Optiselec Offline Temperable Triple Silver Low-E Glass
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.Neutral color expands the unlimited creativity of architects.
2.Unprecedented combination of solar control and visible light transmittance.
3.Excellent spectrum selectivity performance, becomes the first choice of high-end green building.
4.Revolutionary energy efficient performance, greatly decrease the equipment costs of green buildings.
Applied areas:tropical & sub tropical areas:
Applied building:public, commercial and residential buildings
Recommended application:green buildings
Optiselec(Offline temperable triple silver Low-E glass)
|Product Configuration||Colour||Tvis%||Visable Light||Solar Energy||U-value（W/m2.K）||SC||SHGC||LSG|
|Optiselec T series(Offline temperable triple silver Low-E glass）|
Note:1.The performance data are calculated by LBNL WINDOW 6.3 according to ASHRAE NFRC-2010 standard conditon.
2.The performance data are only for reference. Jinjing will hold the right of final interpretation.
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of Optilite Offline High Performance Bent Temperable Low-E glass，is one of the large-scale professional investment mineral production bases in China. Annually more than 300000 m2. Optilite Offline High Performance Bent Temperable Low-E glass are exported to markets in Asian, American, Middle East, African. OEM service available according to customer’s requirements.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within two month days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible.
- Q:Insulation glass 3C certification to investigate what time to start
- Insulation glass 3C certification started very early! You are car glass. Architectural glass, or glass railway vehicles with security All glass is not certified and will be punished
- Q:There is a foil, affixed to the glass, outside the people can not see the inside of the situation Inside the people can clearly see the outside, does not affect the lighting, this film is transparent This film is a foreign technology, the domestic now also have to introduce but not many people, mainly posted on the window, to protect privacy. Especially the glass of the building paste the effect of this film is better, you can better protect privacy, it should not be said that the car repair shop that kind of membrane, because this film in the last two or three years from abroad to introduce technology. This film called what name, where you can buy, manufacturers can also. The The Know the master, trouble to speak in detail, do not mean that few words
- American Bekaert architectural glass film.
- Q:What is the difference between domestic glass and car glass?
- Home glass and automotive glass from the production process that is certainly not the same, this is nonsense ~~~~ The corresponding national standards are not the same, relatively speaking, automotive glass standards than the standard requirements of a lot of home. But in China they belong to the scope of architectural glass ~ ~ ~ Specifically want to know which is not the same?
- Q:GB / T16589 instead of which specification
- GB / T 28887-2017 Plastic window for construction is the first edition, so there is no substitute for other older versions. The specification refers to: GB / T 2680-1994 Building glass visible light transmittance, direct sunlight transmittance, solar total transmittance, UV transmittance and the determination of the relevant window parameters, GB / T 5823-2008 Building doors and windows terms, GB / T 7106-2008 Building exterior window windows airtight, watertight, wind pressure performance classification and testing methods, GB / T 8484-2008 building outside doors and windows insulation performance classification and testing methods, GB / T 8485-2008 building windows and doors air sound insulation (PVC-U) profiles, GB / T 11793-2008 Non-plasticized polyvinyl chloride (PVC-U) plastic doors and windows, mechanical properties, GB / T, And GB / T 11976-2002 GB / T 14436-1993 General rules for industrial product assurance documents, GB 50009 - 2001 (2006) JGJ / T 151-2008 Technical code for the application of architectural glass, JGJ / T 151-2008 Code for thermal calculation of glass curtain wall for building windows and doors, GB Building doors and windows.
- Q:I have seen the prices of custom size aquariums and thought it might be cheaper to do it myself. Does anyone know where I can get the glass or acrylic to construct a fish tank? Can I just get it at Home Depot or something?
- Fish Tank Glass
- Q:In addition to automotive glass, is not building glass is also need to do mandatory certification?
- The difference between car film and building film: 1. Different types of glial: automotive film is used in ordinary adhesive (HPR) and the majority of the building film for the Qing Dynasty gum (CDF) and the safety film is used more adhesive glue, due to different nature, the life of the car membrane About 3-5 years, while the building film is normally used for 15 years 2. Performance: architectural film of the general performance requirements than the automotive film, so in addition to understand its light transmittance, heat insulation, but also need to understand its reflectivity, U value, shading coefficient and other indicators 3. Metal content requirements are not the same, the volume of cadmium nickel and titanium can not exceed 5%, the building film can not exceed 2.5%, in some requirements only meet the overall requirements of environmental protection, because driving the car is generally adults and healthy people, and people Can not live in the car long-term life, and the building room, including pregnant women, babies, and the elderly sick people, rare metal radiation on the baby's growth there is a certain impact, so the building film rare metal content can not be exceeded, Strict environmental standards. 4. Car film and building film can be separated from ultraviolet light, but the absorption of UV layer structure is not the same, car film separated by ultraviolet layer, is a high-pressure coating of a single layer, building film separated by ultraviolet layer is a vacuum sandwich, containing trace plutonium, can absorb harmful spectrum , Tuned spectral video, car film only in the UV UA play a role in the building film UA and VB are working. 5. Building film and car film thickness is not the same, the building film insulation explosion-proof domestic usually between 2mil-16mil, the general thickness of 2mil, 4mil, 4.5mil, 8mil, 9mil, 12mil, 14mil, 16mil and so on. Domestic thermal insulation film is usually only between 0.8mil - 1.5mil.
- Q:Resistant to sun, strong antioxidant materials Light fastness is not so fast, and the most important thing is translucent, there is no material in this area?
- Q:Sorry if this is a really stupid question, please go easy on me.Tell me if this is possible or not:An aviary that in 10m or more long in length which houses smaller species of birds. Part of the aviary is against the house and a window. The window is tinted so that the birds don't think that they can fly through it (but would the reflection still be a problem?). But people in the room can see through the window and the birds in the aviary.Possible or bad idea? Any alternatives? I have seen entire aviaries made out of acrylic and see-through, and also a restaurant with a massive aviary the size of the wall behind glass, I just wonder how they do it without birds breaking their necks on the glass.
- why would an aviary have glass if its abig aviary like a small shed try making one out of flat tin and paint it pretty so it looks cool then make a door out of stuff like chicken wire and shade cloth.(material thats tightly bound so nothing can get out) or if its just two birds just get a large metal cagey thingy
- Q:I have been laid off my job of 26 years doing exactly this. I would like to look into teaching at a community college passing my skills onto others. Any advice?How much do you think I could expect to get paid?Thanks in advance!
- For quickest assessment of opportunities, check out your future competitors. Find shops that now teach stained glass classes. See their brochures, ads and prices. Take from the best from several...then advertise around town using a simple 8 1/2 X 11 inch flyer placed everywhere...supermarkets, library, in free paper racks (stuff the copy into the Weekly) and on windshields. I went to a class a few years ago, and loved the course work. It was once weekly for 6 weeks. If you need help with ideas on advertisements that pop, go to Barnes & Noble and browse the slick AD trade Mags. Brevity and flair with harsh color contrast will likely click. Start a stained glass info-blog. Write an article about yourself, and this will be picked up by a Features Editor who realizes that the source for endless living beauty is found in stained glass. If you need forever-fuel to propel you...visit Florence, Italy. You'll probably stay there. Good luck!
- Q:What are the benefits of using Long film building film?
- Building film for building doors and windows, glass curtain wall can play energy saving, safety explosion, decorative landscaping and so on, building film is one of the multi-functional products, Long film product quality is good but the price is too expensive, you can use other brand products
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like