Coated laminated glass
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- 200000㎡ m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:Benjamin Franklin built the Glass (H)Armonica in 1762 I want to know what it was made of and how.
- because okorder
- Q:What are the types of architectural glass materials?
- Building glass material: 【Introduction】: Humans learn to use glass has been a thousand years of history, but more than 1,000 years, as the development of architectural glass material is relatively slow. With the development of modern science and technology and glass technology and the improvement of people's living standard, the function of architectural glass is no longer just to meet the lighting requirements, but to have to adjust the light, thermal insulation, security (bulletproof, anti-theft, fire Radiation, anti-electromagnetic interference), art decoration and other characteristics. With the continuous development of demand, glass molding and processing technology has also been a new development. Now, new technologies such as interlayer, tempered, ion exchange, glazed decoration, chemical thermal decomposition and cathodic sputtering have been developed to increase the amount of glass in the building and become the third largest building behind cement and steel material.
- Q:Ps can make the effect of architectural glass?
- Go to the website to see if there is no effect, generally can not, in 3D MAX can.
- Q:Architectural painting Mark pen window how to draw
- From top to bottom to deepen the color, the above reflects the color of the sky, the following is the color of the environment.
- Q:What is the difference between home insulation film and car insulation film?
- Home reflective film point, good heat insulation, automotive reflective film can not be too much, otherwise the traffic police will let the tear
- Q:What is the LOW-E (double silver) glass shading coefficient?
- Double silver low-e glass shading coefficient, probably range between .02-0.4, because the specific color of the specific data is not the same.
- Q:Why do you need 3C certification for tempered glass?
- 3C certification has now covered tempered glass. Most large glass manufacturers, have been certified by 3C, and in the product on the note. Some small businesses, there may be no such certification, or did not realize that there is no 3C logo. Emphasis is that 3C is mandatory.
- Q:Building glass film sales channels which
- Direct sales and distribution
- Q:After you tell me the brand, could you tell me if you can buy it and Home Depot?If not available at Home Depot, where should you buy?
- You want PLAIN silicone sealant. Make sure you dont get one of the 'bathroom sealers' that have mould resisting chemicals added. If it's poisonous to mould it's probably poisonous to fish. Home Depot or any hardware place will have it. Ian
- Q:How is a mortar set glass block wall built?
- If you know how to build a mortar set BRICK wall, the process is pretty much identical.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like