Specifications of Hot Sale All Flanged Tee ISO2531 With High Quality
Generally speaking, the design of ductile iron pipe fittings is similar to cast iron pipe fittings, their end are usually flanged or sockets. the greater strength and flexible of ductile iron make it possible to improve the design of fittings and to reduce their dimensions, which is very helpful to lay water main pipelines in congested urban areas, It also helps reduce the size of valve chambers, which mainly depends on the space occupied by fittings.
1. Material: Ductile Iron GGG50 or others
2. Standard: ISO2531, EN545, BS4772, AWWA
3. Size: DN40-DN2000
4. Pressure: PN10, PN16, PN25
5. Surface Treatment:
Ordinary cement mortars: Surphase resistance cement; Epoxy paint brushing; Fusion Bonded Epoxy coating etc.
Zinc coating: Metallic zinc (for centrifugally cast pipes and zinc rich paint coating for non-centrifugally cast pipes and fittings.
Bitumen coating, Epoxy paint brushing; Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating etc.
6. Accessories: Bolt, Nut and Gasket as per your inquiry.
7. Test: Dimensions and testing in accordance with ISO 2531/EN 545 and 100% water pressure test.
8. Main Mechnical Properties:
Tensile strength: 420 Mpa Minimum
Elongation: Fittings and non-centrifugally cast pipe are 5% minmum; centrifugally cast pipes are 10% minmum.
Hardness: HB250 maximum for fittings and non-centrifugally cast pipes and HB230 maximum for centrifugally cast pipes.
More information will be available upon receipt of your inquiry.
Applications of Hot Sale All Flanged Tee ISO2531 With High Quality
Ductile Iron pipes and fittings have advantages of easy to install, high strength, durability, safety and long service of life. They are currently widely used in pipelines for water transportation and sewerage transportation in the world.
Packaging & Delivery of Hot Sale All Flanged Tee ISO2531 With High Quality
Packaging Detail: Standard export wooden case, wooden pallets or 100% as per clients' requirements.
Delivery Detail: Depend on the exact quantity.
Advantages of Hot Sale All Flanged Tee ISO2531 With High Quality
a. Best Raw material
b. Good service
c. Competitive price
d. Fast delivery
e. High quality products
- Q:PPR pipe joint leakage, do not want to change pipes, what is the good way?
- Can change the best, or else with strong glue, there is a special plug on the water pipe glue, you should first put the pipe water, and in the case of clean surface to glue
- Q:What fruit peeling is fire resistant?
- OK, I am hearing a lot of cynical answers here! Yes, you need your MC permit, or a valid DL. You seem to be concerned about what you HAVE to do, as opposed to what you SHOULD do. You SHOULD take the MSF course! If you have your permit, you will be qualified to get your license after passing the class. Most people have no problem passing the class, and they will teach you good techniques, in a somewhat safe environment. I believe you still have to have a learners permit for 6 months before you get your mc license, but that varies from state to state. I will tell you this VERY IMPORTANT piece of information! SPORT MOTORCYCLES OVER 250cc ARE DANGEROUS TO THE INEXPERIENCED RIDER! Any bike can kill you, just sport bikes will kill you really fast! Most people that die on sport bikes have less than a year experience riding, so really, if that is what you like, get a smaller bike for the first season, and live! Good riding to you!
- Q:Someone please help, I cannot access my documents and control panel..?
- Sorry, PVC is not allowed. Black pipe or CSST is normally used. The only plastic like pipe I know of, polymide and polyethylene, is restricted to outdoor or buried use. Keep in mind that there is a thing called the Authority Having Jurisdiction that can make a final determination. This would be the inspector. He has said it is not ok so the code would support him. NFPA 58 is the code book for gas piping although a state may or may not adopt it, or as it seems to be the case in California, may exceed what it says. Your inspector would know this and can provide you the code. Let me look up the code. Here it is 6.19 LP-Gas Systems in Buildings 6.19.2 Additional Requirements 22.214.171.124 Piping shall comply with Section 5.9 and shall have a pressure rating of 250 psig (1.7 MPag). 5.9 Piping (Including Hose), Fittings, and Valves 5.9.3 Pipe and Tubing 126.96.36.199 Pipe shall be wrought iron or steel (black or galvanized), brass, copper, polyamide, or polyethlene. Keep in mind that not all these pipes are for indoor use. ie: Polyamide and Polyethlene: 188.8.131.52 Polyethylene and polyamide pipe, tubing, and fittings shall be installed outdoors and underground only. PVC is not allowed. Since the inspector also says no you need to have the system re-plumbed.
- Q:Is my mom allowed to try to get someone fired based off of rumors?
- Yes, copper will burst faster and easier then pex tubing. pex has a little more give in it(but not much) it will still burst. pex will usually burst in and around the fittings/crimps
- Q:if you are at school and mspace is blocked where else can you go to to get on myspace?
- Copper pipe is rare (if available at all). About 50 years ago, threadless copper pipe (T.P.) was available with pipe gauge wall thickness which was brazed rather than threaded. Copper now comes in rigid or flexible inch sizes in several grades. DWV thin wall for Drain, Waste, and Vent Type M light duty Type L average duty (domestic interior water service) Type K heavy duty (exterior or buried service) Copper tube is assembled with compression fittings, flare fittings (tools and skill required), or soldering. For physical dimensions search: Table of copper pipe size Table of copper tube size
- Q:How do you do the &speed bump& or &poche& hairstyle?
- this is just the tip of the iceburg. there has been so much wasted in Iraq its ridiculous
- Q:is there an alarm system on my 2011 toyota tacoma?
- Uhm no, (I don't think a fire would be funny. Yeah it's nice to get out of class but not for something like a school to catch on fire) I usually jump because it's quiet in class sometimes and then you hear the fricken loud asss alarm, it scares me.
- Q:Bio Help PLZ?? Give u points plz?
- Some states are at will states which means employers do not have to have a reason for termination. If the employer gives you a reason for the firing and you are innocent of the allegations, then I would consult a lawyer for advice. That's what they get paid to do.
- Q:On Child Safety Locks, what is the name of the &pin& that hold it together?
- Did you clean the pipe and the fitting with a wire brush? did you put flux on both after cleaning it? if so you have to heat them both up with a torch until they are really hot. the solder will not take if they are not hot enough.. flux is very important also try that then leave the torch on the joint you want to solder for a bit longer then try again, if it is still happening, keep heating it and try again. evenually you will get it.. I use mapp gas, but propane works also for your torch mapp gas burns hotter and heats them up faster. oh. are these new pipe and fittings? if so try above, if they are old, you have to make sure ALL of the water is out of the lines, or it will take you a VERY VERY long time to heat them up enough to solder, because the water cools the joint and the pipe, it has to turn the water into steam then the pipe will eventually heat up
- Q:Do you think speed bumps really benefit road safety? Would you recommend them where you live?
- No we are no longer required to positioned on a uniform, in spite of the certainty that i does not recommendations wearing denims and a polo shirt with our brand I hate no longer understanding what to positioned on and that i be attentive to some ppl get their clothing waiting at evening, yet Im those variety of ppl who've it waiting then come morning and that i don't sense like wearing it or don't sense tender
SUPERFITTING,a large and professional manufacturer for ductile iron fittings for water pipelines in China, imported production technology of vacuous lost foam casting from Japan with high-tech production lines and modern inspection equipments. Products for overseas markets covered all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 13 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
||ISO 9001:2008; ISO2531:1998
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 6500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range