Specifications of ISO2531 EN545 Ductile Iron Flanged Spigot Made in China
We are involved in the manufacture and supply of the ductile iron flanged Spigot. We manufacture these with the premium quality raw materials. Our flanged spigots ensure high durability and strength. Our range of Flanged Spigots caters to various industrial requirements. We offer these Flanged Spigots in different sizes and lengths in order to meet the various requirements of our esteemed clients.
1. Material: Ductile iron, grade 500-7/450-12 in accordance with ISO1083
2. Standards: ISO2531, EN545
3. Size range:DN40-2600mm and according to customer's requirement.
4. Working pressure: PN10/PN16/PN25
5. Gaskets:EPDM/SBR/NBR in accordance with BS3416
6. Internal lining: Cement mortar lining; Liquid epoxy resin painting
7. External Coating: Zinc paint+ bitumen painting; Liquid epoxy resin painting; Epoxy applied by FBE
8. Packing: standard Wooden cases or wooden pallets.
9. Producton lead-time:30 days for less than 1000 tons
Remarks:All the ductile iron pipe fittings can be customized.
Applications of ISO2531 EN545 Ductile Iron Flanged Spigot Made in China
The loosing flanges on this kind of fittings can be freely rotated around the pipe axis before jointing, they are more convenient for installation.
Besides, Push-in joint can be assemble by pushing the spigot through the gasket in the socket of the mating component.
Packaging & Delivery of ISO2531 EN545 Ductile Iron Flanged Spigot Made in China
* Plywood pallet
* Steel pallet
* As per customers' requirements
- Q:Is the joint of ground heating pipe and aluminium plastic pipe general?
- The floor heating pipe is usually PE-RT, and the plastic layer of the aluminum plastic pipe is usually PPR or PE-X. Generally speaking, different materials are best not to be mixed.
- Q:Do you have DN150-DN80 variable diameter steel pipe joint?
- Such components generally belong to standard parts, which is a national standard. It's easy to procure in the market.See details: "GB/T 12459-2005 steel welded seamless pipe fittings"The L length of DN150-DN80 is 140mm, and is H in the national standardSee below:
- Q:I need to purchase 8 steel pipe fittings size 1 1/4 &, called side outlet tees,thanks?
- 1/8 inch layer will make it so anyone wanting to get the picture off will have to use a razor blade or knife to carve it out. 1/4 in layer and they'll need a saw!
- Q:Help choosing a fishing rod?
- if anything you want it quiete, why loud. you must have a bad neighbor.
- Q:How to identify the pipe joint thread quickly and accurately?
- 3 can also use a known threaded joint, if you want to identify the male pipe joint with a known female connector; if you want to identify the female pipe joint with the known male pipe joint, try to see if it can easily connect
- Q:What are the materials for fire hose fittings and connections? Can I use stainless steel 316?,
- At present, the fire pipe has excellent resistance to chemical corrosion, fundamentally solve the problems of similar products surface rust, wall scaling in the long-term use, to avoid the occurrence of internal blockage effect phenomenon, thereby greatly improving the service life of the special fire tube.
- Q:What is the difference between the pipe and the pipe joint?
- Take over refers to all the fittings, including the connecting pipe, the head and the pipe, and the valve. It is a general term for the connection between the two objects.The connecting head refers solely to the joint of the connection between the two objects.
- Q:I'm trying to install an icemaker kit, are the mesh pipes going to work?
- Sounds like the tires haven't been rotated and they are cupped move the front tires to the rear, switching sides, and the back ones straight to the front.. if the noise continues on the right front you have a bearing, or cv joint problem, if it moves to the left rear you have a bad tire, if it just moves to the rear, it needed rotation. If the car doesn't pull to one side, alignment is finealthough hitting holes and speed bumps hard, could cause the toe-in to be off..
- Q:Which rod is best for light saltwater use?
- 1. Hope it helps ya? Good luck
- Q:Sharkbite fittings and pipe sizes?
- Ryback didn't start as a heel.
SUPERFITTING,a large and professional manufacturer for ductile iron fittings for water pipelines in China, imported production technology of vacuous lost foam casting from Japan with high-tech production lines and modern inspection equipments. Products for overseas markets covered all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 13 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
||ISO 9001:2008; ISO2531:1998
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 6500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range