Tempered glass hot bending glass
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- 200000㎡ m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1, security: qualified toughened glass is broken, the fragments are small, 50mmx50mm areapiece number not less than 40, the basic vertical section and surface debris, no sharp corners,will not harm people.
2, the impact strength of 1040g steel ball bearing: since 1 meter free fall impact not broken.
3, the flexural strength, flexural strength can reach 200Ma.
4, optical performance: optical performance does not change during tempering.
Use: widely used in buildings, cars, ships, aircraft, equipment, instruments and furniture etc.
Thermal stability: at room temperature glass pouring molten lead liquid (327 DEG C) glass is not broken. The tempered glass is heated to 200 DEG C in 25 DEG C water glass is not broken.Thermal stability: at room temperature glass pouring molten lead liquid (327 DEG C) glass is not broken. The tempered glass is heated to 200 DEG C in 25 DEG C water glass is not broken.Thermal stability: at room temperature glass pouring molten lead liquid (327 DEG C) glass is not broken. The tempered glass is heated to 200 DEG C in 25 DEG C water glass is not broken.Thermal stability: at room temperature glass pouring molten lead liquid (327 DEG C) glass is not broken. The tempered glass is heated to 200 DEG C in 25 DEG C water glass is not broken.
- Q:I saw some of them in the high-rise buildings on the glass window posted a film, which can see outside, outside can not see inside, what is the film? Are you expensive?
- Building glass insulation film. good results! you get what you pay for!
- Q:Building glass curtain wall VR how to tune material
- Will be a material balloon VRAYMAP Diffuse fixed, transferred to the white, fuzzy 0.98 Subdivision value 5 Refract transferred to white, IOR 1.517 affect shadow selected to Reflect the MAP Panel selection FALLOFF Type election Fresnel Stainless steel blinn replaced by metal Highlight Level 90 The following 70 to 80 reflect the NONE at the midpoint of the MAP panel Election VRAYMAP
- Q:I have seen the prices of custom size aquariums and thought it might be cheaper to do it myself. Does anyone know where I can get the glass or acrylic to construct a fish tank? Can I just get it at Home Depot or something?
- Aquarium Glass For Sale
- Q:New glass features
- plate glass Flat glass is not processed by other flat glass products, also known as white glass or clean glass. According to the production method is different, can be divided into ordinary flat glass and float glass. Flat glass is the largest in the building glass, the most used one, mainly for doors and windows, from lighting, enclosure, insulation, sound insulation and other effects, but also further processed into other technical glass of the original film. Flat glass according to its use can be divided into window glass and decorative glass. According to the national standard "ordinary flat glass" and "float glass" provisions, the glass according to its thickness can be divided into the following specifications: In accordance with national standards, flat glass according to its appearance quality classification grading, ordinary flat glass is divided into superior products, first-class goods and second-class three grades. Float glass is divided into three grades: superior grade, first grade and qualified product. Flat glass use has two aspects: 3 ~ 5mm flat glass is generally used for doors and windows of the lighting, 8 ~ 12mm flat glass can be used to cut off. Another important use is as the original film of tempered, interlayer, coated, hollow and other glass.
- Q:Are building glasses exhibited at Guangzhou Aluminum Window, Door & Facade Expo?
- yes, at the Guangzhou aluminum windows fair, you will see all types of building glasses including low-E glass, insulating glass, fire-proof glass, Heat reflective coated glass, Tempered Glass, Silk-screened Glass Laminated glass, Glass Flooring , Curved tempered glass, building glass film, solar-energy BIPV, molecular sieve, warm edge strip and other insulating glass interval products ., etc
- Q:Is the glass shading coefficient the shading coefficient?
- No. The shading coefficient on the 2680-1994 can be understood as "the shading coefficient of the glass", and the so-called shading coefficient is divided into "integrated shading coefficient", "shading coefficient of glass" and "shading coefficient of outer shading measures", the first Equal to the last two products.
- Q:Clip glass anti-theft glass, folder wire glass, discoloration glass, heat-absorbing glass and eating glass information.
- Are you a fifth grade last semester? You should be looking for this: folder silk glass Clamp glass also known as shredded glass or wire glass. It is produced by the calendering method, that is, in the glass melting state will be preheated steel wire or wire into the middle of the glass, the annealing, cutting made. The glass surface can be embossed or polished, and the color can be made into a colorless, transparent or colored. Clamp glass is characterized by good safety and fire resistance. Clamp glass due to the role of steel mesh skeleton, not only to improve the strength of the glass, and when the impact or the sudden change in temperature and damage, the fragments will not fly, to avoid the debris on the human injury. In the event of fire, when the flame extension, folder glass glass heat burst, due to the role of metal wire, glass can still be fixed, isolated flame, it is also known as fire glass. According to the national industry standard JC433-91 stipulates that the thickness of the laminated glass is divided into: 6,7,10mm, size is generally not less than 600mm × 400mm, not more than 2000mm × 1200mm. At present, China's production of laminated glass is divided into folder embossed glass and folder polished glass two categories. Clamp glass can be used for building doors and windows, skylights, lighting roof, balcony and other parts. Am i right??
- Q:Tough glass film is good or matte film good?
- Matte film is to make the glass opaque, enhance privacy. Its advantages are: 1. frosted glass film for the architectural glass wall add luster, so that the appearance of the building more beautiful. 2. Scrub glass film auxiliary interior design, beautify the office partition. 3. Scrub glass film to provide special labeling services, custom customer icon / mark. 4. Matte glass film to create a private, free private space. 5. Matte glass film rich color, style transformation flexibility, creative simple to achieve, compared to the traditional carved pattern glass, more beautiful, more clear. 6. Frosted glass film to reduce visual interference, but also make full use of light, for the office partition, restaurants and stores an excellent choice. 7. frosted glass film to reduce glare glare, frosted film to reduce visual fatigue, protect eyesight, improve the work environment of the building. 8. frosted glass film safety and environmental protection, glass matte film with enhanced glass strength function, is against earthquakes, hurricanes and outdoor explosion of reliable weapons, but also to prevent criminals easily broken window into the room, to prevent the glass fragmentation splash wounding, effective protection Personal safety.
- Q:i have an important eco friendly house project 2 do so i need some answers!!!! if u could also post some sites that wld b gr8!!
- I okorder Go to his projects section and take a look as he has many links within his site and external as well. The basic principles of passive solar can be applied anywhere. If you are looking for construction plans and measured drawings- don't. There is too much variation in the windows themselves. You have to have some basic construction skills and some basic design sense to make it really work because those cariations lead to gaps that need filling in, and a means of supporting things. One hint though. If you make a small greenhouse, longer in the east/west direction is best with a low ceiling/roofline, and no narrower than about 8 feet. For heat storage you can use rock, but you will likely have better luck with 55 gallon food grade poly barrels filled with saturated salt water. Start with a dark colored plastic and paint them flat black. Also only fill them about 3/4 full. They will be heavy so place them in their final spot first. Insulate the space, 1 inch foam has respectable performance, add a vapor barrier, and add aluminum foil as radient barrier on the walls as the very inside layer to reflect light to the back side of your heat storage. On the roof, put the foil between the foam and the roof deck. It does work very well. Even in subzero farenheit temps. As long as you have sunlight, it will stay above freezing, otherwise a small 300 watt heater is adequate with 2 60 watt incandescent bulbs to keep it above freezing on the very coldest days.
- Q:Alright, so I want to build an under seat sub woofer enclosure for my smaller sports coupe. There's not much room at all under the seats, so I was thinking about going with a Pioneer 8" shallow mount sub, but the box is causing me a bit of a headache. I haven't had a chance to take a measuring tape to it, and doing so would be difficult.My idea is to get a can of the spray foam stuff used to seal homes, to inflate a garbage bag under the seat. After letting it sit and dry for a while, I'll remove the seat, pull the bag out with the exact dimensions of my seat and then play from there. I'll take the bag off of the foam and probably sand it down from there to fit my needs. I'll then use fiber glass to build up the box from the foam mold.Any thoughts on better ways to do this?PS: The car is a 2000 Mercury Cougar incase anyone has actual dimensions.
- you can take the seat out and then use a think foil paper and line under the seat then put a thin layer of fiber glass then let it dry and go from there also. * remember when your using the fiberglass your also gonna want to put a layer of bondo to strengthen the box but you do have a good idea also what ever works.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like