Fire Resistant Glass Insulating glass Thermal insulation
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- 200000㎡ m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Fireproof glass, in the fire when the main function is to control the spread of fire or smoke, is atype of fire protection materials, the fireproof effect evaluation by the fire resistance performance.It is through the special craft processing and the processing, can the integrity and insulation of the special glass kept in refractory test specified in. Fire resistant glass original film glass can be used for float plane glass, tempered glass, composite fireproof glass can also use monolithicfireproof glass manufacturing.
Fire resistant glass into the compound fireproof glass (perfusion type and combined type, heat insulation performance grouting fireproof glass, fireproof performance of composite fireproof glass.) With monolithic fireproof glass.
By two or more layers of glass chips with one layer or multi-layer water soluble inorganicsandwich fireproof glue compounded.
Fire protection principle: when the fire occurs, the fire quickly burst surface meets the high temperature, the successive foaming sandwich fireproof glue ten times, hardened into a milky white bubble plastic fire, effectively blocking the flame, high temperature and harmful gasisolation. The finished product can be edge grinding, drilling, cutting ruler.
Applied to outside the window, curtain wall, the design scheme should consider fireproof glassand laminated glass using a combination of PVB. Scope of application: fire doors and firepartition and important part of fire building room, corridor, channel partition wall.
Monolithic fire-resistant glass is glass fire a single glass structure. Keep the fire integrity,blocking the attack surface fire fire and poisonous and harmful gas in a certain period of time,but do not have the heat preservation and heat insulation effect.
Apply to walls, outdoor window, daylighting top, hanging wall, fire glass frameless doors, and no insulation requirements of the partition wall. 
Composed of two layers of glass chips (special needs also can use three layers of glass chips),surrounded by special fireproof glue sealing. Fireproof glue between perfusion, after it is solidified transparent jelly and glass are bonded into a whole.
Fire protection principle: to meet the high temperature, fire layer between glass transparent jellywill quickly induration, fireproof heat insulation board form an opaque. To prevent the spread of flame at the same time, but also prevent heat transmitting back fire surface. The fireproof glass has the advantages of fire insulation performance, and the sound insulation effect is outstanding. Can be processed into arc.
Suitable for fire doors and windows, building courtyard and atrium, sharing space, computer room fire partition wall.
Important note: around the glass to reveal black seal frame, suitable for pressing strip aroundembedded installation. For without blocking the face of Zhengyang and West face outside the window, please consult with manufacturer for suggestions.
- Q:I saw some of them in the high-rise buildings on the glass window posted a film, which can see outside, outside can not see inside, what is the film? Are you expensive?
- Oh, ask them what paste the film chanting. A building are posted, and certainly have the effect will be such a ,,,,,
- Q:how many 2009 glass top ford mustangs were built ?
- well ford has only decided to build 45,000 2009 Ford Mustangs this year because it has already sold over 44 thousand cars in a 5 month period. The glass top is an optional trim on the vehicle that you can convert your convertible to glass top for $1,995. hope that helps
- Q:In addition to automotive glass, is not building glass is also need to do mandatory certification?
- Ccc certification CCC is a national compulsory certification The country will have the country pumping, if the quality supervision bureau in the market found that your product did not do 3C certification, then they will punish your product for a fine, (this is usually the field of quality supervision made by the punishment), by the local The discovery of the serious circumstances of the direct closure of your plant, the fine are generally 7-8 million look, you can buy this product to do 3 times the certification, and now many buyers also need to do such products 3C certification If you do not have to enter the market
- Q:So it will look like the ferris bueller ferrari. If so how can that be done.
- You can do a fiberglass body, but you can't build a ferrari with it. You can use an 80s Fiero body. They make conversions for a northstar cadillac engine, too.
- Q:How to solve the summer heat insulation problem Like the kind of all-glass sun room, but afraid of the summer is too hot, there is no way both glass sun room transparent, but also solve the sun room insulation problem.
- Glass on the film or use LOW-E glass. This can block the sun's ultraviolet rays, so as to achieve the purpose of insulation.
- Q:What is architectural glass?
- Architectural glass (architectural glass) is the main varieties of flat glass, with a smooth surface, translucent, sound insulation, insulation, wear resistance, climate change, material stability and so on. It is made of quartz sand, sandstone or quartzite, limestone, feldspar, dolomite and soda ash as the main raw material. It is made by crushing, sieving, batching, high temperature melting, molding, annealing, cooling and processing. The function of architectural glass is no longer just to meet the lighting requirements, but to have to adjust the light, thermal insulation, security (bulletproof, anti-theft, fire, radiation, anti-electromagnetic interference), art decoration and other characteristics. With the continuous development of demand, glass molding and processing technology has also been a new development. Now, new technologies such as interlayer, tempered, ion exchange, glazed decoration, chemical thermal decomposition and cathodic sputtering have been developed to increase the amount of glass in the building and become the third largest building behind cement and steel material. Let you know about building glass.
- Q:Tempered glass and ordinary glass technology and raw materials What is the difference in detail Thank you
- General material the same. Tempered glass is the ordinary flat glass or float glass in a specific process conditions, quenching or air-cooled quenching method from the processing, has "tempered glass" entry.
- Q:Will the curtain wall hollow glass which is better?
- Not the best only better. With my personal view: the glass glass flatness and corners to deal with some, but some of your skin flatness of the epithelium is also OK, but the corners are better than the South Glass is good. Of course, there are some small manufacturers around, small manufacturers of glass flatness as a whole, especially after the glass of steel.
- Q:What are the benefits of using Long film building film?
- Every year, thousands of people around the world are injured, disabled or dead due to fatal glass fragments flying or falling. Unfortunately many glass breakage is unpredictable, such as earthquakes or horrific explosions. In these cases, the existing building may not have any form of protection to prevent the glass from the property, the occupant's injury and the potential risk of damage to the interior furniture.
- Q:How does glass and steel affect modern architecture?
- Light, and can cover very high and high, construction speed is also very fast
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like