Specifications of ISO2531 All Socket Tee Of Manufacturer From China
1. Sureface treatment: epoxy painting or according to the customer's request
2. Standard: ISO2531 EN545,EN598,BS4772
3. Size: 80-2000
4. Inspection: SGS inspection
5. Pressure: PN10,PN16,PN25
6. Material: ductile iron GGG507,ductile iron 450-10,450-12
7. Delivery Time: 20-30days or as per clients' request
8. Sureface treatment: Zinc plus Bitumen external+Cement Mortar internal
9. Accesories: Gaskets,bolts and nuts.
10. Rubber Gasket Material: EPDM, NBR, NBR
11. Mechanical Properties: Tensile Strengh: ≥420 MPA; Elongation: ≥5%; Hardness: ≤250HB; Yield strength: ≥300 MPA
12. Hydrostatic Test Pressure: DN 80mm-DN 300 mm: 25 bar; DN 350-DN 600 mm:16 bar
Applications of ISO2531 All Socket Tee Of Manufacturer From China
1. For industry fields use,such as petroleum, power, papermaking, chemical, aviation, boiler heat, exchanger fields.
2. For electric, shipbuilding, construction fileds
3. For the foodstuff,medical equipment, and other fields
Packaging & Delivery of ISO2531 All Socket Tee Of Manufacturer From China
Packaging Detail: wooden cases with plastic layer, wooden pallets with plastic layer, steel crates. Or as per customer's requirements.
Delivery Detail: according to your order.
Quality Control of ISO2531 All Socket Tee Of Manufacturer From China
Our team concentrates on quality management, technique improvement and innovation, by regarding quality as the first and foremost factor in our organization development. Quality control is arranged through all stages of manufacture. We have good quality control system, great production capacity and perfect quality stability.
- Q:To Kill A Mockingbird question?
- I would strongly suggest you look up the landlord/condo contract and find out legally what is supposed to be happening here and specifically what the laws are. It's very possible, for insurance reasons, that you could be incorrect. This is not so much an etiquette problem; not now anyway, it could have been before the battle of wills, but now I'd say you need legal help, and if you do not find the specific laws and contracts about this, I think you should seek professional counsel. Do you really want to spend all those lawyer's fees? or could you just go get a new detector or battery at the store and spare yourself a lot of hassle and expense?
- Q:Is the pipe seat a pipe joint or a standard connection?
- The branch pipe seat is divided into six types: butt welding supporting seat, socket pipe seat, seat, seat tube thread pipe branch, branch, branch pipe seat seat mitered elbowThe domestic standard for manufacturing standards is GB/T 19326
- Q:Front driver's side door wont lock Honda 96 Accord LX?
- it is usually the hot line that rots through.are the pipes about 40+ years old? you could try turning off the valve at the water heater when you are not using it.so you still will have toilet and running water.if they are old pipes you could be fixing leak after leak. it would be cheaper to get all the hot lines replaced at once.
- Q:Triangle Shirtwaist fire - water?
- Not me. That's what Congress should have passed instead of the watered down bill the House passed.
- Q:Why are all the cool cars rear-wheel-drive?
- The terms galvanized and black pipe are not very tight specifications. For example, galvanized pipe can be either seamless or welded. Likewise there are numerous black pipe specifications. If the both types are seamless then they will easily handly 1300 psi with a fair safety factor under the ANSI piping codes. This is at tempertures up to at least 200 degs F. I don't know how corrosive the products of combustion will be or if galvanized pipe will be more corrosive resistant to those products. If they are properly cut and tightened they should hold at that pressure. If you use any fittings they need to be forged steel rather than cast iron.
- Q:Required to change licence plate numbers. Why?
- If you are talking about the water line that feeds the refrigerator, I wouldn't suggest changing it to copper, simply because the plastic hose is more flexible and won't crack if bent in the same place repeatedly. If you are set on making the change, make sure that you can do so without pinching or kinking the copper line (this includes when you push your fridge back into place). The copper fittings are similar to the plastic, as both plastic and copper line make use of compression type fittings. Make sure to get the same size pipe as the old hose with the proper fittings. You can get these by asking for assistance at most hardware stores. You will need a reaming tool to make sure the copper pipe flares at the end and is smooth. This may also be obtained at most hardware stores. Then cut to the pipe to the proper length, make sure you have smoothed and flared both ends of your pipe, connect the pipe to the valve and the refrigerator, and make sure to tighten both fittings properly. Not very hard. Make sure to watch your fittings for a while to make sure you don't have any leaks before pushing your fridge back in place. If you are referring to a different pipe then I would also say good luck!
- Q:Fire alarm went off 5 times when the heat was turned on?
- That's what speed bumps are for, to break stupid peoples cars and stop smart people from speeding :)
- Q:Weather spotter special jackets?
- I have every reason in the world to not trust my husband as prior to our marriage, he cheated several times (yeah I'm an idiot,) I too periodically check his phone, and while you are invading his privacy by sneaking, he can thank himself, why would he make an agreement to keep both phones unlocked only to put it back on if he wasn't hiding something, and if he has questionable people on his phone list, maybe he should be smart enough to delete them therefore having no reason to lock a phone, men can be stupid.but there would be other signs..like is the phone practically up his ss? Look around, if locking it is the only weird thing he's doing.I'd be more worried about it being off or silent (to prevent a call from coming in, something my husband used to do.)
- Q:personal protective equipments in the field?
- if your family is anything like mine, you are going to get a ton of clothes when the baby is born and the size of choice is 3-6 months. I would buy a couple of newborn (0-3 is really kind of big for a newborn and my baby was 8lbs 4oz when he was born). he wore newborn for about 3 weeks and then 0-3, but he grew so fast he was in 3-6 months when he was just over 2 months old. buy a few 0-3 that should last you a couple of months and then just wait and see what you end up gettingmy son is now 3 1/2 months and i have a feeling he will outgrow 3-6 by the time he is 5 months old, but I have so many outfits in 3-6 that I didn't have to buy any, I had some duplicates and I put on a new pajama and new outfit everyday just to get through them allenjoy the rest of your pregnancy.
- Q:PEX floor heating pipe fittings and fittings are aluminium plastic pipes?
- (four) excellent resistance to agingA. has good temperature resistance, high density PE working temperature -40~65 DEG C, cross linking PE working temperature -40~95 DEG C.B. anti-aging properties, cold brittle temperature is low, anti ultraviolet, anti-aging ability, in the absence of high heat and strong ultraviolet radiation conditions, 50 years of service life is recognized life time. After the aluminum plastic compound, enables in the withstanding pressure, the shock resistance ability to strengthen.(five) excellent health performance of aluminum-plastic composite pipe lining for the health level of the PE process without any lead such as heavy metal stabilizer, does not contain harmful ingredients and plasticizer, no mildew and microbial breeding, clean sanitation. The intermediate aluminum layer isolates oxygen and the gas permeability is 0.
SUPERFITTING,a large and professional manufacturer for ductile iron fittings for water pipelines in China, imported production technology of vacuous lost foam casting from Japan with high-tech production lines and modern inspection equipments. Products for overseas markets covered all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 13 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
||ISO 9001:2008; ISO2531:1998
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 6500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range