Package Of Stainless Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Stainless Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
Marking Of Stainless Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Stainless Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Stainless Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
Stainless Steel 90Deg LR Elbow, Tee, Reducer and Cap
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name||Stainless Steel Butt-Welded Fitting|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|ANGLE||45D 90 D 180D|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.9, GOST 17375-2001, DIN2605 and JIS B2311, EN10253-1 etc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||304, 304L, 316, 316L, 304/304L, 316/316L, EN1.4301, EN1.4404 etc.|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STANDARD Of Stainless Steel Butt-Welded Fitting
| ||Standard||Wall Thickness||Type|
|American Standard||ASME B16.9||S5S ~ XXS||45D, 90D, 180D ELBOW, TEE, REDUCER, CAP, STUB END|
|ASME B16.11|| || |
|ASME B16.28|| ||90D SR ELBOW|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2311||SGP ~ LG|| |
MATERIAL Of Stainless Steel Flange
| ||Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A182||F304 / F304 L|
|ASTM A182||F316/ F316L|
|ASTM A182||F310, F321|
|DIN EN||DIN EN 10222-5||EN 1.4301|
|DIN EN 10222-5||EN 1.4404|
|JIS||JIS G3214||SUS F304|
|JIS G3214||SUS F304L|
|JIS G3214||SUS F316|
|JIS G3214||SUS F316L|
- Q:What is the difference between a D-LD2000 clamp type flexible pipe joint and a KRJ clamp flexible pipe joint?
- Two, flexible pipe joint clamp type flexible pipe joint ring part and the pipe connection is socket welding, so as to facilitate the installation, the product imported from America, KRJ is the butt welding, which is helpful for pipeline installation, the details can query the professional manufacturers to askThree, ring thickness of flexible pipe joint is greater than 30 mm, which can increase the wear resistance of air impact according to the principle of friction, the latter is only considered high pressure, without considering wear so over 16 mm in thickness general below.
- Q:Very confused about the pipe fittings and the fittings, and can not distinguish them
- The task is accomplished by the joint body, one end of which is connected to the pipe joint and the other end connected to the device
- Q:What's the difference between the half pipe joint and the branch seat?
- The main body of the branch pipe is made of high quality forgings. The material is the same as the pipe material. Carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel and so on. The branch pipe and the head adopts a welding, pipe seat and branch pipe or other pipe (such as tube plug, etc.), instruments and valves connected with butt welding, socket welding, threaded types.
- Q:Did God wear safety glasses and fire resistant gloves when he created the sun?
- Could have been an exhaust heat shield. But as to tell you it's safe to drive, only someone actually looking at the car/damage can tell you that.
- Q:Hydraulic pipe fittings, DIN, GB, American Standard how to distinguish?
- Joint type end straight joint and a straight joint, three joints, elbow, with movable nut joint, hinge joint, plug, etc. transition joints double sleeve joint. The clasp, clasp, nut material used is stainless steel and copper metric, American and English standard thread standards NPT, PT, G is the pipe thread.NPT is National (American) Pipe Thread. The 60 degree taper pipe thread belongs to the American Standard, for North America. The national standard is available on the GB/T12716-1991
- Q:PVC pipe joint leakage how to do?
- Method for solving leakage of water pipe joint:The 1. pipe itself is broken and can only be replaced with a new one.2., the mouth of the water leakage can be removed, if there is no glue pad should be installed on the rubber pad, rubber pad aging, change a new, silk mouth painted white paint, and then wrapped on hemp silk after loading, with raw material belt winding is also the same.
- Q:what did you guys get for christmas ?
- why has my 12yr old ginger tom cat who normally sleeps on chair in kitchen started sleeping in the bathroom cuddled up to the toilet.
- Q:how does the theory of relativity explain time-travel?
- you gotta mow diffeerent ways, one side of the grass is usually darker than the other, silly :p
- Q:what is the disadvantages of the nitrile rubber?
- All of the ideas above are right on the mark. Soldering for plumbing requires: - tightly aligned parts no out-of-round pipes or fittings, and burrs should be removed. I use a pipe cut-off tool rather than a saw to cut pipe. - very clean surfaces (inside the coupling/fitting and outside the pipe) - flux to remove any residual tarnish (oxide) and to allow the solder to flow - plenty of heat (including no water anywhere near the joint, which will keep it cool because you end up boiling water. The bread idea works.) One thing you should check is that you are using the right gas torch to match your solder type. If you use eutectic tin-lead solder (63:37 ratio), then you can use an ordinary propane gas torch. (This solder alloy is no longer permited for drinking water plumbing, though.) If you are using a lead-free solder, you should switch to a MAPP gas torch, which will provide a hotter flame. If by chance you are using a 2% silver-bearing solder, then a MAPP torch is mandatory because the solder melting point is much higher than lead-free. The solder is also very strong. Apply a bit of flux to the cold parts before heating, then heat all the fittings and pipe uniformly to melt the flux. Remove the flame then apply more flux till it flows well around the solder joint. Apply the flame again and test the temperature by touching your solder to the opposite side of the flame. If it flows, then finish applying solder around the joint and keep the flame 180 degrees on the opposite side the molten solder will flow to the hotter side.
- Q:What does pipe joint "DD" mean?
- The strengthening pipe joint is a medium strength cast iron, which has good casting performance, simple process and small casting stress
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range