T-Type Rubber Gasket For Ductile Iron Drainage Pipeline
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 PCS pc
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 PCS Per Month pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specifications of T-Type Rubber Gasket For Ductile Iron Drainage Pipeline
Products: Various rubber ring and mat,mostly are European and Amercian standards which are widely used.
Standard: Suitable for pipe fittings,flanges etc. of BSEN545, BSEN598, BSEN4504 PN 16,BSEN4772,ISO2531,AWWA110/C153 etc.
Availability of the product: Pipes and fittings seal connecting, suitable for cold water ,hot water ,and gas applications erection work etc.
Push-on Type rubber gasket
The T-Type rubber gaskets of our brand have been extensively used in the distribution of water, oil and gas as well as the pressurized transmission of other liquids and have become the preferred product of the industry of a number of industries at home and abroad, including companies of ductile iron pipe, cast pipe fittings, the water diversion works of water-supply companies, water projects, municipal gas distribution projects, sewage treatment plant and community construction.
According to different types of media and operation temperatures, customers can select gaskets of the different materials(EPDM rubber, natural rubber, fluoro rubber, butyl rubber, chloroprene rubber). They are resistant to ozone aging with a life of up to 50 years, as same as the useful life of pipelines.
T-Type rubber gasket of EPDM materials
T-Type rubber gasket cross-sections are in the horseshoe-shape and spherical shape, whose materials of two different sections are compounded and vulcanized through mold pressing. At the time of interface installation, firstly, the flange of gasket horseshoe-shaped parts is embedded into the pipeline socket groove for positioning, then inserting the socket end into the gasket of along the axis direction, thus the spherical parts of gaskets in the annular clearance of spigots are compressed to produce a resistance in order to achieve the sealing of the flexible interface. Compared with the ordinary T-Type.
Rubber gaskets of EPDM materials are featured by high stability, weather resistance, ozone resistance, chemical resistance, high-low temperature, excellent performance of elasticity and compressive deformation.
Large-diameter ductile iron pipe T-shape rubber gasket
This kind of rubber gaskets are made from two rubbers of different hardness: the hard rubber is used to fix the rubber gasket fixed in the spigot. The compressed deformation of soft rubbers is featured by excellent sealing performance. In the design of T-Type interface have following features: 1. during installation, due to the space of the socket d4 face and the spigot d5 surface, making the rubber gasket compressed to achieve good sealing effects; secondly, with the water pressure increases, the greater the acting force on the rubber gasket, the better the sealing performance.
Applications of T-Type Rubber Gasket For Ductile Iron Drainage Pipeline
T-Type Rubber Gasket For Ductile Iron Drainage Pipeline are widely used in lots of industries: It is mainly used in Ship, car, vehicle door, computer cabinet, Golf cart truck, mechanical protection, Playground equipment helmet and so on.
Main Usage: Outdoor weather resistant uses. Automotive brake systems. Automobile cooling systems. Water applications. Low torque drive belts,and so on.
Function: waterproof, Sealing, Anti-pest, Anti-wind, Anti-collision, Anti-noise, Anti-smoke, Anti-Oil
Packing & Delivery of T-Type Rubber Gasket For Ductile Iron Drainage Pipeline
1. Package of fumigated wooden box for exports;
2. Package of general woven bog;
3. Wooden pallet cardboard;
4. Ton bag packaging;
5. Wood pallet
Characteristics of T-Type Rubber Gasket For Ductile Iron Drainage Pipeline
1: Microwave curing time, surface bright and clean and no contact mark
2: Has good flexibility and resistance to compression deformation, and excellent aging properties
3: Excellent flame retardant properties, low smoke, low toxicity
4: Product out of stable, high precision measurements
5:Anti-High and low temperature.
- Q:can i cast polyurethane resin in a polymer modelling clay?
- I think plain printer paper would work, why not?
- Q:This probably sounds like a stupid question but I can only afford one at the moment. I don't know which one to buy first though. The place I train doesn't use punching bags but we use focus pads. So should I get gloves or just stick with hand wraps to begin with?
- I honestly don't know for sure but my guess is that they were regular sized gloves just because of the fact that you stated that the commentators neglected to say either way. Usually they are so starved for something to talk about in a 12 round fight they end up going into every insignificant detail. Another reason I believe they would have made some mention of it was because Monte Barrett had special gloves of his ownPink for Breast Cancer Awareness. This would have been a good lead in for comparrisons. Perhaps the reason they looked so small was because of Valuev's monstrous size. There are so many different size gloves I think that they probably were able to find a size that fit him. I always thought that Glenn Johnsons looked humongous on him. It has been a while since I saw the Valuev fight but next time I watch I will pay attention now that you asked this. Below is article on Barrett's gloves
- Q:The seamless steel pipe is used as an oil pipe, and the oil leakage is often occurred after it is equipped with a clamping sleeve. The main reason is that even if the handle nut is screwed, the clamping sleeve and the steel pipe can not be riveted tightly, and still loosen. Consult: how can the tubing be chosen? The best way to cut pipes? The proper take over procedure? How to prevent rust on tubing surface?
- The hardness of the clamping edge is not enough, or the steel pipe is too hard. After the assembly, the clamping edge can not cut into the pipe wall to form a seal. Solve: replace the qualified card sleeve.The end face of the steel pipe is not vertical or clean, which hinders the proper installation of the pipe. Solution: carefully clean the end face before installation.The joint body and the steel with different axis, leading to the assembly is not correct, extrusion is not tight, at this time can be found in the card set apart and cut the pipe wall, left the marks of a single whole foot ring groove. Solution: when installing, make sure the joint is coaxial with the steel symbol.
- Q:When I was a youngin' in school, they told us that if you pulled the fire alarm, you were sprayed with some kind of ink so they know who pulled it. Is this true, and if it is, isn't it a bit of a hazard in the event of a real fire?
- Rockwell - Somebodys Watching Me ? Sure sounds like the song you're describing
- Q:Can flared and jacketed hydraulic couplings be used as gas line couplings?
- The pressure of the pneumatic pipeline is usually 0.8MPa.Yes, the life is longer than the pneumatic one
- Q:The hydraulic pipe fittings how to distinguish the British, American, metric!
- Metric threads are represented by pitch, and American and English threads are expressed in thread per inch;Metric thread is 60 degrees equilateral tooth type, thread is isosceles 55 degree tooth type, thread is isosceles 60 degree tooth type;
- Q:I am talking about home plumbing.
- cont. panel/mouse/hardware- should say this device is working properly
- Q:Classification of pipe couplings for hydraulic couplings
- Welded pipe fittings, high pressure hoses.Transition type pipe joint, jacket type pipe joint and three type pipe joint,
- Q:Which is the best CD scratch cleaner?? Please give me a tip to enhance the life of DVD-RW(DVD Rewriter)?Difference b/w DVD-R and DVD+R?
- That sounds like a good idea, although I would replace William regal with maybe randy orton, I love the shield, hope they get a wrestlemaina match
- Q:since i had a new filling done i have set of alarms in shops is that a coincedence
- Get a shark bite cap or shut of valve from a hardware store. They are a a new type of plumbing fitting that cost a few dolars each but require zero knowledge or experience to install. just get a cheap pipe cutter to make a smooth edge on the pipe and push the cap/connector/shutoff valve on. try bringing a piece of it with you to the store, for sizing. Compression fittings are also available that are simpler than learning to solder. these just require some wrenches and a nice clean cut pipe edge.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$ 13 Million|
|Main Markets||Mid East, Africa, Europe|
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2008; ISO2531:1998|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Nearest Port||Dalian, Tianjin|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||500 People|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic|
|Factory Size:||Above 6500 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||3|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like