Highest quality for Portland cement TYPE I/II
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 500000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:do i have to put any thing down on the painted floor FIRST?
- if the floor is concrete then apply thin set ( this is not cement applied thinly) with a notched trowel. back butter the tile and drop in in. you can't install ceramic or stone directly to wood or plywood. even painted. you could use wonder board or hardie backer applied first, but I've had this stuff fail before. old skool way for wood get expanded steel mesh ( wire lath ) and put it on floor and nail or staple it to the floor. IT IS SHARP so wear gloves. you don't need to get it real neat and a gap uf a few inches is ok as long as that's not a grout line. then apply a good quality polymerized setting mortar, right hrough the mesh, such as versabond. you don't need additives just water.. you could also use flexbond if you want a little extra quality. when the floor sets up you have a very durable monolithic piece on the floor. I have been doing floors this way for years and I have never had a failure. I've even used it in applications where the deflection of the floor over it's span has exceeded the amount allowed. no failure and that's my ex, you gotta know that she would let me know. been 10 years if you don't get it right or skip the underlay or use mastic the floor will fail.. as noted by the grout coming out. the only cure for this is rip it out and start over.
- Q:we are interesting in using larger travertine tile
- most tile is put down on cement so your alright there. go to your hardware store and thy will fix you up but you need a mortar that is good for out side like what you would use for a shower don't for get to put a sealer on it or all your hard work will be for nothing
- Q:What actually happens to make it set
- Wait a really long time
- Q:Im trying to level my floor with self levelling cement. I know its supposed to be runny but i may have put too much water on it. Unfortunately i already dumped it on the floor. Will it eventually dry up.
- maybe. at best you will probably have a solid concrete layer with a layer of water over it. the concrete will not be smooth. you may be able to sop up the excess water and smooth the concrete before it cures.
- Q:I need to semi-permanently hang items on a cement wall. What is the best way to go about doing so?
- Hook and loop (velcro) tape. Glue one side to your item, and one side to the cement....larger pictures will need tape around all four edges to be secure, but it does work - I've done it before. Hope this helps. Good luck!
- Q:what would happen if someone where you flush cement down the toilet? And should I do it?
- What do you even mean? YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING IN COMPLETE SENTENCES.
- Q:quot;What date was cement made?
- 1.Cement is made by heating powdered limestone and clay. 2.It is used in mortar and concrete - mortar is used to join bricks together and is made by mixing cement with sand and water - concrete is made by mixing cement with sand, water and aggregate (crushed rock) 3.it sets and hardens quickly so building is faster. 4. Portland cement mortar was invented in 1794 and patented in 1824. It gained in popularity over lime mortar by the latter part of the 19th century and by 1930 has all but replaced lime mortar for new construction. Lime mortar was first used in Mesopotamia and was made by heating up limestone to drive out the water, then grinding it to a powder, which had sand added to it for greater strength. To use it, water was mixed to it to form a paste which slowly hardens. It was used in the Pyramids.
- Q:What type of cement should I use what is waterproof? and What type of glue should I use?
- Check out Fosters Smith aquarium catalog. There are special glues used for marine application. I don't think the the foam or cement will work. The fish will want to eat the foam and you will have to use a special type of cement that is non toxic. Try creating a rock wall with the marine glue. In addition you can make an interesting back drop that is placed behind the glass. Remember what ever you place in the tank will have to be removable so you can clean it. Fish dirt will collect in those areas with no filtration or current.
- Q:what is the best kind of cement for filling cracks in foundations?
- Q:i'm deciding on either white cement 4s 2012, or stealth 3s. i already have military blues but im starting not to like them, however i am not selling them. I reallydnt want another pair of 4s but the white cements are probably one of my favorite jordans. Which should i get?
- I love the white cement 4s. They are very clean and good looking and can match with alot of stuff and cant really be hated on. The Stealh 3's are also pretty nice but thats more for workouts and in the gym shoes. Go with the White Cements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like