Package Of Stainless Steel Flange:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Stainless Steel Flange:
NO PAINTING FOR STAINLESS STEEL
Marking Of Stainless Steel Flange:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Stainless Steel Flange:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Stainless Steel Flange:
Carbon Steel Flange Slip On Flange, Plate Flange, Blind Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Thread Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name||Stainless Steel Flange|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Face||RF, FF, RTJ|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.5, B16.47, BS4504, JIS B2220, API 6A, 11Detc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||304, 304L, 316, 316L, 304/304L, 316/316L, EN1.4301, EN1.4404 etc.|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Paintting black or yellow color, or Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STANDARD Of Stainless Steel Flange
|European Standard||EN 1092-1||Class PN6 ~ PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|American Standard||ASME B16.5||Class 150 ~ 2500||1/2" ~ 24"|
| ||ASME B16.47A||Class 150 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|ASME B16.47B||Class 75 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|German Standard||DIN 2527,2566,2573, 2576, 2627-2638,2641,2642,2655,2656||PN6~PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|Australian Standard||AS2129||Table: T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H, T/J, T/K, T/R, T/S, T/T||DN15 ~ DN3000|
|AS4087||PN16 ~ PN35||DN50 ~ DN1200|
|British Standard||BS4504||PN2.5 ~ PN40||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|BS10||T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H||1/2" ~ 48"|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2220||5K ~ 30K||DN10 ~ DN1500|
|API Standard||API 6A, 11D||2000 PSI ~ 20000 PSI||1 13/16" ~ 30"|
|French Standard||NFE 29203||PN2.5 ~ PN420||DN10 ~ DN600|
MATERIAL Of Stainless Steel Flange
| ||Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A182||F304 / F304 L|
|ASTM A182||F316/ F316L|
|ASTM A182||F310, F321|
|DIN EN||DIN EN 10222-5||EN 1.4301|
|DIN EN 10222-5||EN 1.4404|
|JIS||JIS G3214||SUS F304|
|JIS G3214||SUS F304L|
|JIS G3214||SUS F316|
|JIS G3214||SUS F316L|
- Q:Can anyone recommend a good alarm clock (preferable not made in China). I late for works these becuase of the crappy brand new alarm clock. I lose confidence in all Made in China products.
- Cutters are THE BEST gloves for a wide reciever/corner/safety. I played with them throughout highschool and college football. id go for the CSTACK REVOS
- Q:I am doing an estimate for my sprinkler system materials and it calls for Class 200 PVC pipe. I found a great deal on Schedule 40 PVC pipe. Will this work instead of the Class 200? What is Class 200?Thanks very much for your help.
- PVC glue basically chemically welds the PVC together. It shouldn't ever turn if glued properly.
- Q:whats the difference between bushings or bearings?
- There are a couple of way to go about finding the conduit. The most reliable way to ensure that it is a conduit and not a different piece of steel is through the use of industrial x-ray / radiography. Not only is it fairly expensive it has the potential of being dangerous due to the radiation. The next best method on locating a conduit in the concrete wall is through the use of ground penetrating RADAR. It is safe and cheap.Typically the RADAR cannot determine a piece of steel from a conduitonly that there is an inclusion in the wall. Most technicians that have a decent amount of experience can make an educated guess as to what it is but none I know of would ever give you a definite without a strong clue as to what it is. They can however tell you every safe place to drill without hitting anything which will make the drilling go smoother. There are also rumors of other techniques for locating conduits but in my fifteen years of experience they all prove to be unreliable, but new technologies emerge every year.
- Q:my work blocked myspace!! how do i get on
- lmao Fuzzy Wuzzy. If i replaced into her, i might agree. however, i don't stay in Amsterdam and that i'm on the cheap. The resin each and every so often facilitates me get contained in direction of the day or 2 I even have left earlier payday. this is not in Gods eyes that he needs to redeem himself, this is the baseheads like me that don't comprehend.
- Q:I'm going to school at UC Davis in a month and bought a 9 inch kryptonite u-lock for my bike but I'm not sure if it is long enough. I found 12 inch u-locks online and thought maybe those would work better? Any help/advice?
- Because they don't have YOU as a shining beacon of hope. Is 12$ your not-very-English speaking way of saying $12? Edit: Bikes aren't supposed to be ridden on sidewalks. Where I live, we have these things called bike lanes (that are even panted green through intersections) and their use is pretty strcitly enforced.
- Q:I need to make my day more interesting!
- All I know is that this question definitely does not belong under search engine optimization.
- Q:How are the sleeve couplings joined?
- The clamping ring is inserted into the outer wall of the steel tube by the action of the nut and the main body so as to form a seal
- Q:Ive heard that we have other sighns in us to acording to the alignment of the planets and stuff. I was borne at 9:01am on the 8th of may 1989 in the goldcoast australia. what eles am i? and how do i work it out myself?
- depending on how old you areyou could do avon and earn abit of extra cash
- Q:POLL: How much would an unused set of rubber sheets (queen size) go for on ?
- Call the city or county(or Parish if your in Louisiana)
- Q:Standard Specification for jacket type pipe couplings for card sleeve couplings
- Britain said the outer diameter and thickness of MM 10 1/4 10 "" 1/4 "" 1/2 12 "12.76 * 1.6012 (13) 3/8" "3/8 12" 17 * 2.25 "3/8 15" 15.87 * 1.6015 (16) 1/2 "" 1/2 15 "21.25 * 2.75" 20 3/4 19.05 "x 1.6020" (19) 3/4 "20 3/4 26.75" x 2.75 "251" 25.40 x 1.80251 ""
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range