General Information of High Alumina Brick ALP85
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks ALP85 are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick ALP85
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Modulus Of Rupture (Mpa)
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick ALP85
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick ALP85
High Alumina Bricks ALP85 are mainly used:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of off-colour industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:What are the requirements for refractory materials in heat treatment furnace?
- The structural strength of high temperature is evaluated by loading softening point. Load softening point is that under certain pressure (2 kg/ cm 2 = 0.2MPa) under the condition of heating rate to heating, measured the sample deformation (deformation for the original sample 0.6%) temperature. This temperature is called the softening point of the refractory. Sample size is Phi 36 x 50mm.
- Q:How can the refractory brick blast furnace be pulverized and pulverized enough not to be taken away by the wind?
- Because the hot air outlet of the top burning hot blast furnace is high, the installation requirement of the hot air manifold is high, and the requirement of the strength of the pillar structure is higher, so the rectangular arrangement of the hot blast stove is arranged. The top burning hot blast stove is located on the furnace top because of burner and hot air valve,Therefore, operation, maintenance and installation all require mechanization and automation. Also, because these water cooled valves are mounted with a high elevation,Therefore, the demand for cooling water supply pressure should be improved accordingly, the use of large top burning hot blast stove, the key lies in the design of high-power high-efficiency short flame burner. The top combustion hot blast furnace absorbs the advantages of internal combustion and external combustion hot blast stoves, and overcomes some of their shortcomings,Its structure can meet the requirements of modern blast furnace for high temperature, high pressure and large scale development,Combustion capacity, while meeting production requirements, has been successfully reduced by many devices,
- Q:Is glass wool inorganic thermal insulation material?
- The characteristics of glass wool, glass wool is the molten glass fibrosis, the formation of cotton like material, chemical composition of glass, is a kind of inorganic fibers. With good forming, small volume density, thermal conductivity, both thermal insulation, sound-absorbing performance, corrosion resistance, chemical stability.
- Q:Introduction of high alumina brick
- Made from alumina or other raw materials of high alumina content; formed and calcined. High thermal stability, fire resistance above 1770. Slag resistance is good, used for masonry steel smelting furnace, glass furnace, cement rotary furnace lining.
- Q:What is the standard classification of high alumina bricks or high alumina bricks?
- High alumina brick is a kind of refractory material in refractory brick products. It is made of refractory clay or other refractory material. It belongs to the product of Si Al System
- Q:What is the difference between metal compounds and metal solid solutions?
- Sigma phase belongs to Affirmative system, there are 30 atoms in the unit cell, two element alloy, sigma phase formation is related with the following conditions: (1) the atomic size difference, phase difference between the maximum sigma atomic radius of a tungsten cobalt, the atomic radius difference is 12%. (2) there is a set of cubic lattice elements (coordination number 8), and another component is face centered cubic or dense six square lattice (coordination number is 12). (3) appear in "average number of races" (s+d layer electron number) in the range of 5.7 ~ 7.5. The region of the presence of sigma in the two - element alloy is shown in table 3. In the three element system, the concentration and temperature range of the formation of the sigma phase are affected by the addition of third components. Usually in chromium stainless steel in Fe Cr phase, in Fe - Cr - Mn three yuan, sigma phase iron chromium and chromium can form Mn two element, when the addition of manganese in stainless steel, will promote the formation of sigma phase, and stabilizes the wide temperature range. Many of the Fe Cr alloy elements. The phase temperature range increases. In less than 820C stable Fe Cr phase, silicon promotes the formation of D phase and the stable temperature increased to 900 to 960 DEG C, manganese and molybdenum can improve the temperature stability of sigma phase to 1000 DEG C.
- Q:What is the difference between T3 refractory bricks or high alumina refractory bricks?
- The T3 in T3 refractory bricks refers to the model indicating that the refractory brick model is T-3, and that the corresponding T-3 model is 230*114*65 (mm)
- Q:Refractory brick, high alumina brick, magnesia chrome brick or magnesia brick, clay brick, which type of high temperature refractory brick?
- The super high alumina brick in high alumina refractory brick has the highest refractoriness, and the corresponding production cost is higher.
- Q:The difference between ordinary and diatomite brick refractory brick
- Refractory brick belongs to a large class, according to different materials used are divided into: high alumina brick, dolomite brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia spinel brick, phosphate brick, carborundum brick, brick, mullite bricks etc..
- Q:Use of high alumina refractory bricks?
- High alumina refractory brick in Al2O3 more, close to neutral refractory material, can resist acid slag and alkaline slag erosion, because it contains SiO2, so alkaline slag ability than acid resistance slag ability less.It is widely used in building blast furnace, hot blast furnace, furnace top, blast furnace, reverberatory furnace and rotary kiln lining. In addition, high alumina bricks are widely used as furnace regenerative checker, pouring system for plug nozzle, etc..
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range