General Information of Anchor Brick UAL60
Our corporation’s refractory bricks include many kinds of anchor bricks, like UAL85, UAL75 and so on.
Our refractory bricks are in good quality and we can offer you the best price. Featuring huge volume density, high compressive strength, good thermal stability and strong impact resistance, all of our high-aluminum anchorage bricks, mullite anchorage bricks and burner bricks can be made into any specification defined by users to fit for different demands.
Technical Data of Anchor Brick UAL60
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Features of Anchor Brick UAL60
Low thermal conductivity
Excellent acid and base slag resistance
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent mechanical strength
Applications of Anchor Brick UAL60
Our Anchor Brick UAL60 are commonly used in blast furnace, hot blast furnace, the roof of electric furnace, teeming ladle, rotary kiln, regenerator, etc. Our refractory brick have the capacity of maintaining excellent mechanical behavior under high temperature,
CNBM has success in its refractory bricks due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in refractory brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques. We are looking forward for your inquiry.
- Q:What refractory material does cupola lining use?
- A class of inorganic nonmetallic materials with a refractoriness of not less than 1580 degrees. Refractoriness is defined as the temperature of a sample of a refractory cone sample that resists high temperature without loading and does not soften and melt down. But only in terms of fire resistance can not be fully described refractories, 1580 degrees of temperature is not absolute.
- Q:How to test the aluminium bricks of high alumina refractory bricks?
- Forming high alumina brick will be tested on some professional equipment, it is suggested that you can go to the professional testing department to know about it!
- Q:What causes breakage of refractory bricks?
- There are many factors that lead to the damage of refractory brick, can be divided into: the chemical loss (e.g. salt penetration, redox phenomenon), heat loss (burning, thermal shock), mechanical loss (kiln deformation, thrust, brick masonry quality etc.).
- Q:What is the price of the first grade high alumina brick?
- The specifications and different prices, relatively large fluctuations of the main push of the refractory Dongxin high alumina brick high alumina brick prices generally around 3000 have various levels of Dongxin refractories
- Q:What is the standard size of high alumina brick?
- The country has laid down a number of criteria for the use of refractory bricks to unify market demand.
- Q:What is the difference between high alumina brick and clay brick?
- Light clay brick, refractory material is a kind of high porosity, low density, low thermal conductivity of refractory material, refractory materials called lightweight refractories, it includes insulating refractory products, refractory fiber and refractory fiber products. Heat insulation refractory material is characterized by high porosity, general 40%-85%, low volume density, lower than 1.5g/cm3, low thermal conductivity, generally lower than 1.0W (m.K). The utility model has the function of heat insulation of an industrial furnace, and can reduce the heat dissipation loss of the kiln, save energy, and can reduce the quality of the thermal engineering equipment. The mechanical strength, wear resistance and slag resistance of insulating refractory material are poor, and it is not suitable for the load-bearing structure of kiln and direct contact with slag, burden, molten metal and other parts.
- Q:What is the standard classification of high alumina bricks or high alumina bricks?
- Refractory brick is non-metallic materials can be classified according to a kind of inorganic material, high aluminum brick, clay brick, magnesia brick, corundum brick, mullite bricks, silicon carbide materials such as brick, high alumina brick is used as a relatively wide range of products in accordance with the refractory brick high alumina refractory materials by high aluminum brick is generally divided into Al2O3 content three: I - II - >75% Al2O3 content; the content of Al2O3 is 60 ~ 75%; III - Al2O3 content from 48 to 60%.
- Q:How are the grades of high alumina bricks differentiated?
- High alumina brick: aluminium silicate refractory product with a content of three Al2O3 (two) and more than 48%
- Q:What are the grades of high alumina bricks?
- According to the size of high aluminum brick is divided into: standard brick, special-shaped brick.
- Q:What are ordinary bricks, refractory bricks, hollow bricks?
- Light yellow or brownish. The utility model is mainly used for laying smelting furnaces, and can withstand high temperature between 1580 DEG C and 1770 DEG C. Also called brick. Refractory material of a certain shape and size. According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick (Rong Zhuzhuan), the refractory insulating bricks; according to the shape and size can be divided into standard brick, brick, brick and other specific type. It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature. For example, refractory clay brick, high alumina brick, brick, brick etc..
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range