Specifications of ISO2531 All Socket Tee Of Manufacturer From China
1. Sureface treatment: epoxy painting or according to the customer's request
2. Standard: ISO2531 EN545,EN598,BS4772
3. Size: 80-2000
4. Inspection: SGS inspection
5. Pressure: PN10,PN16,PN25
6. Material: ductile iron GGG507,ductile iron 450-10,450-12
7. Delivery Time: 20-30days or as per clients' request
8. Sureface treatment: Zinc plus Bitumen external+Cement Mortar internal
9. Accesories: Gaskets,bolts and nuts.
10. Rubber Gasket Material: EPDM, NBR, NBR
11. Mechanical Properties: Tensile Strengh: ≥420 MPA; Elongation: ≥5%; Hardness: ≤250HB; Yield strength: ≥300 MPA
12. Hydrostatic Test Pressure: DN 80mm-DN 300 mm: 25 bar; DN 350-DN 600 mm:16 bar
Applications of ISO2531 All Socket Tee Of Manufacturer From China
1. For industry fields use,such as petroleum, power, papermaking, chemical, aviation, boiler heat, exchanger fields.
2. For electric, shipbuilding, construction fileds
3. For the foodstuff,medical equipment, and other fields
Packaging & Delivery of ISO2531 All Socket Tee Of Manufacturer From China
Packaging Detail: wooden cases with plastic layer, wooden pallets with plastic layer, steel crates. Or as per customer's requirements.
Delivery Detail: according to your order.
Quality Control of ISO2531 All Socket Tee Of Manufacturer From China
Our team concentrates on quality management, technique improvement and innovation, by regarding quality as the first and foremost factor in our organization development. Quality control is arranged through all stages of manufacture. We have good quality control system, great production capacity and perfect quality stability.
- Q:How to melt glass with a propane torch?
- it could be construed as a dangerous weapon.so i doubt they are legal.especially in view of the fact somebody could walk past the car and get cut or impaled!
- Q:my son was burned in a house fire, will the homeowners insurance cover his expenses?
- I don't know about other states but there IS a code for butane and / or propane statewide in my state. But even if there wasn't, I would still use copper or black pipe. Copper is easy to use and is not that expensive. If the tank is too far from the house, move it closer. Propane and butane will deteriorate the pvc pipe rather rapidly so I wouldn't even use it for a temporary fix.
- Q:The best tool to extinguish a small gasoline or diesel fire is a portable fire extinguisher.?
- This product is made of Basofil fibers A fiber developed by BASF Corporation I know this because my wife was in charge of this business before BASF sold it off It really works! I have fireplace gloves made with this product I can lift a log engulfed with fire and not get burnt I feel some heat but it does not burn The blankets are a great safety item Wrap it around your child and yourself and you can run through a fire Basofil is also used in Airplane seats and there is legislation in CA about requiring it to be mandatory to be used in mattresses that are supplied to nursing homes
- Q:Can my landlord change my garage door lock without notice?
- WOw my husband is obsessed with video games but I doubt he would ever meet anyone like that last time he did well let's say something bad happened. But you are not being unreasonable you feel like you are bringing a stranger into your home (and you are) but to your husband he isn't a stranger he is his friend from online. So if your husband chooses that over your feelings it's time to sit down and have a serious talk. Start it with You are setting aside my feelings for your online game buddy what a good communication we have lol you know what to do next. I mean if you are willing to spend the night somewhere else that's pretty serious.
- Q:how do you get the spindalls off the axles a1997 dodge intripid?
- C cupped end - the type you would slide over another pipe to make a sweat connection FTG fitting end - the type that slides inside a cupped end, also called a street fitting M male pipe threads FE (sometimes listed as just F, not correct) female pipe threads There are several others, those are just the ones I can think of. The X is by, so C X C is cupped by cupped, a fitting with two ends such as a coupling or elbow, both cupped for sweating onto a pipe or fitting end. C X C X C would be a fitting with three ends such as a tee, all cupped. C X FTG could be a street elbow or a reducing bushing, one part slides over a pipe, the other inside another cupped fitting. C is indeed a cupped fitting. CMP is compression, but there is no such thing as a copper fitting with a compression connection. There are brass and plastic compression fittings that will fit copper pipe, but not copper compression fittings.
- Q:How can we extinguish fire causes by petrol?
- As long as he's using real exhaust pipe and real exhaust fittings and clamps, it should work. Probably more work than just buying the whole pipe. But if he wants to work that hard to save $40, have at it.
- Q:How do you suppose a nearby (but not direct) lightning strike could damage the tuner in your TV?
- There's no telling what grounding rod is there, but if it's not connected to your house wiring, you could try. If it is, obviously don't bother.
- Q:How to remove animal fur from clothes?
- I was going to suggest the same thing - you detector is still plugged in even though you removed the battery. Can you take the bedroom detector down from the ceiling? By now you must have replaced the battery in the hallway so you are back to only one beep. I know it is irritating. I have a cathedral ceiling and have wait for someone with an extension ladder to come replace the battery in that detector. And it just keeps beeping. :)
- Q:Why does my wired smoke detector not go off?
- Precious declaration reads Once I jumped thru hoops of fire High and far as you required I was blind but now I see
- Q:What type of motorcycle gloves are these or where can i find some like them?
- Are you serious? Shooting it is the best advice you're going to get. No one can explain to you how to pick a lock via text over Yahoo Answers and no one shouldsoshoot it.
SUPERFITTING,a large and professional manufacturer for ductile iron fittings for water pipelines in China, imported production technology of vacuous lost foam casting from Japan with high-tech production lines and modern inspection equipments. Products for overseas markets covered all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 13 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
||ISO 9001:2008; ISO2531:1998
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 6500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range