General Information of High Alumina Brick UAL55
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks UAL55 are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main raw material with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick UAL55
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick UAL55
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick UAL55
High Alumina Bricks UAL55 are mainly used:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of non-ferrous industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:What's the difference between high alumina refractory bricks and high alumina refractory bricks?
- High alumina refractory brick in all thermal shock properties except performance are better than clay refractory brick, masonry in furnace and thermal equipment, such as clay bricks can be competent the work environment is not high aluminum brick masonry.
- Q:How can the refractory brick blast furnace be pulverized and pulverized enough not to be taken away by the wind?
- Because the hot air outlet of the top burning hot blast furnace is high, the installation requirement of the hot air manifold is high, and the requirement of the strength of the pillar structure is higher, so the rectangular arrangement of the hot blast stove is arranged. The top burning hot blast stove is located on the furnace top because of burner and hot air valve,Therefore, operation, maintenance and installation all require mechanization and automation. Also, because these water cooled valves are mounted with a high elevation,Therefore, the demand for cooling water supply pressure should be improved accordingly, the use of large top burning hot blast stove, the key lies in the design of high-power high-efficiency short flame burner. The top combustion hot blast furnace absorbs the advantages of internal combustion and external combustion hot blast stoves, and overcomes some of their shortcomings,Its structure can meet the requirements of modern blast furnace for high temperature, high pressure and large scale development,Combustion capacity, while meeting production requirements, has been successfully reduced by many devices,
- Q:How high can aluminum bricks expand at 80O degrees of heat?
- The expansion of high alumina brick is not only related to temperature, but also related to its material composition. The refractory temperature of high alumina brick is above 1770 centigrade. The temperature of 800 DEG C has little influence on the expansion of high alumina brick.
- Q:What materials are used for roof insulation?
- There are two kinds: one is a kind of cotton insulation board, such as rock wool board, aluminum silicate cotton board, but this is not environmental protection, harmful to life, foam board (this fire safety factor minimum), these relatively cheap.
- Q:The difference between aluminium refractory and magnesia refractory
- Magnesia refractory belongs to alkaline refractory materials refers to refractory products such as magnesia magnesia brick magnesium iron spinel magnesium aluminum spinel magnesia ramming materials and other products of raw materials is the main crystal phase is periclase magnesia products
- Q:What is the difference between fireclay bricks and high alumina refractory bricks?
- High alumina brick is one of refractory materials. The main component of this kind of refractory brick is AL2O3.
- Q:The difference between clay bricks and clay bricks
- Clay brick is a small building with artificial bulk. Also called sintered brick. Solid clay brick is one of the oldest building materials in the world. It is a building material that is loved by the people.
- Q:What is spalling resistant high alumina brick?
- Spalling resistant high alumina brick is a kind of high alumina brick. Antistripping high alumina brick with high grade bauxite and containing Zr02 synthesis as raw material, according to a certain proportion by high pressure molding system in sintering products, products with anti stripping ability, and have the anti erosion potassium, sodium, sulfur, chlorine and alkali salt, low thermal conductivity and other properties that is the transition zone of cement kiln and decomposition of ideal material with remarkable characteristics, the product is good thermal shock resistance, strong ability to adapt to the environment. It is used in the preheating or decomposing furnace, grate cooler and so on.
- Q:How are the grades of high alumina bricks differentiated?
- High alumina brick: aluminium silicate refractory product with a content of three Al2O3 (two) and more than 48%
- Q:The difference between ordinary and diatomite brick refractory brick
- Refractory brick belongs to a large class, according to different materials used are divided into: high alumina brick, dolomite brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia spinel brick, phosphate brick, carborundum brick, brick, mullite bricks etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$300 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,486,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range