Sheet Glass is a kind of ultra thin glass, whose thickness is less than 3mm.
1. good planeness
2. little tolerance on thickness
3. excellent quality
Sheet Glass is mainly used in picture frames, mirrors, windows, building, arts and crafts, instruments, etc.
- Q:What's the difference between crystal and ordinary glass?
- Gloss: turn a high grade crystal glass against the light, and you will find it like a beautiful handicraft. White, glittering and translucent, and reflects the charming multicolored light, and low-end crystal or ordinary glassware in these areas there will be a big gap. What's more, in some ordinary glass containers, there are a lot of bubbles, and the color will be dirty and dark.Purchase of crystal glass
- Q:What are the main materials for making glass?
- Silica is the main raw material made of silica on the earth reserves is great. Silica is the main raw material for the main raw material is made of glass stones. The silicon content of different rocks are different. In our life of these materials is the most common.
- Q:How do you pack something into (Qian Jin) plexiglass?
- I have been in touch with gel products for a while, and I feel that if the discharge circuit is too soft, it will be easy to damage the circuit board. As far as plexiglass is concerned, I have to ask my fellow inorganic students how they did it.
- Q:How to distinguish between good and bad glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Glass steel will be exposed his true strength in the actual use of the process, the quality of glass steel after a few years of use color slightly dim, the whole board intact, no obvious damage, glass steel it would withstand the test of practice, after a few years of use will appear corrosion fracture pores and other obvious damage the board is not so smooth, the color degradation is serious, the overall aging, general glass steel is to be used for twenty years, but two years later will appear glass steel inferior overall aging phenomenon, thus causing great losses to customers.
- Q:What are the raw materials of glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- The concept of composite material means that a material can not meet the use requirements, and needs to be composed of two or more than two materials together to form another material that can meet the requirements of people, that is composite material. For example, a single kind of glass fiber, although high in strength, but the fiber is loose, can only withstand tension, can not bear bending, shear and compressive stress, it is difficult to make a fixed geometry, is loose software.
- Q:What are the Department of mobile phone lens?
- The glass raw materials into a glass rod, glass rod processed into glass ball (a glass ball is also called the preform) - glass ball processing (Molding) - lens lens coating - coated lenses and lens group (group A, general is a mirror.)
- Q:What are the main raw materials for making ceramics, glass and cement?
- The main raw materials for producing ceramics are clay (such as Suzhou soil), quartz, feldspar (potassium feldspar and albite)
- Q:Who can tell me the raw material and function of the flashy glass?
- The roll of the roll is rotated, and the glass belt is pulled out of the tin groove into the annealing furnace. After annealing and cutting, the flat glass product is obtained.
- Q:Twilight wall hollow glass with glass Zha glue with what is best?
- The raw materials of the latter two kinds of insulating glass are glass, aluminium strip, insert angle, butyl glue, double component polysulfide glue or silicone rubber, drying agent and compound sealant.
- Q:What is resin glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Glass steel FRP/GRP (generic glass fiber reinforced plastic), a composite material, or the product is glass fiber reinforced resin matrix (including unsaturated polyester resin / phenolic resin / epoxy resin / polyurethane / vinyl resin etc.) a thermosetting plastic obtained. Epoxy resin composite is a kind of low pressure forming material compounded by epoxy resin matrix and reinforcing material (fiber and fabric) through the interface between the two.
We are the first special float glass factory in china while one of the world three borosilicate glass manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range