General Information of Anchor Brick UAL85
Our corporation’s refractory bricks include many kinds of anchor bricks, like UAL85, UAL75 and so on.
Our refractory bricks are in good quality and we can offer you the best price. Featuring huge volume density, high compressive strength, good thermal stability and strong impact resistance, all of our high-aluminum anchorage bricks, mullite anchorage bricks and burner bricks can be made into any specification defined by users to fit for different demands.
Technical Data of Anchor Brick UAL85
Permanent Linear Change(1550℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Features of Anchor Brick UAL85
Low thermal conductivity
Excellent acid and base slag resistance
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent mechanical strength
Applications of Anchor Brick UAL85
Our Anchor Brick UAL85 are commonly used in blast furnace, hot blast furnace, the roof of electric furnace, teeming ladle, rotary kiln, regenerator, etc. Our refractory brick have the capacity of maintaining excellent mechanical behavior under high temperature,
CNBM has success in its refractory bricks due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in refractory brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques. We are looking forward for your inquiry.
- Q:How much is one ton of high alumina refractory brick?
- Three high aluminum refractory brick Zhengzhou Kuwait is generally around 800. 32 years of experience, good.
- Q:Are there any differences between insulating bricks and refractory bricks?
- The insulation performance of thermal conductivity of insulating brick in general 0.2-0.4 (average temperature 350 - 25 DEG C) w/m.k, and the thermal conductivity of refractory brick in 1 (the average temperature of 350 - 25 DEG C) above w/m.k, which can obtain the insulation performance of insulating brick than refractory brick insulation performance is much better.
- Q:What is the difference between fireclay bricks and high alumina refractory bricks?
- High alumina brick is one of refractory materials. The main component of this kind of refractory brick is AL2O3.
- Q:How much is the bending temperature aluminum silicon carbide brick for torpedo car
- The product has the advantages of high temperature, little creep, strong corrosion resistance and good thermal shock resistance, and is suitable for large and medium-sized hot blast stoves.
- Q:What are the main components of high alumina bricks?
- Sweat is like water mineral alumina bauxite, aluminum ore, magnesite, waves of gibbsite. Anhydrous alumina raw material, such as corundum, alumina, fused corundum. High alumina brick Zhengzhou gold company specializing in the production of various specifications, you can directly ask their technical staff.
- Q:What are the alloy wear resistance materials?
- According to the composition of Beijing Naimo metal materials company will wear resistant metal materials is divided into the following five categories: one: high manganese steel series: high manganese steel (ZGMn13),
- Q:Application characteristics of high alumina brick
- Thermal shock stability. In high alumina brick products, the stress concentration is due to differential expansion when the temperature of refractory brick changes. Therefore, the high aluminum brick products than clay brick products thermal shock stability is poor, general water temperature only 3 - 5 times.
- Q:What should be used as binder for making high alumina bricks?
- Bond for making high alumina brick: soft clay has good plasticity, so the high alumina brick is usually made of soft clay as bond. However, the free Al2O3 free SiO2 and bauxite clinker clay in under 1200 degrees occurred two times of Mullization reaction, generate large volume expansion, silicon porosity, strength reduction. Therefore, the amount of clay powder in the ingredient should be no more than 5%.
- Q:Difference between low creep high alumina brick and ordinary high alumina brick
- The emphasis is on the physical and chemical indexes of low creep and high alumina bricks. The physical and chemical indexes of the high alumina bricks are different, too. They are DRL-1550And LZ-75 perform GB GB/T2988-2012
- Q:The difference between ordinary and diatomite brick refractory brick
- Insulation products made from diatomaceous brick and porous diatomite. The main raw material is natural porous diatomite, and then a small amount of clay and fuel are added. The volume density of diatomite brick was 0.7g/cm3, compressive strength at room temperature is 1 ~ 2MPa, the coefficient of thermal conductivity at 400 C for 0.13 ~ 0.20W/ (M - K), the apparent porosity is greater than 70%, the coefficient of thermal expansion (1280 degrees) 0.9 x 10 - 6 DEG -1, refractoriness is greater than 1250 DEG C. Mainly used in industrial kilns and other thermal equipment, thermal pipes insulation materials, generally withstand the hot surface temperature of about 1000 degrees celsius. Mainly used in industrial kilns and other thermal equipment, thermal pipes insulation materials, generally withstand the hot surface temperature of about 1000 degrees celsius.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range