Clear Float Glass of high quality include PDP Glass, automobile glass, mirror glass, coating glass, etc. It has been widely recognized by customers.
1. Good Panel Quality
2. Excellent Optical Performance
3. Complete Specifications
4. Easy to be processed (being tempered, coated, mirror-made, etc.)
Clear Float Glass is widely used in electrical panels, optical panels, mirrors, coated glass, automotive glass, building glass, etc.
- Q:The difference between crystal glass and glass
- To strike lightly or with fingers. Crystal glass can produce metal crisp sound, and waves a beautiful lingering in the air. We will see at the reception banquet, high-end glasses scenes in the movie, a kind of glass between the collision sound is. And high school, low grade crystal glass sound is also different. Like some low-end crystal glass or ordinary glass voice is relatively boring.
- Q:What are the construction principles and raw materials of tempered glass?
- Tempered glass, also called toughened glass, is a kind of prestressed glass. It uses physical or chemical methods to form a compressive stress layer on the surface of glass. The glass itself has a higher compressive strength and will not cause damage. When the glass is subjected to external force, the pressure layer may be part of the tensile stress offset, avoid broken glass, although tempered glass is in large internal stress state, but the glass no internal defects, without causing damage, so as to achieve the purpose of improving the strength of glass. It is well known that microcracks on the surface of materials are the main causes of material rupture. Because the microcrack will expand gradually under the action of tension, and finally crack along the crack. And because of the large compressive stress on the surface of the glass, the microcracks on the glass surface become more fine and even heal under the action of extrusion".
- Q:What are the aluminum films used in glass processing enterprises?
- (1) the enterprise purchase and acceptance of storage materials, the planned cost or actual cost, debit "raw material" subjects, according to the actual cost of credit "material procurement" or "goods in transit" subjects, according to the difference between the planned cost and actual cost, debit or credit "material cost difference" course.
- Q:Tempered and reinforced glass
- National construction technical specification for application of glass JGJ113-2003 provisions of the landing door glass must use safe glass, is from the protection of person to consider.
- Q:Method for cutting thick glass
- Cutting glass with abrasivesThe original A. plus sand saw diameter 95300 ~ 400mm, 1 ~ 2ram thick brass, iron plate made of circular plate, rotated, injection abrasive (silicon carbide, corundum, corundum and so on) and the slurry water mixed, with some of the side of the glass to the saw cutting force.B. with ordinary abrasive cutting compared with ordinary wheel, diamond grinding wheel, it is difficult to cut thin products, cutting losses, grinding wheel wear, wheel but cheap, especially in dry cutting, it is common to the advantages of grinding wheel cutting.C. wire cutting with multiple jointless wire (wire or piano wire = O.05 ~ 0.2mm), can also cut about 100 sheets. The edge of the abrasive material is added to the workpiece with a certain amount of pressure, and the edge is milled and cut. Because of the grinding surface cutting, the margin is very small, you can get high-precision cutting.D. abrasive jet machining method and principle of the same blast form, but the use of abrasive powder (average particle diameter of 27 m, with a tiny belly) jet nozzle (spraying gas as carbon dioxide, nitrogen and compressed air), shot edge pores, edge cut glass plate. The impact of the abrasive is so small that it will not damage the glass. This method can process thin glass plates.
- Q:How is the glass made?
- When the art glass molding process and mold blowing into the two, and, this is blowing method, the raw materials, and fused to Microsoft without flowing, stick in the end pipe, the other end like blowing balloon blowing, the hollow expansion, while the soft, plastic processing,,, burning soft glass a little stiff, you have to reach in the heating furnace,
- Q:What are the raw materials of water glass?
- Water glass production has two kinds of dry and wet method. Dry quartzite and soda ash as raw material, grinding mix, in the furnace to the temperature of 1300-1400 DEG C melting, press type reaction of solid water glass, dissolved in water and prepared liquid water glass
- Q:Polypropylene short fiber and glass fiber if different
- Polypropylene fiber is resistant to acid and alkali, and glass fiber has poor alkali resistance.
- Q:What is acrylic material?
- Acrylic properties;1. excellent transparencyColorless transparent plexiglass plate, light transmittance of more than 92%2. excellent weather resistanceAdaptability to the natural environment is very strong, even for a long time in sunlight, wind and rain will not change its performance, anti-aging properties, and can also feel comfortable in the outdoor use.3. good processabilityThe utility model is suitable for mechanical processing and easy thermal forming, and the acrylic plate can be dyed, and the surface can be painted, silk screen or vacuum coating.4. excellent comprehensive performanceAcrylic plate has many varieties, rich colors and excellent comprehensive properties. It provides diversified choices for the designers. The acrylic board can be dyed, and the surface can be painted, silk screen or vacuum coating.
- Q:Which glass factory has good glass?
- Fireproof glass, bullet proof glass, gold mirror, Chajing, black mirror, mirror gray, blue mirror... Is the original piece of glass processing, if the original piece of glass (raw material) of the old good to see the unit of processing technology.
The company's main business is glass and products production, sale, glass processing, loading and unloading of labor services. With two glass production bases separately located in Zhuzhou and Zhangzhou, the company has 4 high quality float glass production lines, 1 on-line Low-E coating float line and the biggest glass processing center in central-south of China
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2008；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||9333,333 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range