Specifications of ISO2531 Ductile Iron Double Flanged Taper Made In China
1. Material: Ductile Iron GGG50 or others
2. Standard: ISO2531, EN545, BS4772, AWWA
3. Size: DN40-DN2000
4. Pressure: PN10, PN16, PN25
5. Internal linings:
No internal linings
Portland cement/ high alumina cement/ sulphate resisting portland cement/ resistance hydrochloric cement lining
Zinc coating plus bitumen painting
Fusion bonded epoxy coating
6. External coatings:
No external coatings
Zinc coating plus bitumen painting according ISO 8179
Metallic zinc with finishing layer
Fusion bonded epoxy coating
7. Accessories: Bolt, Nut and Gasket as per your inquiry.
More information will be available upon receipt of your inquiry.
Applications of ISO2531 Ductile Iron Double Flanged Taper Made In China
1. For industry fields use,such as petroleum, power, papermaking, chemical, aviation, boiler heat, exchanger fields.
2. For electric, shipbuilding, construction fileds
3. For the foodstuff,medical equipment, and other fields
Packaging & Delivery of ISO2531 Ductile Iron Double Flanged Taper Made In China
1. The standard package is suit to sea transport;
2. Fumigate wooden or plywood case/pallet, or as per customer's requirements;
3. Package size will be according to the products size and quantity. Normally 1.1x1.1x1.1m3.
- Q:Do ammonium phosphate and CO2 in fire extinguishers expires and when?
- If you just bought a house and you have no price range for a specialist landscaper you just come to the appropriate place
- Q:What is this click/clack sound when I brake at a low speed or go over a bump?
- Most hardware stores carry them as they are worn in construction also.
- Q:Inside and outside the threaded joint, one end of the internal thread (G),
- The cylindrical internal thread and the taper outer thread form a column / cone fit; the taper internal thread and the taper outer thread form the cone / cone matching.
- Q:What are the supplies needed for a new horse? (grooming, tack)?
- proxies! / / / most schools block some of them, and you may get into trouble with your school. (oh and all those that say im not answering that because its not allowed arent really helping the person asking the question)
- Q:What measures can I take to keep my bedroom warmer this coming winter?
- I would hope that my son wouldn't ASK to pull the fire alarm, he'd just do it. Seriously, when you're in a BURNING building, would you honestly be standing there debating whether or not to pull the fire alarm?
- Q:What do you think of my Beach DATE?
- Probably a sewer or septic tank line. If there's enough left sticking up, it shouldn't be too difficult to fix. You'll just need some PVC (white plastic pipe) fittings and some glue. Go to a local hardware store and tell them what you need to do and they can give you the right parts. You may have to dig down a little bit around the pipe to have enough to work with. You'll also need to be able to make a clean cut across the end of the pipe to have a nice fresh end to work with. After you get it fixed put something around it or mark it so you don't hit it again. It's not a vent, it's a cleanout. The cap can be removed to allow access to the pipes if something gets clogged.
- Q:how to disconnect car alarm?
- I thought they had uniforms in British schools. If this is the case, that means they have the right to tell you not to wear anything that is not a school uniform. As for French schools, the law doesn't forbid everybody to wear a religious headdress, it forbids the students and teachers to display ostensible religious symbols when they are in the school. This includes religious headdress, kippas, big crosses and a lot of other things, but it's not clothing that are targeted by this law, it's proselytism. This is not an arbitrary ban, this was intended in order to make school more homogeneous and to avoid social segregation based on religion in school. It's actually the same idea than with school uniforms except you have more choice about your clothing.
- Q:Is it safe to use a fire hose as a substitute for an enema? Just wondering. Plugged up in Poughkeepsie.?
- I can feel them frying the neurons inside my head and that alerts me that the fire is not inside me but on the outside.
- Q:WHAT IF THERE IS a FIREhelp me out here?
- sure my username is animallov4ever add me and send me stuff ill send u stuff
- Q:How hard to setup my own turbo intercooler etc?
- i'd go to the hardware and buy a double compression fitting cut the pipe as needed and put the fitting in. it will last forever. . these fixes are just that fixes what you want is to repair the problem. i've been seeing and getting info on these quick fixes for years like mike holmes says if you're gonna do it , do it right. your hardware clerk can tell you what to do, just make sure you know what size pipe diameter you have. a pin hole is going to keep getting bigger just like a cavity on your tooth will. and in comes murphy's law
SUPERFITTING,a large and professional manufacturer for ductile iron fittings for water pipelines in China, imported production technology of vacuous lost foam casting from Japan with high-tech production lines and modern inspection equipments. Products for overseas markets covered all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 13 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
||ISO 9001:2008; ISO2531:1998
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 6500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range