Highest quality for Portland cement of TYPE IL
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 500000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:I have a crown that keeps coming loose and the dental cement does not seem to keep it attached. My husband seems to think I should try to super glue it back on. I think he is sniffing the super glue. What do you think?
- Please do not use superglue to restore anything that goes into your mouth guys....Dentists use a specially formulated dental cement which is made to be bio compatible with the human body. Im assuming your crown is a permanent one and if so you need to go back to the dentist and he needs to examine the issue of why the crown is not staying cemented correctly. If it is a temporary crown then I can see why it is coming loose, the cement used for temp crowns must not be too adhesive that it cannot be removed hence the reasons they can come off.
- Q:I have some cement cracks and i was wondering how to fix it. any sugsetions?
- Cracks oftentimes do no longer restoration unquestionably or efficiently. the main suitable you may commonly do is seal them with caulk made for the activity (see your interior reach ironmongery shop). you may attempt to possibly escalate the cracks to a million extensive and prepare an epoxy bonding agent and a competent non-decrease grout to the crack to fill them in. however the main suitable ingredient to do to repair severe cracks is to jackhammer out the undesirable part of concrete, make optimistic the backside is compacted decrease than the section, and re-pour the concrete.
- Q:How is cement used to make concrete?What are the principle types of concrete and how are they made?
- We added sand, rock and water to cement to make a boat ramp, diving board platform, a seawall secured with pilings that went across two lots that included a patio and boat dock. We used different concrete mixtures since the seawall was poured in a form with reinforced steel that was in the water. The cement was poured through a large plastic tube. The pilings also had a plastic tube which we had water running through to help get them into the ground. And on one the learning channels I remember that the Autobahns has held up better than our roads because it had a deeper foundation, I believe it was 2 inches deeper. I imagine that there are different mixtures for concrete depending on the purpose it is for and the weather. This is from 45 years ago memories, so check it out.
- Q:I need to semi-permanently hang items on a cement wall. What is the best way to go about doing so?
- Hook and loop (velcro) tape. Glue one side to your item, and one side to the cement....larger pictures will need tape around all four edges to be secure, but it does work - I've done it before. Hope this helps. Good luck!
- Q:I need a 20 ft by 16 ft concrete pad for a pavilion. Should I use a concrete truck or quikrete? Costs are a factor.
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Cement truck or quikrete? I need a 20 ft by 16 ft concrete pad for a pavilion. Should I use a concrete truck or quikrete? Costs are a factor.
- Q:There is no mosaics cement in our country..... Advice me please
- (A)For outdoor work the ideal adhesive to use is cement based. Either a cement based tile adhesive or a sand and cement mix. Of course the tile adhesive MUST be both water-proof and frost-proof. Cement base adhesives can be bought in bags from 2kg up to 22kg. They must be mixed to a firm consistency and applied to a dry surface. Your mosaic tiles are then pressed into the mortar to give a good contact. Work with a small amount at a time as you will normally have about 20 minutes working times with each batch. To help improve the flexibility and adhesive properties of the mortar add a plasticizer or polymer additive to the mix one part additive to two parts water. This is the preferred mix if you are making a mosaic for a predominantly wet location. Add this to the cement until the required consistency is reach. If using sand and cement mix use the ratio 3 or 4 parts fine sand to 1 part Portland cement. Mix thoroughly and add water. Mix to the required consistency. It is advisable to wear gloves whenever you are dealing with cement based products. To improve the adhesive and strength properties of the mortar, the setting time should ideally be long and slow. So if you can cover each days work with a polythene sheet to protect the work and help the setting.
- Q:So I got my spacers and brackets put on at the orthodontist next week they're putting in the wires and finishing all that. They put cement on 2 bottom molars so my brackets wont break and come intact. I cannot eat and I'm in pain. Will they remove this cement when I go get my wire put in? The cement doesnt let me eat and its not even. Should I tell my ortho, that its completely uncomfortable and painful? Please I need answers! Lol.
- Chill! The first few days hurt like crazy. But after that your teeth get used to that. Sometimes the cement wears off as you eat.
- Q:(in pounds)
- I think there needs to be more data. For example, how much volume does one pound of cement fill....or something like that in order to complete the equation.
- Q:make a backsplash i have some molds at 6''x6'' and i want to make a backsplash with cement in my kitchen will the cement tiles work if i seal them or can you tell me a site to look up so info.
- They will work and there's many patterns and colors you can add too. You'll have to use a good construction adhesive on the backside to glue them in place on the wall but I'm not sure which one right now. You can butt them together along the wall or leave a gap for some tile grout to add later (tile grout comes in different colors too). Be sure to use a ready to use (ready-mix) cement mix (it has the sand in it already you only need to add water) and not a concrete mix (concrete has stones in it), some of the DIY projects do use concrete for patio stones or stepping stones but for wall tiles you only need to use a ready to use cement. There are many other sites out there too, just do a Google search for making cement tiles.
- Q:I am buying a home and would like to 'dress up' the back patio area, but don't want to spend a fortune on tile for outdoors...was thinking about staining the front porch and back patio...but I don't know what this would entail...any help? THANKS!
- Instead of stain look into surface coats. White Cap is a high end contractor supply store and they have some excellent products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like