Carbon Steel Fitting
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or L/C
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 KGS pc
- Supply Capability:
- 600 TONS PER MONTH pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Package Of Carbon Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Carbon Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
BLACK PAINTING FOR CARBON STEEL
Marking Of Carbon Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Carbon Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Carbon Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
Carbon Steel A234 WPB 90Deg LR Elbow, Tee, Reducer and Cap
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name||ASTM A234 WPB carbon steel ELBOW , tee , reucer, and cap|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Angle||45D 90 D 180D|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.9, GOST 17375-2001, DIN2605 and JIS B2311, EN10253-1 etc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||Carbon steel pipe fittings , alloy steel and stainless steel.|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Paintting black color , and Shot blasted,anti-rust oil ,|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STANDARD Of Carbon Steel Butt-Welded Fitting
|American Standard||ASME B16.9||S5S ~ XXS||45D, 90D, 180D ELBOW, TEE, REDUCER, CAP, STUB END|
|ASME B16.28||90D SR ELBOW|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2311||SGP ~ LG|
MATERIAL Of Carbon Steel Butt-Welded Fitting
|Material Standard||Material Grade|
- Q:How many bonding methods are there in the belt joint?
- 2. cold adhesive joint, which adopts the cold bonding adhesive joints, with adhesive as the raw material, the method of conveying belt ends are connected together, the key depends on the effect of cold adhesive glue, do seamless processing. Because this method has the advantages of high strength, no noise, no vibration, simple operation, short time joint, so it is widely used, but from a practical point of view, because the process is more difficult to grasp, also affect the adhesive on the quality of the joint is very large, so it is not very stable, in addition, cold bonding conveyor belt do not apply to wet temperature and material requirements.
- Q:Why does the air conditioner outdoor pipe joint freeze and freeze in case of refrigeration?
- Lack of fluoride: the tube frost, because the refrigerant has begun to vaporize here, into the internal machine has lost part of the heat absorption capacity of vaporization, air conditioning cooling effect worse.
- Q:Yesterday, forgetting there was residue from a fire extinguisher in our oven, i turned it on to prepare some garlic toast. After about 20 minutes, i came back to a very distinctive fishy smell in my kitchen, and when i opened the oven, i got a very big whiff of it. About an hour later, i started getting very stressed and hyper. I felt like i wanted to explode. Also, i was very paranoid, and found myself continually worried somebody was going to break into my house. When i went to bed, i only slept for 30 minutes, even though it felt like i had slept a whole night. When i woke up it felt like i was vibrating in my bed.All in all, it was a very scary experience, especially since i wasn't expecting it. Are their chemicals inside of a fire extinguisher that could get you high like this, or was it something i ate or another external factor?
- Yes, it certainly should be replaced, most probably with PVC, that would be the least expensive and longest lasting. Actually this is a fairly simple job, which most anyone with a little time and a modicum of mechanical ability could do. It would only require that you purchase a length of PVC of the proper size, apparently 3 is what you would need, cut it to the length needed to fill the hole you have left when you cut off the leaking section. Then buy a couple of rubber boots, called Fernco fittings, which have the hose clamps attached to the ends. They come in sizes to adapt from one size pipe to another, so you would need some that go from 3 to 2. Put them on, put the pipe in place, tighten the clamps and you're good to go. Probably wouldn't hurt to put a support in the center of the length of pipe. A plumber would most likely charge $100 - $150 for this job.
- Q:Can anyone please tell me what is the BMS (Bulilding Management System). Is there any regulation for BMS system?Where it has to be fitted and who are the approval authorities.
- It depends an what those same specifications are. If it is 1/2 low pressure low carbon steel pipe with malleable iron fittings, threaded will be cheaper. If it is 12 high pressure pipe, welded would probably be cheaper. Exactly where the crossover is I don't know, I suspect it might be around 2 pipe, but again it depends on the application.
- Q:What is a reinforced pipe joint?
- The 200 in the DN80X200 of the pipe joint represents the thickness of the pipe wallPlease accept the answer and support me.
- Q:I was shooting a film at school using a fog machine and the fire alarm went off. However I am not positive it was the fog machine that set it off because 2 janitors ran by the room and I heard that they thought it was smoke and pulled the alarm, I am not sure though. Anyways we told a teach after all 3 thousand students where out of the school that it was probably the fog machine. Anyways we talked to the principal about it and he said he would let us off because it was an accident and a teacher knew about it plus we told a teacher it was us. Well he said that the fire department might fine the school for the alarm going off without an actually emergency and the school would make my group pay it. The principle said once a student pulled the fire alarm before as a prank and had to pay $1000 for the fire department coming. Is this legal and would I have to pay this? Any input would be helpful
- it has not been used in a while! I lived in apartmest most of my life so lets just say 25 years! and EVERY year we got that same burnt smell! When the fumes that light the furnace haven't been used in over a month they have to burn off all that dust and other particals that are on the furnace the smell should go away after 3 days! we got in the habit of turning our heat on in fall with the windows open just so we wouldn't have to smell that and freak out! so don't feel bad even after knowing this happends we still check EVERYTHING lost my home in a fire i would reather be safe then sorry!
- Q:Joe kittenger sky dived at 102 000 feet in 1960, but that was only in the second part of the atmosphere. Of course if you were wereing a pressure suit would it be possible
- Your local hardware store has kits with everything you need in one package along with instructions. There are different kits with different applications, so its important to know the size diameters with which you will be connecting too.
- Q:So not too long ago, I was watching the people in the kitchen at Carl's Jr making the food. I noticed they were using their bare hands. I thought they were supposed to be wearing gloves?
- It started about 5000 years ago. No, that is not a typo. From the copper development association, The craftsmen who built the great pyramid for the Egyptian Pharaoh Cheops fashioned copper pipe to convey water to the royal bath. That was indeed, over 5000 years ago. It was at the end of the 1920s that copper was first introduced in the U.S. as supply pipeing, and before that cast iron had replaced the very first systems which were wood. Yup, wood. From comes this little tidbit - In old construction, lead plumbing was common. It was generally eclipsed toward the end of the 1800s by galvanized iron water pipes which were attached with threaded pipe fittings. Higher durability, and cost, systems were made with brass pipe and fittings. Copper with soldered fittings became popular around 1950, though it had been used as early as 1900. Plastic supply pipes have become increasingly common since about 1970, with a variety of materials and fittings employed, however plastic water pipes do not keep water as clean as copper and brass piping does. Copper pipe plumbing is bacteriostatic. This means that bacteria can't grow in the copper pipes. Plumbing codes define which materials may be used, and all materials must be proven by ASTM, UL, and/or NFPA testing. So it isn't exactly clear when each type was first introduced as many different types overlaped each other, but in general, and concidering *modern* as being after 1900, galvanized was probably more frequently used than copper, even though copper goes back much further. Al
- Q:The internal and external thread joint is one end with internal thread (G) and one end is external thread (G). What is the standard of this joint?
- The cylindrical internal thread and the taper outer thread form a column / cone fit; the taper internal thread and the taper outer thread form the cone / cone matching.
- Q:Sit by:the fire or a space heater?Drink:hot chocolate or coffee?tea or hot buttered rum?Eat:cookies or cheesecake?turkey or ham?stuffing or mashed potatoes?Wear:hat or earmuffs?scarf or turtleneck?mittens or gloves?Bundle up with:snuggie or blanket/quilt/throw/comforter/etc?socks or slippers?Weather:snow or rain?
- It's the flash. Even when you are wearing make up, the flash of the camera can make your skin look WAAYYYY lighter. So before taking a picture, put on some bronzer. There are some lotions and also some powders that are bronzers. I have white skin and that happens to me, but by wearing bronzer my face doesn't look so pale.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$16 Million|
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2008；|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||160 People|
|Factory Size:||Above 200,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 6|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like