Heat-Reflective Coating Glass, also called Solar Control Coating Glass, is a kind of coated glass which has a specific coating deposited by online CVD (Chemical Vapor Deposition) or offline PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition), making the optical performances of the glass change and producing the required reflective color.
Features of Clear Heat Reflective Coated Glass:
1. Effectively limit the incident amount/incidence of the solar radiation with obvious shading effect.
2. Have a good view-obscured function for indoor objects and building components.
3. Save energy and reduce the running expenses of air conditioners.
4. Have a good decorative effect for the external walls of buildings.
5. Have a fine view-shielding function for indoor objects and construction components.
6. Designed for single use or composite use into coated laminated glass, coated tempered glass, coated insulating glass or other coated composite glass.
Specifications of Clear Heat Reflective Coated Glass:
Applications of Clear Heat Reflective Coated Glass:
Heat-Reflective Coating Glass is mainly used for curtain walls.
- Q:Can the toughened glass be cracked by the sun?
- thermal stabilityTempered glass has good thermal stability, can withstand the temperature difference is 3 times of ordinary glass, can withstand the temperature difference of 300 degrees celsius.
- Q:Can ordinary white glass (Bai Jiuping) replace quartz glass?
- Quartz glass has a series of excellent physical and chemical properties, such as: 1, high temperature resistance. The softening point temperature of quartz glass is about 1730 DEG C, which can be used for a long time at 1100 DEG C, and the maximum temperature can reach 1450 DEG C for a short time. 2, corrosion resistance. Except hydrofluoric acid, quartz glass and other acids almost no chemical reaction, the acid resistance is 30 times 150 times of ceramic, stainless steel, especially the chemical stability at high temperatures, any other engineering materials are incomparable. 3. Good thermal stability. The quartz glass thermal expansion coefficient is extremely small, can withstand the temperature changes, the quartz glass is heated to 1100 degrees Celsius, the water will not burst into the room. 4, good light transmission performance. The quartz glass has better transmittance in the whole spectral range from ultraviolet to infrared, and the transmittance of visible light is above 93%. Especially in the ultraviolet spectrum region, the maximum transmittance is above 80%. 5 、 good electrical insulation performance. The resistance of quartz glass is equal to ten thousand times of that of ordinary glass. It is an excellent insulating material. It has good electrical properties even at high temperature.
- Q:What's good with a cup?
- Is crisp or more toughness (generally good, there is a certain toughness), that is, to see whether it will be smashed at once, this kind of cup can not be.
- Q:As the raw material for glass wool is what
- According to the manufacturing process of products and the use of different glass cotton products will be divided into eight categories, are described as follows.1, glass wool cement products2, glass cotton textile products3, glass wool insulation products4, glass cotton rubber products5, glass cotton brake (drive) products6, glass cotton electrical materials7, glass cotton asphalt products8, the new use of color glass wool and glass wool cement products
- Q:What kind of material is made of automobile glass?
- Compared with ordinary glass, automotive glass is glass, broken is very small granular, may reduce damage. Automobile front windshield PVB interlayer, strong ability uprising.
- Q:Tile selection, paving process
- The base should be clean, irregularities to chisel and repair, base should be clean, not a mortar, especially lime mortar, oil, and water wet ground.When laying stone or ceramic tile, standard blocks shall be placed. Standard blocks shall be placed at the intersection of cross lines and diagonally installed.Paving operation to each line in line, the stone must be soaking wet, dry wipe back.
- Q:What materials do we need to make glass septic tanks?
- 9., the product covers only 60 ~ 80% of the brick and concrete septic tank, which saves land and improves the flexibility of site selection.10., the comprehensive cost is low, and the overall cost is more economical compared with the brick and concrete septic tank.
- Q:What are the raw materials of water glass?
- The water soluble alkali metal silicate glass is formed by the combination of alkali metal oxide and silica, also called paohuajian. Water glass can be divided according to the type of alkali metal sodium silicate and potassium silicate, the molecular formula of N and K2O.nSiOz. in Na2O.nSiO2 coefficient is called the modulus of water glass, molecular oxidation silicon and alkali metal oxides in water glass ratio (or molar ratio). The modulus of water glass is an important parameter of water glass, generally between 1.5-3.5. The greater the modulus of water glass, solid water glass is difficult to dissolve in water, which can dissolve in water at room temperature for n 1, n is required to increase the water solubility. N is greater than 3 to 4 above atmospheric pressure steam can be dissolved. The modulus of water glass is larger, more silicon oxide content, water glass viscosity, easy decomposition hardening, bond strength increases.
- Q:Do solar panels use toughened glass, or are some high light transmitting materials good?
- Ultra white glass raw materials imported or made of iron high transmittance (transmission rate of up to 92%), through tempering (heating quenching), so that the strength of the glass increased 3--5 times, broken glass debris particle degree of safety, no harm to human body. The thickness of 2MM, 3MM, 3.2MM 4MM, etc..
- Q:What is the density of glass flake cement?
- Glass flake is an important raw material for producing heavy anti-corrosion coatings, pearlescent pigments and plastic products indispensable, used in anti-corrosion field, can significantly improve the anticorrosive performance of the coatings, prolong the service life of the object; used in the manufacture of glass flake pearlescent pigment, pearlescent pigment luster far better than natural mica, synthetic mica pearlescent pigment production, and has antiseptic and anti ultraviolet function; used in plastics industry, plastic products can increase the strength, prevent thermoplastic plastic precision parts made of thermal deformation, improve the stability of space.
We was established in 1994 which is one the largest distribution . With ten years' experience in constructional glass producing and exporting line, We can surely offer you the best service and most competitive glass for our customers, bringing welling profits for our customers all over the world!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Asia; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Africa;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range