Glass Block (Cloudy Grey)
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
We are the biggest glass blocks supplier in the world, our products quality control system have passed ISO9001, 14000, 28001, EN1051, SGS certified. Our base products GLASS BLOCKS have been sold all over the world.
- Q:Building glass curtain wall VR how to tune material
- Will be a material balloon VRAYMAP Diffuse fixed, transferred to the white, fuzzy 0.98 Subdivision value 5 Refract transferred to white, IOR 1.517 affect shadow selected to Reflect the MAP Panel selection FALLOFF Type election Fresnel Stainless steel blinn replaced by metal Highlight Level 90 The following 70 to 80 reflect the NONE at the midpoint of the MAP panel Election VRAYMAP
- Q:Theoretically, if glass dropped and the stress incurred was just less than that required to shatter it, would the next drop, no matter how small, break the glass? If not can it continue to take infinitely more stress damage as long as they each individually do not surpass its stress limit, even though their sum does?Note: I am asking this with the real life application of the glass backs of iPhones in mind
- You should investigate what the amount of energy is required to cause a defect either in manufacturing or physical damage to initiate and propagate a crack. The defect may be improper heat treatment, a foreign inclusion, a void in the glass matrix, a nick or scratch in the casting process or in handling in the production line, for example. Each cycle of dropping could potentially have enough energy to further propagate the crack until full fracture is achieved, You may want to investigate fracture mechanics. .
- Q:Pro, have to know this year 2.5 mm glass price (architectural glass)
- The price is not the same around, it is recommended that you go to the region cost information network price.
- Q:New glass features
- plate glass Flat glass is not processed by other flat glass products, also known as white glass or clean glass. According to the production method is different, can be divided into ordinary flat glass and float glass. Flat glass is the largest in the building glass, the most used one, mainly for doors and windows, from lighting, enclosure, insulation, sound insulation and other effects, but also further processed into other technical glass of the original film. Flat glass according to its use can be divided into window glass and decorative glass. According to the national standard "ordinary flat glass" and "float glass" provisions, the glass according to its thickness can be divided into the following specifications: In accordance with national standards, flat glass according to its appearance quality classification grading, ordinary flat glass is divided into superior products, first-class goods and second-class three grades. Float glass is divided into three grades: superior grade, first grade and qualified product. Flat glass use has two aspects: 3 ~ 5mm flat glass is generally used for doors and windows of the lighting, 8 ~ 12mm flat glass can be used to cut off. Another important use is as the original film of tempered, interlayer, coated, hollow and other glass.
- Q:Domestic architectural glass list?
- Domestic first-line brand: 1, Taiwan Glass Group (the world's fifth largest glass company, the largest domestic glass company) 2, CSG Group (domestic first-line brand) 3, Yaohua Pilkington (domestic first-line brand)
- Q:can i build a tank 2000x500x400mm with braces with 5mm thick glass?
- I just checked my commercially made tank. It's 1200x 500 x 400 and build from 6mm glass. The extra length will be OK as long as it's braced properly. My tank has internal "Euro" bracing and a tie brace from front to back The bottom glass is 8mm I think 5mm would be cutting things a bit too fine. Ian
- It means that fantasy and reality are not one and the same thing. In a fantasy people can imagine what they want to. So for this fantasy you can picture a shock wave. Titan takes off by providing a very sudden very high force. Which radiates through the building shattering glass. Just like high explosive would. But this is only a background to a plausible fiction.
- Q:In our house, my bf and I have a half wall dividing the family room from the breakfast nook. We'd like to put a partial glass block wall on the half wall to create a place to divide the wall when we paint. What materials do we need, and can anyone point us to a good online source with steps for the process?
- diy network has done a series of shows on glass block construction, you might use Yahoo to search it out and read there. I love glass block walls, it reminds me of the showers in the motels we used to stay in when I was kid...they were spacious, private and the light refracts nicely on them.
- Q:Is the price of insulated glass foil?
- Building glass insulation explosion-proof membrane .85 yuan / square. With construction costs. Heat insulation rate of 80%, life of 10 years. Family-specific sun type.
- Q:Lists any references if possible, thanks.
- In places with high chance of earthquakes, they use a fusion of 1/4 inch of glass which is glued ot and inch of heavy-duty plastic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like