Laminated Glass is made of high quality float glass, coated glass of various colors, Low-E glass, tempered glass, thermo-strengthening glass and bent/tempered glass. It is a product integrated with two or more glass sheets and one or more layers of organic polymers like PVB, EVA, SGP, etc. It is processed by the tablet machine under high pressure and high temperature, making it unite into one lastingly.
1. Safety glass
2. Fine light control and heat insulation when using coated glass
3. Sound insulation and noise reduction
4. Good structural feature
5. In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, the PVB films are imported from Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan.
6. The colors of the films include clear, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Thickness of Glass: 3mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38-3.04mm
Laminated Glass is applied in curtain walls, hotels, banks, airports, sunshades, lighting roofs, windows and gates, sprung roofs, indoor glass partitions, glass furniture, show windows, bars, jewelry shops, elevators and so on.
- Q:What kind of material is the toughened glass film made of mobile phone?
- Tempered glass membrane should be made of tempered glass = =, but this film is not so magical propaganda
- Q:I want to ask, if the home is already hollow glass, that still need to foil it?
- In the selection of insulating glass raw materials, enterprises one-sided pursuit of profit maximization, resulting in unstable quality of raw materials. Such as sealant is one of the main raw materials of insulating glass, it directly affects the energy-saving effect and service life of insulating glass, but the low price inferior sealant material is still in mass production.
- Q:Civil construction projects, exterior wall glass curtain wall raw materials, or construction process, or the end of the construction, what tests should be done?
- Do material testing (including stone moisture content, strength, steel and aluminum, chemical anchor pullout test, compatibility test of sealant, epoxy resin structural adhesive test), four test (water tightness, air tightness, wind pressure, plane deformation etc.)
- Q:Ask the glass making processWhat kind of material is the glass made of? What material is good?
- Glass: a liquid material is transparent, forming a continuous network structure in the melt, silicate nonmetalmaterials cooling process viscosity increases gradually and hardening without crystallization. The main ingredient is silica. Widely used in building, but to every wind light.
- Q:Is acrylic organic glass?Which is more expensive, acrylic or plexiglass?
- Organic glass is an important heat, a development of earlier plastic, with transparency, chemical stability and good weathering resistance, easy to dye, easy processing, beautiful appearance, is widely used in the construction industry. The plexiglass product usually can be divided into casting plate, plastic extrusion board and the mold.Acrylic is much more expensive than plexiglass
- Q:Acrylic plexiglass rod can be used in what way?
- Adhesive: two components. One component and two components, such as adhesive and epoxy resin; one component, such as CCl3 (Lv Fang). A two-component adhesive through curing reaction to achieve bonding, one component adhesive is a volatile solvent and finally realize bonding. The two component adhesive is characterized by good bonding effect, no bubbles, no white and strong strength after bonding.
- Q:Is the production of glass materials as thin as possible? Why?
- Glass production is very strict to the granularity of various raw materials, and there is a usable range. Generally, refractory materials are finer, such as sand and feldspar. Some of them are coarse, such as dolomite and limestone. However, the most taboo is "superfine powder""!
- Q:What's the connection between tempered glass and float glass?
- Tempered glass is made of ordinary glass in the tempering furnace
- Q:What kind of glass is alkali free high borosilicate?
- Alkali free borosilicate glass has the characteristics of high surface smoothness, low coefficient of expansion, high temperature resistance, no alkali precipitation and good insulation. Without potassium and nano plasma, it is an important glass raw material for the electronics and Optoelectronics industries. In addition, they do not contain arsenic, antimony, barium, and halides.
- Q:Do solar panels use toughened glass, or are some high light transmitting materials good?
- The crystal silicon component adopts super white embossed toughened glass; the thin film battery component adopts ultra white float glass (after coating) and ordinary toughened glass.The panel and battery are bonded with EVA film.
It is specialized in the fabrication of architectural safety and energy-saving glass and special glass. We are China’s largest specialized glass cutting line manufacturers, is a certain size and production capacity of glass deep-processing equipment, professional manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
||North America; Europe; Australia; Japan; South East Asia; Middle East; Hong Kong; Macao
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO14001:2004；OHSAS 18001 system；3C safety Certificate；SGCC (USA)；CE (EU)；UL (USA)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range