Package Of Stainless Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Stainless Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
Marking Of Stainless Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Stainless Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Stainless Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
Stainless Steel 90Deg LR Elbow, Tee, Reducer and Cap
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name||Stainless Steel Butt-Welded Fitting|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|ANGLE||45D 90 D 180D|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.9, GOST 17375-2001, DIN2605 and JIS B2311, EN10253-1 etc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||304, 304L, 316, 316L, 304/304L, 316/316L, EN1.4301, EN1.4404 etc.|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STANDARD Of Stainless Steel Butt-Welded Fitting
| ||Standard||Wall Thickness||Type|
|American Standard||ASME B16.9||S5S ~ XXS||45D, 90D, 180D ELBOW, TEE, REDUCER, CAP, STUB END|
|ASME B16.11|| || |
|ASME B16.28|| ||90D SR ELBOW|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2311||SGP ~ LG|| |
MATERIAL Of Stainless Steel Flange
| ||Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A182||F304 / F304 L|
|ASTM A182||F316/ F316L|
|ASTM A182||F310, F321|
|DIN EN||DIN EN 10222-5||EN 1.4301|
|DIN EN 10222-5||EN 1.4404|
|JIS||JIS G3214||SUS F304|
|JIS G3214||SUS F304L|
|JIS G3214||SUS F316|
|JIS G3214||SUS F316L|
- Q:How do I distinguish the rigid clamp joint and the flexible clamp joint from the outward appearance?
- Length and thickness of flexible clamps.Clamp itself difference:Flexible and rigid joints of the same specifications: width is different, flexibility is wider than rigidity 2MM (take 159 clamps as an example)
- Q:looking for UV reflective material.?
- If it is a straight with no friction, then it is true that the pump will pump at 21.1 m head that is 30.003 571 353 pound/square inch pressure. [21.1 meter of head 2.109 459 825 9 kilogram-force/square centimeter ] But in practical, you have to consider head loss due to friction through the piping network. Head loss due to friction friction factor x length of pipe x velocity^2 ] / [2 x g x diameter of the pipe] Here, you have to consider the equivalent length of pipe , that is considering all pipe fittings [ elbow,tee,valves,reducers, etc ] Some of the formula you may find useful : 1.Pressure rho* g * head Pressure 1000 * 9.81 * 21.1 [ kg/m^3 * m/sec^2 * m] Pressure 206991 kg sec^(-2) m^(-1) Pressure 206991 pascal Pressure 206 991 newton/square meter Pressure 2.110 720 786 4 kilogram-force/square centimeter 2.Flow Area * Velocity
- Q:Fixing 98 honda civic lx exhaust pipe?
- Did /watch?vqQHSJg2Exk0 And if you watch very closely you will notice some lightning in the middle of the video, so I think there is a connection.
- Q:What would you do if your autistic teen ran and pulled a fire alarm in a fire?
- Why don't you just weld some pipes on the existing exhaust? They have pre-bent pipe fittings and stuff at your local auto shop.
- Q:Electrical Smoke Detector Problem.Help!!!?
- While I was in Canada about 15 years ago. I was also nervous to start the heating system. However, there was no alternative except to turn on since it was cold November night. In Nepal, there was and is no central heating system. So. I was exited to enjoy the central heating system. But on the other side, I was bit worried whether the system was ok or not. After turning on the system, I noticed that the system was perfectly alright.
- Q:What is the size of the PVC pipe joint?
-  the PVC joint size is in inches, 1 inches =25.4 millimeters. PVC: polyvinyl chloride (English: PolyVinyl Chloride abbreviation: PVC) is a use of a chlorine atom to replace one of the hydrogen atoms in polyethylene polymer material. PVC is an amorphous white powder with less degree of branching
- Q:Iron pictures onto posterboard?
- I would give her a warning first. Tell her she's been caught doing it, and warn her she'll be fired if caught again. Then keep a close eye on her. It may scare her straight, or she may leave of her own accord. But its far better to warn first then fire later if it continues. Or come up with a new system for writing in hours. maybe only allow management to do it on behalf of employees?
- Q:What's the hydraulic pipe joint material?
- The hydraulic oil of steel pipe and steel joint is not corrosive, so the hydraulic system is widely used in carbon steel joint, drinking water or pure water pipeline connection should not use ordinary carbon steel, before tightening air rules with brass, because the compressed air will carry water, gathered in the tube, if carbon steel will corrode the pipeline. The advanced air tightening machines do not produce moisture, so the rule is meaningless
- Q:1: Can I trust the Glen L website with my money? 2: Building a boat. some questions?
- In a moving fluid I would have to say yes. Even a frictionless bend must induce turbulence and some energy loss.
- Q:Do you have DN150-DN80 variable diameter steel pipe joint?
- GB-T12459-2005 seamless butt welded steel pipe, with all the data in it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range