Specifications of Hot Sale All Flanged Tee ISO2531 With High Quality
Generally speaking, the design of ductile iron pipe fittings is similar to cast iron pipe fittings, their end are usually flanged or sockets. the greater strength and flexible of ductile iron make it possible to improve the design of fittings and to reduce their dimensions, which is very helpful to lay water main pipelines in congested urban areas, It also helps reduce the size of valve chambers, which mainly depends on the space occupied by fittings.
1. Material: Ductile Iron GGG50 or others
2. Standard: ISO2531, EN545, BS4772, AWWA
3. Size: DN40-DN2000
4. Pressure: PN10, PN16, PN25
5. Surface Treatment:
Ordinary cement mortars: Surphase resistance cement; Epoxy paint brushing; Fusion Bonded Epoxy coating etc.
Zinc coating: Metallic zinc (for centrifugally cast pipes and zinc rich paint coating for non-centrifugally cast pipes and fittings.
Bitumen coating, Epoxy paint brushing; Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating etc.
6. Accessories: Bolt, Nut and Gasket as per your inquiry.
7. Test: Dimensions and testing in accordance with ISO 2531/EN 545 and 100% water pressure test.
8. Main Mechnical Properties:
Tensile strength: 420 Mpa Minimum
Elongation: Fittings and non-centrifugally cast pipe are 5% minmum; centrifugally cast pipes are 10% minmum.
Hardness: HB250 maximum for fittings and non-centrifugally cast pipes and HB230 maximum for centrifugally cast pipes.
More information will be available upon receipt of your inquiry.
Applications of Hot Sale All Flanged Tee ISO2531 With High Quality
Ductile Iron pipes and fittings have advantages of easy to install, high strength, durability, safety and long service of life. They are currently widely used in pipelines for water transportation and sewerage transportation in the world.
Packaging & Delivery of Hot Sale All Flanged Tee ISO2531 With High Quality
Packaging Detail: Standard export wooden case, wooden pallets or 100% as per clients' requirements.
Delivery Detail: Depend on the exact quantity.
Advantages of Hot Sale All Flanged Tee ISO2531 With High Quality
a. Best Raw material
b. Good service
c. Competitive price
d. Fast delivery
e. High quality products
- Q:To Kill A Mockingbird question?
- Schedule 40 fittings would be weld fittings that match schedule 40 pipe. Class 150 fittings could be ANSI 150 flanges or they could be malleable iron fittings which are usually threaded. They could also be stainless steel fittings. See the link below.
- Q:hey i want you to look at this girl and tell me what is the prettiest thing about her? Her body or her face? Y?
- Because they OWN everything. Get RID of the hair: 1. a rubber-tipped brush is good for grabbing and removing hair from cloth surfaces, or blankets, etc. 2. the roller removers are also good. 3. rubber glove on your hand rubbing the hair off. 4. those lint-removers 5. dryer sheets used Me kittyslave23 I know my place.
- Q:What's the word help please?
- are you building a home made cannon of some kind? i suggested it to someone recently and told them to make sure they got pressure rated pvc. the fittings cost more than the pipes, especially if you're only getting a metre or two of piping. well, the joiners are only 3 or 4 bucks, but the end piece and screw cap can be 15 or so. don't forget the primer when you're getting the adhesive. i got pressure rated pvc and all the fittings from bunnings, but that was a while ago, and i think i had to shop around a bit to get the right sizes and stuff. so, are you a diy plumber or a budding spudzooka builder? orange cannon?
- Q:I live in a shared house with no access to the router how can I tell if Im being cyber snooped by my housemate?
- You can not directly join the two as PVC uses a liquid welding type of gluing solution (actulally the PVC glue causes th material to melt and fuse together. Copper pipe is sodered together with heat. However you can put a facet (you probably allready have one) on the copper pipe and then put together a PVC section which simply screws onto the Copper fitting. Then use PVC for the rest of your plumbing solution. Go to you local home DIY store and they can help you Get er Done! Hope this helps! Peace.
- Q:can i use washing machine rubber hose for hookah?
- They use a hose clamp, and then remove the bad section with a good and then open the clamp.Retired fireman
- Q:Turning off a car alarm?
- you have to pull the steering off and put another turn signal switch in.
- Q:Trouble with 2001 Taurus, door locks and heater fan,?
- If you have a good fall on the water supply I would suggest you use a closed pipe. Start with a large diameter, reducing as the pipe drops from the supply weir. Remember that the pressure neat the top of the pipe will be small when compared with the pressure at the turbine end, so ensure that the pipe and fittings are graded in strength with this in mind. You may wish to reinforce the pipe with and outer sheath of reinforced concrete, this will allow the use of cheaper pipes but has the added cost of the concrete. Good luck with the project.
- Q:Do children grow out of bed wetting?
- There is different threads, but the most common are pipe thread, if I remember right is 11 threads per inch. Then there is compression fittings that have a finer thread. Then there is hose fittings which is coarser than pipe thread. It'll help if we had a description of what you are doing.
- Q:I can't access System information on laptop?
- It sound very much like this system is well past its best before date. Before you can even consider any kind of work on this system you have to get the water under control and that means replacing the main valve. Is this your valve or the water suppliers? If its yours can you turn off your main valve to the property to allow the sprinkler system valve to be replaced and if its theirs or their valve (the main one) is no good either then get onto them to sort that part of the problem out. Once you have the water under control then you can repair away in your own time as you wish.
- Q:Is the hydraulic pipe joint stainless steel or carbon steel?
- The strength of carbon steel is higher than that of ordinary stainless steel.If it's only for hydraulic lines, it's better for carbon steel, whether it's cost or pressure resistance.
SUPERFITTING,a large and professional manufacturer for ductile iron fittings for water pipelines in China, imported production technology of vacuous lost foam casting from Japan with high-tech production lines and modern inspection equipments. Products for overseas markets covered all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 13 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
||ISO 9001:2008; ISO2531:1998
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 6500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range