Specifications of ISO2531 All Socket Tee Of Manufacturer From China
1. Sureface treatment: epoxy painting or according to the customer's request
2. Standard: ISO2531 EN545,EN598,BS4772
3. Size: 80-2000
4. Inspection: SGS inspection
5. Pressure: PN10,PN16,PN25
6. Material: ductile iron GGG507,ductile iron 450-10,450-12
7. Delivery Time: 20-30days or as per clients' request
8. Sureface treatment: Zinc plus Bitumen external+Cement Mortar internal
9. Accesories: Gaskets,bolts and nuts.
10. Rubber Gasket Material: EPDM, NBR, NBR
11. Mechanical Properties: Tensile Strengh: ≥420 MPA; Elongation: ≥5%; Hardness: ≤250HB; Yield strength: ≥300 MPA
12. Hydrostatic Test Pressure: DN 80mm-DN 300 mm: 25 bar; DN 350-DN 600 mm:16 bar
Applications of ISO2531 All Socket Tee Of Manufacturer From China
1. For industry fields use,such as petroleum, power, papermaking, chemical, aviation, boiler heat, exchanger fields.
2. For electric, shipbuilding, construction fileds
3. For the foodstuff,medical equipment, and other fields
Packaging & Delivery of ISO2531 All Socket Tee Of Manufacturer From China
Packaging Detail: wooden cases with plastic layer, wooden pallets with plastic layer, steel crates. Or as per customer's requirements.
Delivery Detail: according to your order.
Quality Control of ISO2531 All Socket Tee Of Manufacturer From China
Our team concentrates on quality management, technique improvement and innovation, by regarding quality as the first and foremost factor in our organization development. Quality control is arranged through all stages of manufacture. We have good quality control system, great production capacity and perfect quality stability.
- Q:What does the pipe connector type "10-R1/4" mean?
- The through and inside connections also refer to the nylon tube inserted as the 10mm tube.
- Q:xbox wireless adapter?
- This keep at it fluid mechanics is cool
- Q:My main star sign is Taurus, but what Else am i?
- depending on how old you areyou could do avon and earn abit of extra cash
- Q:If you were to rename the sea otter species, what would you call them?
- Overpasses, potholes, traffic jams, and speedways. You park in a driveway and drive on a parkway. And some days when you see flashing lights in the rear view mirror, you just want to pull over and say oh, sh**.
- Q:i need some difficulties associated with lightning rods?
- If you have polybutylene pipe it is recommended that you change the pipe to either copper or PVC. PB has a history of failures which can cause major water damage. PB pipe has been the subject of many class action law suits and your insurance may not cover water damage caused by PB pipe failure.
- Q:Is it safe for me to practice my trombone outside during a thunderstorm?
- If you're talking about the pressurized extinguishers that are commonly found mounted in office buildings, etc., they are periodically tested to be sure they hold pressure. This is done before they are refilled. When the fire protection company visits, they look at the extinguisher to be sure it's not damaged. Then they check the pressure valve to be sure it's at the proper pressure level. Finally, they look at the date the extinguisher was last filled and tested because that has to be done periodically.
- Q:horses are forbidden to eat fire hydrants in marshalltown iowa?
- Entirely dependent on application. Supply lines can incorporate unlimited bends and fittings. Waste piping shouldn't vary by more than 1/8 per foot. Provide context.
- Q:Does wearing a hat prevent the face from becoming tan?
- Gotta take the door panel off and have a look. Something might be binding up or else the lock motor is bad and needs to be replaced. Take the screw covers off and remove the screws, the door handle, pop the switch module out and unplug it, then go around the edge of the door and pop all the clips off.
- Q:my smoke detector/alarm keeps beeping!!?
- Since your building is a apartment area with common areas you must deal with the code issues or the city, county, or even state can fine you or even worse. the fire alarm issue is easy just put one at each stairwell landing, these can be battery operated even or you can hard wire the permanantly the escape lighting will need hard wired this is not so easy, if you know an electrian this will help a bunch. sorry i couldn't help more
- Q:I have a smoke detector phobia?
- I don't know much about gluing PVC but from the pictures it seems to be a fairly poor mechanical design. It's basically a crank with two pedals (maybe for use with hands as well as feet), right?. The crank seems to be made out of pipe sections and 90 degree elbows with nothing actually making it rigid except for the glue, so all the loads will be going through the glue. A swimming pool is a fairly harsh chemical environment because of the additives to the water, and rehab pools tend to be more heavily treated than normal pools because of the increased likelihood of people with infections using them. That might affect what glues are suitable. I would be inclined to think about putting some pins or dowels through the joints, so there is positive location of the parts preventing them trying to move around, and the dowels will carry the shear loads and torque from one part to the next. The pins could just be thin PVC rods (say 1/4 or 1/2 inch diameter) through suitable sized drilled holes. If the PVC is generally strong enough to take the loads (before the first failure ocurred) then you don't need metal pins. The main function of the glue would then be just to stop the thing falling apart, not to carry the loads. It's not clear whether you are need take the thing apart or not, so apologies if that advice is impractical.
SUPERFITTING,a large and professional manufacturer for ductile iron fittings for water pipelines in China, imported production technology of vacuous lost foam casting from Japan with high-tech production lines and modern inspection equipments. Products for overseas markets covered all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 13 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
||ISO 9001:2008; ISO2531:1998
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 6500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range