Heat-Reflective Coating Glass, also called Solar Control Coating Glass, is a kind of coated glass which has a specific coating deposited by online CVD (Chemical Vapor Deposition) or offline PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition), making the optical performances of the glass change and producing the required reflective color.
Features of Colored Heat Reflective Coated Glass:
1. Effectively limit the incident amount/incidence of the solar radiation with obvious shading effect.
2. Have a good view-obscured function for indoor objects and building components.
3. Save energy and reduce the running expenses of air conditioners.
4. Have a good decorative effect for the external walls of buildings.
5. Have a fine view-shielding function for indoor objects and construction components.
6. Designed for single use or composite use into coated laminated glass, coated tempered glass, coated insulating glass or other coated composite glass.
Specifications of Colored Heat Reflective Coated Glass:
Color: Dark Grey,Euro Grey,Ford Blue,Dark Blue,Ocean Blue,Pink, Clear,Dark Green, French Green,Bronze,etc.
Applications of Colored Heat Reflective Coated Glass:
Heat-Reflective Coating Glass is mainly used for curtain walls.
- Q:How can the vacuum tubes of solar water heaters be chromatic aberration? Is purple good or sky blue good?
- Features: three, the absorption ratio of executives increased by 12%, the emission ratio decreased by 30% - 40%, super absorption, less heat loss, warming faster. Efficient tube, super absorption, high thermal efficiency, fast heating, in the same light condition, tube can be more than ordinary high temperature hot water; cold tube, due to launch Bibi aluminum ion copper ion is 0.2 lower, so the heat loss is small, can still work normally in the alpine environment, 30 degrees as often out of hot water; high temperature tubes, stainless steel for ion film high temperature resistant, anti air drying coating under the condition of 400 DEG C, aging, decay and discoloration.
- Q:Could you tell me that three yuan ethylene propylene (EPDM) rubber can resist ethylene glycol?
- Three yuan ethylene propylene is ethylene, propylene and non conjugated diene three copolymer. Diene has a special structure, only one of the two keys to copolymerization, unsaturated double bond, mainly as the chain. Another unsaturated polymer will not become the main chain and will only become side chains. The main polymer chain of three yuan ethylene propylene is completely saturated. This property allows three yuan ethylene propylene to resist heat, light, oxygen, especially ozone. Three yuan propylene is essentially non-polar, resistant to polar solutions and chemicals, low water absorption, and good insulation properties.
- Q:What's the difference between crystal and ordinary glass?
- Gloss: turn a high grade crystal glass against the light, and you will find it like a beautiful handicraft. White, glittering and translucent, and reflects the charming multicolored light, and low-end crystal or ordinary glassware in these areas there will be a big gap. What's more, in some ordinary glass containers, there are a lot of bubbles, and the color will be dirty and dark.Purchase of crystal glass
- Q:Tempered glass and ordinary glass raw materials the same, but the manufacturing method is different, why first heating in rapid cooling, the difference is so great?
- The cooling process of tempered glass is the glass internal pressure generated quickly and uniformly high stress and uniform DB toughened glass broken small particles (tempered glass inner stress is greater than or equal to 90 kg / cm2)
- Q:What's the difference between three kinds of glass fiber board, epoxy board and FR4 board?
- These three are glass fiber boards.Usually the epoxy board on the market is phenolic epoxy, yellow, which is generally not used as a hard circuit board substrate, is the use of electrical insulation.
- Q:How is glass made? I heard that sand is used, but what is the concrete principle?
- Technological process:1, raw materials broken: the above raw materials broken into powder;2, weighing: according to the list of ingredients, called a certain amount of powder;3, will be called: the mixed powder mixing, stirring into a batch (colored glass and colorant);4, melting: the mixture into the glass furnace, melting at 1700 degrees into glass;5, forming: the glass liquid into a tin bath (float), pull machine (lattice method), rolling machine (rolling method, adding metal wire is wire glass), forming the flat glass;6, annealing: the molding of glass products into the annealing furnace annealing, balance the stress, to prevent self cracking.
- Q:What is inorganic glass?Want to be a fish tank, where can I find inorganic glass?
- Inorganic glass is quartz (SiO2) glass. Its toughness and strength are better than that of organic glass, but inorganic glass has good corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance. It is superior to plexiglass
- Q:What are the cutting and cutting of acrylic and aluminum-plastic plates?
- The splint knife acrylic, aluminum plate can also draw three splint that can also use a hacksaw, to fine tooth saw blade.
- Q:How to identify and select high quality insulating glass?
- Hollow glass is composed of two or more pieces of glass, the glass by the internal filling the hollow aluminum isolation desiccant, and the hollow part filled with dry air or inert gas, and sealed with butyl rubber, polysulfide rubber or plastic structure, form dry space glass.
- Q:What is glass made of?
- The main raw materials of glass are: quartz sand, limestone, feldspar, soda ash, boric acid and so on.Glass production process includes batching, melting, forming, annealing and other processes
We was established in 1994 which is one the largest distribution . With ten years' experience in constructional glass producing and exporting line, We can surely offer you the best service and most competitive glass for our customers, bringing welling profits for our customers all over the world!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Asia; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Africa;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range