, according to compressive strength (Newton / square millimeter, N / mm2) size is divided into MU30, MU25, MU20, MU15, MU10, MU7.5, these intensity levels. Clay brick materials, cheap, durable, and fire prevention, heat insulation, sound insulation, moisture absorption and other advantages, is widely used in civil engineering. Waste brick can also be used as aggregate of concrete. In order to improve the shortcomings of ordinary clay bricks, such as small, self important and waste of soil, they are developing in the direction of light weight, high strength, hollow and big blocks.
- Q:Which is faster for heat transfer between corundum bricks or high alumina bricks?
- 75 high aluminum and 43 clay bricks, 75 single weight 4.5kg or more. 43 3.65kg or so, the use of temperature 75, high aluminum in about 1520, 43 of brick 1430 or so, the color of 75 pan white, 43 of the Loess color. In short, the difference is great.
- Q:What's the price of high alumina refractory bricks?
- The price of high alumina refractory bricks varies greatly according to the content of AL2O3.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range