Clear Float Glass of high quality include PDP Glass, automobile glass, mirror glass, coating glass, etc. It has been widely recognized by customers.
1. Good Panel Quality
2. Excellent Optical Performance
3. Complete Specifications
4. Easy to be processed (being tempered, coated, mirror-made, etc.)
Clear Float Glass is widely used in electrical panels, optical panels, mirrors, coated glass, automotive glass, building glass, etc.
- Q:Can ordinary white glass (Bai Jiuping) replace quartz glass?
- Quartz glass is a kind of special industrial technology glass made of silicon dioxide. It is a very good basic material.
- Q:What material can not be sprayed on the glass?
- 1.. First spray the glass and then stick it on the outside with a transparent adhesive tape..2. uses the special printing ink for the glass product, 3. uses the glass glue to adjust the soluble pigment and the dye toner. 4. go to the print shop and do the writing, then glue it on. I hope my answer will be of some help to you
- Q:What raw materials are used for glass fiber reinforced plastics? Where can I buy them?
- Promoter: resin special accelerator is also added in proportion, the general resin manufacturers will also support the production. General glass fiber reinforced plastic stores are on sale.
- Q:How do you make the glass, please? What is the raw material?
- You can melt the sand and then try to remove the magazine and turn it into glass.
- Q:FRP process piping manufacturing process?
- The glass fiber reinforced plastic lining layer and the glass fiber reinforced plastic secondary lining layer have the function of corrosion prevention and seepage prevention, and the winding layer takes on the strength and the rigidity function of the pipeline, and the outer protective layer has the function of resisting aging, corrosion prevention and anti Japanese sun.
- Q:Yacht enterprises are purchasing their own raw materials (resin, glass fiber, carbon fiber, etc.), home composite products, accessories?
- I do PVC mesh fabric, and it should be used on the hull of your yacht
- Q:What are the raw materials for producing edible glass bottles (such as pickles bottles, fermented beancurd bottles, etc.), and glass is the kind of glass material?
- To the Chinese packaging bottle net glass bottle information, take a look at it, are glass bottle production technology and so on related articles, the only domestic bottle site.
- Q:What does GF30 represent in plastic PP GF30?
- (PP) polypropylenePP-GF30 glass fiber reinforced polypropylene content of glass fiber 30%
- Q:Method for cutting thick glass
- Cutting glass with abrasivesThe original A. plus sand saw diameter 95300 ~ 400mm, 1 ~ 2ram thick brass, iron plate made of circular plate, rotated, injection abrasive (silicon carbide, corundum, corundum and so on) and the slurry water mixed, with some of the side of the glass to the saw cutting force.B. with ordinary abrasive cutting compared with ordinary wheel, diamond grinding wheel, it is difficult to cut thin products, cutting losses, grinding wheel wear, wheel but cheap, especially in dry cutting, it is common to the advantages of grinding wheel cutting.C. wire cutting with multiple jointless wire (wire or piano wire = O.05 ~ 0.2mm), can also cut about 100 sheets. The edge of the abrasive material is added to the workpiece with a certain amount of pressure, and the edge is milled and cut. Because of the grinding surface cutting, the margin is very small, you can get high-precision cutting.D. abrasive jet machining method and principle of the same blast form, but the use of abrasive powder (average particle diameter of 27 m, with a tiny belly) jet nozzle (spraying gas as carbon dioxide, nitrogen and compressed air), shot edge pores, edge cut glass plate. The impact of the abrasive is so small that it will not damage the glass. This method can process thin glass plates.
- Q:What are the construction principles and raw materials of tempered glass?
- Tempered glass, also called toughened glass, is a kind of prestressed glass. It uses physical or chemical methods to form a compressive stress layer on the surface of glass. The glass itself has a higher compressive strength and will not cause damage. When the glass is subjected to external force, the pressure layer may be part of the tensile stress offset, avoid broken glass, although tempered glass is in large internal stress state, but the glass no internal defects, without causing damage, so as to achieve the purpose of improving the strength of glass. It is well known that microcracks on the surface of materials are the main causes of material rupture. Because the microcrack will expand gradually under the action of tension, and finally crack along the crack. And because of the large compressive stress on the surface of the glass, the microcracks on the glass surface become more fine and even heal under the action of extrusion".
The company's main business is glass and products production, sale, glass processing, loading and unloading of labor services. With two glass production bases separately located in Zhuzhou and Zhangzhou, the company has 4 high quality float glass production lines, 1 on-line Low-E coating float line and the biggest glass processing center in central-south of China
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2008；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||9333,333 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range