Highest quality for Portland cement Type I
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 500000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:Will the building materials cement 425 and 325 labels have any difference in the quality of the impact of life, please tell me please?
- 425 and 325 cement label is not the same, the most fundamental because the money is not the same. To say that the impact of the project is as follows: If you want to do C20 or C25 concrete with 325 cement, C30 merit duo dingxin good green pupil can enjoy the kind of C30 above recommended 425 cement. Load the larger things on the use of C30
- Q:I have two uses:1. rock climbing shoes - (a) some early signs of de-lamination of toe sole from the rand; (b) side rand starting to have wear/scraped off2. trekking shoes (Teva with 'Spider Rubber')- front part of sole separated halfway. would like to maintain its waterproof properties, so having it sewn is not an optionwhich would provide better adhesiveness? Both rubbers are relatively soft sticky since these are special grip shoes. No shoe repair shop in my country has materials skills to fix rock climbing shoes. And normal contact cement won't hold the fix for the shoes' use. *I think 5.10 had a repair kit before using Barge Cement (yellow tube, instead of the blue one), but the reviews say that it didn't quite work.any other glue brands / tips? thanks!
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Shoe Goo or Barge Cement? I have two uses: 1. rock climbing shoes - (a) some early signs of de-lamination of toe sole from the rand; (b) side rand starting to have wear/scraped off 2. trekking shoes (Teva with 'Spider Rubber')- front part of sole separated halfway. would like to maintain its waterproof properties,...
- Q:I am taking a chemistry course and i am wondering what purpose quot;PVC Resinquot; serves and how it achieves that purpose?
- How Does Pvc Glue Work
- Q:What is water/cement ratio?
- Brush the dirt off the bag,the instructions are on the sack.
- Q:i am currently building a pond, but instead of using pond liner, we are using cement, with this still keep it sealed from leakage? (the cement will have no joints, all one peice)
- The concrete will invariably crack at some point. It might be two years down the road; it might be ten. But it will crack and it will leak.
- Q:I would like to build a wall and I understand that just fine however the floor is cement so I obviousy can't just throw some nailes into it. Any tips would be appreciated it will be in my basement
- You need to go beneath the existing slab and thicken the footing and set up the curb wall for anchor bolts , Water is not on the flow list for footings , If its the outside then you need to water proof the new wall.
- Q:how to remove white cement?
- Only way is to use a hammer and chisel. It would have been easier if you said what the white cement was on. Is it a driveway? or cement splattered on something.
- Q:A bag of cement weighing 350 N hangs in equilibrium from three wires as suggested in the figure below. Two of the wires make angles θ1 = 61.0° and θ2 = 41.0° with the horizontal. Assuming the system is in equilibrium, find the tensions T1, T2, and T3 in the wires.T1 = T2 = T3 =
- The tension in the third wire is equal to the weight of the bag of cement. The sum of the vertical components of the tension in each of the other wires is equal to the tension in the third wire. So, the sum of the vertical components of the tension in each of the other wires is equal the weight of the bag of cement. Vertical component = T * sin θ For the left wire, vertical component = T1 * sin 61 For the right wire, vertical component = T2 * sin 41 Eq#1: T1 * sin 61 + T2 * sin 41 = 350 Since the system is in equilibrium, the magnitude of the horizontal components of the tension in each of the other wires is equal. Horizontal component = T * cos θ Eq#2: T1 * cos 61 = T2 * cos 41 T1 = T2 * cos 41/cos 61 Substitute (T2 * cos 41/cos 61) for T1 in Eq#1, and solve for T2. T2 * cos 41/cos 61 * sin 61 + T2 * sin 41 = 350 T2 * (cos 41/cos 61 * sin 61 + sin 41) = 350 T2 = 350 ÷ (cos 41/cos 61 * sin 61 + sin 41) = 173.4741944 N This is approximately 173.5 N Substitute 173.4741944 for T2 in Eq#1 and solve for T1. Eq#1: T1 * sin 61 + 173.4741944 * sin 41 = 350 T1 = (350 – 173.4741944 * sin 41) ÷ sin 61 = 270.0495844 N This is approximately 270 N. To check this answer, substitute both answers in Eq#2: T1 * cos 61 = T2 * cos 41 270 * cos 61 = 173.5 * cos 41 131 = 131 This proves that the tensions are correct! I hope that my work has helped you understand how to solve this type of problem.
- Q:After walking on a cement floor at work, the next day my knees are killing me, any suggestions as to what kind of shoes to buy?
- I worked at a home improvement store for over a year, with a cement floor. I bought some insoles at Walmart...I want to say they were about $8. Pretty sure they were Dr. Scholls, but not sure since it was so long ago. They were made of thick neoprene rubber...and they lasted me over a year that I worked there. I just slipped them into some Adidas shoes that I didn't mind getting dirty, and it saved my legs a lot of the shock that your feet take walking on such a hard floor...so look for these at less than ten bucks, and you can use just a good ol' pair of sneakers you already have! Good luck to you!! 0=)
- Q:While cleaning out the garage of a home I recently bought, I found a sealed unlabeled tub with a cement (or concrete) mixture inside. Is there a way to tell if it is Portland, Quickrete, Sakrete, or whatever? Thanks.
- It really don't matter what it is, sealed or not, all the products you mentioned are only good for so long then break down and then are all called by one name. Garbage. As you have no idea as to how old it is, thats the name of it.Garbage
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like