Silkscreen Printing Glass is a kind of glass on which inorganic enamel is printed by silkscreen printing machines. After being printed on, it will be dried and heated under high temperature to make the enamel adhere to the glass lastingly.
- Q:Does the material of sunglasses choose good glass or plastic?
- Glass materials of high hardness, not prone to scratches, shock resistance is poor, after the impact of easily broken, and the weight is relatively heavy.
- Q:How can the invisible gauze of screen window increase its pressure resistance (glass fiber material)?
- To have good quality, if the quality of other yarn nets, there may be broken.
- Q:Use of glass flake cement
- Due to the relative stretching coefficient of the steel, cement and other material and substrate, so in the case of heat shock resin layer easily cracking and shedding, and glass flake could commission a heat stable layer, which can prevent the substrate cracking and spalling.
- Q:What material is made of bullet proof glass?
- Bulletproof glass is made of glass (or organic glass) of a composite material and the quality of engineering plastics through special processing is obtained, it is usually transparent material, usually including polycarbonate layer on glass layer.
- Q:What role does zircon sand play in the production of glass? Is it a raw material for glass or a production process?
- Zircon is mainly an igneous rock formed from magma crystallized zirconium, silicon and oxygen composition of minerals. Zircon is also produced in the dikes and metamorphic rocks. It belongs to the tetragonal system, and is often a well developed cone shaped small tetragonal cylinder, but also irregularly granular. Crisp, broken shell like. It's high quality refractory. With Jin Hongshi, ilmenite, monazite and xenotime in beach sand, and the water, electricity, magnetic separation and other beneficiation process.
- Q:Do solar panels use toughened glass, or are some high light transmitting materials good?
- There are ultra white solar glass. Dedicated to this solar energy
- Q:How is the glass made?
- The shape of each vessel is irregular. It is shining like a holy lotus under the light. It was introduced that the vessel was blown through a wooden mold. In the 30s of the last century, Artaud also successfully designed many glassware, this free form of utensils is still in production, has become one of Artaud's masterpiece.
- Q:What kinds of ingredients are the glass?
- Flint glass is a high density and high refractive index glass. It can be produced by lead instead of calcium in sodium glass in molten glass. It is suitable for making optical glass and carved glass products. The coefficient of thermal expansion of hard glass is very high
- Q:May I ask what specific aspects of German foam glass and foam glass made in China are?
- The domestic production line (excluding the line), you can imagine the bread, a fixed container, the raw material grinding and mixing placed in the container, into the furnace after foaming, molding and demoulding, manual cutting required size (note here will produce a large number of loss; 100%) not using waste glass.
- Q:What is inorganic glass?Want to be a fish tank, where can I find inorganic glass?
- Organic glass fiber reinforced plastics are polymers, PMMA, molded or extruded, or poured directly from the monomer MMA. The inorganic glass is quartz glass, which is what we usually see
Established in 1996,we are a specialized manufacturer of float glass, reflective glass, laminated glass and tempered glass. We have become one of the most important manufacturers of glass in North China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||101 - 200 People
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range