Laminated Glass is made of high quality float glass, coated glass of various colors, Low-E glass, tempered glass, thermo-strengthening glass and bent/tempered glass. It is a product integrated with two or more glass sheets and one or more layers of organic polymers like PVB, EVA, SGP, etc. It is processed by the tablet machine under high pressure and high temperature, making it unite into one lastingly.
1. Safety glass
2. Fine light control and heat insulation when using coated glass
3. Sound insulation and noise reduction
4. Good structural feature
5. In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, the PVB films are imported from Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan.
6. The colors of the films include clear, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Thickness of Glass: 3mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38-3.04mm
Laminated Glass is applied in curtain walls, hotels, banks, airports, sunshades, lighting roofs, windows and gates, sprung roofs, indoor glass partitions, glass furniture, show windows, bars, jewelry shops, elevators and so on.
- Q:Aluminum alloy window material is good, how to assemble?
- Glass block: chloroprene rubber, polyethylene and nylon lead block. It is two kinds: the first is to glass and Aluminum Alloy slot and slot bottom metal parts separated by a gap, to ensure control of glass and metal frame relative size effect; second is to prevent the glass due to stretching and metal parts of the collision.
- Q:What kind of material is the glass made of?
- The chemical composition of glass is Na2SiO3, CaSiO3, SiO2 or Na2O - CaO - 6SiO2, is the main component of silicate, is an amorphous solid irregular structure. Widely used in buildings for wind and light transmission; of mixtures. There is also colored glass mixed with certain metal oxides or salts, and tempered glass made by physical or chemical methods. Sometimes some transparent plastic (such as polymethyl methacrylate) is also called organic glass.
- Q:What raw materials are used for glass fiber reinforced plastics? Where can I buy them?
- Glass fiber reinforced plastic is not a steel, but a composite material. Glass fiber reinforced plastic products are widely used. Most of the facilities of yachts, automobiles, water storage tanks and highways are made of glass fiber reinforced plastic products.
- Q:What's the difference between plexiglass PS boards and toughened glass? What's the difference between them?
- Suggest that you use semi tempered glass for bathroom glass, do not use non tempered, and the other two are not high prices, that is, shock resistance, heat resistance is not good, very crispThere is this, now you can choose several materials made of transparent or translucent, (the simplest is to take a rub, ha ha)
- Q:Does anyone know iPhone's toughened glass production process? Thank you
- Then the glass (CNC) carved machine milling, drilling, trenching and processing; (quality check)4. followed by ultrasonic cleaning machine cold processing of semi-finished glass cleaning;5., the next step is to carry out the chemical strengthening process and enter the chemical strengthening furnace;
- Q:How to choose floor tiles?
- The tiles (or tiles) is the use of earth embryo (or earth embryo to add some ore powder) after high temperature and high pressure one-time firing, using the surface and bottom of embryo material basically identical (except for the special process such as tiles, tiles in the new fill glaze series).
- Q:What is the glass industry?
- To process liquid glass into desired shapes, such as flat plates, various vessels, etc.
- Q:Mobile phone film new flexible toughened glass membrane, really is the glass?
- Glass membrane materials: ab. Because the plastic protective film glass film unlike can electrostatic adsorption on the mobile phone screen, with a thin layer of flexible double-sided adhesive tape in the glass film layer, this thin layer of flexible double-sided adhesive is called ab.
- Q:How to identify and select high quality insulating glass?
- Hollow glass is composed of two or more pieces of glass, the glass by the internal filling the hollow aluminum isolation desiccant, and the hollow part filled with dry air or inert gas, and sealed with butyl rubber, polysulfide rubber or plastic structure, form dry space glass.
- Q:What is glass made of?
- Melting, the raw materials will be prepared by high temperature heating, forming a homogeneous bubble free liquid glass. This is a complex process of physics and chemistry. The melting of glass is carried out in a furnace. There are two main types of Furnaces: one is a crucible kiln, the other is glass in the crucible, and the other is heated outside the crucible. The small crucible kiln has only one crucible, and the larger one can be more than 20 crucibles. The crucible kiln is made by gap type, and now only optical glass and color glass are produced by crucible kiln. The other is the tank furnace. The frit is molten in the bath, and the flame is heated on the upper part of the glass. The glass melting temperature mostly in the 1300~1600 C Eve joy. Most of them are heated by flame and a few are heated by electric current. They are called electric furnaces. Now, the pool kiln is continuous production, small pool kiln can be a few meters, big can be more than 400 meters
It is specialized in the fabrication of architectural safety and energy-saving glass and special glass. We are China’s largest specialized glass cutting line manufacturers, is a certain size and production capacity of glass deep-processing equipment, professional manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
||North America; Europe; Australia; Japan; South East Asia; Middle East; Hong Kong; Macao
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO14001:2004；OHSAS 18001 system；3C safety Certificate；SGCC (USA)；CE (EU)；UL (USA)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range