Tinted Float Glass Light Green Glass French Green Glass Sheet 4-12mm
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Tinted Float Glass Light Green Glass French Green Glass Sheet 4-12mm
Tinted float glass - F green float glass
● Tinted float glass is formed when the molten glass mixed with an appropriate amount of pigment enters the tin bath via control gate and then enters the cooling bath after floats on the surface of molten tin under the action of centrifugal force and its surface tension, to get the two sides of glass to be smooth and even and ripple to disappear. The colors of tinted flat glass include F green, Europe grey, blue star gray, etc.
Low transmission of ultraviolet ray, good shading effect;
Increase change in color of building appearance and a sense of creating higher value;
green sheet plate can be supplied throughout the year, to meet the processing need of high-grade automobile glass.
For furniture and decoration
● Thickness Range
2.1mm - 12mm
Normal Plate Width
- Q:Why construction gypsum, lime and water glass are gas hard gel materials, from their water hardening process to illustrate
- Because their hardening process is to absorb carbon dioxide in the air, must be fully in contact with the air is possible to absorb enough carbon dioxide to achieve hardening (calcification)
- Q:If someone fired an RPG through a window,would it explode on contact with the glass or after?
- i would imagine that the impact required to activate the warhead would be more significant than the impact required to break the glass.. im al not 100% sure though what i am 100% sure of however is that mosques built without glass in the windows arent because of this, generally in countries where you would find these mosques are hot countries and dont require glass widnows for insulation, plus glass is expensive and these are often poor countries
- Q:Is there a standard for frosted glass in the bathroom?
- Frosted glass is generally not steel, this should pay attention
- Q:Just wondering, because i went to Paris recently, and that glass pyramid, i know is for enterance, but WHY a glass pyarmid, and not something that actually blends in with the rest of the palace? it is completely out of place there.
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Why was a glass pyramid built at the Louvre in Paris France? Just wondering, because i went to Paris recently, and that glass pyramid, i know is for enterance, but WHY a glass pyarmid, and not something that actually blends in with the rest of the palace? it is completely out of place there.
- Q:Imitate a new type of glass this lesson, introduce a glass you want to invent the characteristics and role
- New glass Glass is every family needs.However, there are many hidden glasses, such as: it is thin and brittle, and sometimes even the sound waves will be shattered, broken after the injury, the four seasons only transparent color, too Monotonous ... .. I want to invent a new type of glass in order to clear the hidden dangers. I made a look at the window to modify: I invented a new type of glass inside the micro-chip, the window has a lot of small ventilation holes, I made with CDM and YOUNGE material, how? Very special? Here I would like to introduce you recently invented the new glass It! We will certainly want to install the chip what purpose ah? Installed on the chip is to make the windows in different seasons show a different translucent beautiful image, people feel comfortable, useful physical and mental: spring, the glass will appear spring The summer, a hot style on the glass, the sun quickly "high fever", and a child walking on the street side, while eating ice cream ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... , The above will show a bumper harvest of the scene, the straw is yellow, rice is also yellow, red persimmon hanging in the tree, it is bright ... ... winter, there will be a cheerful scene, a group of children snowman, a group We will think that this day is too expensive to open electricity.I installed in the above is a miniature diode tube, and in the above installed solar panels and wind turbines, you can solve this problem.
- Q:except the fact that glass with smash
- Erm.....we do And the glass is strengthened.
- Q:Which brand of glass ink is good?
- 680 ℃ ~ 720 ℃ glass pigment Product Description ? HC-0 series of lead-free cadmium-free glass pigments, this product has been tested by SGS Mainly used for architectural glass, furniture glass, electrical glass, bathroom glass. This series of pigments have 38 varieties: of which 26 kinds of opaque pigments, 11 kinds of metallic luster pigment, a kind of black (special) powder. Pigments can be mixed with each other to get a composite color, in addition, can provide lead-free cadmium red and yellow. Red flag, glass, ink, paint, hungchi
- Q:I'm building an aquarium. The size of my tank is going to be 8 feet by 3 feet with 5feet height. What is the better material to build an aquarium with (Glass or Acrylic)?
- i would say glass because its a stronger material since its going to be a big tank hope that helps :-)
- Q:What is architectural glass?
- Architectural glass (architectural glass) is the main varieties of flat glass, with a smooth surface, translucent, sound insulation, insulation, wear resistance, climate change, material stability and so on. It is made of quartz sand, sandstone or quartzite, limestone, feldspar, dolomite and soda ash as the main raw material. It is made by crushing, sieving, batching, high temperature melting, molding, annealing, cooling and processing. The function of architectural glass is no longer just to meet the lighting requirements, but to have to adjust the light, thermal insulation, security (bulletproof, anti-theft, fire, radiation, anti-electromagnetic interference), art decoration and other characteristics. With the continuous development of demand, glass molding and processing technology has also been a new development. Now, new technologies such as interlayer, tempered, ion exchange, glazed decoration, chemical thermal decomposition and cathodic sputtering have been developed to increase the amount of glass in the building and become the third largest building behind cement and steel material. Let you know about building glass.
- Q:Generally paste the glass insulation film is thick, there are several specifications ah? Is there anything that can be seen outside, and can not see inside the cellophane
- General insulation film is 1.2-1.5mil thickness, insulation film by reflection, blocking to heat. The so-called one-way perspective film is a kind of insulation film. Search for heat by reflection of the glass membrane.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like