Order On-line Tracking
1,Ductile Iron Pipe Description :
1) Pipes confirm to ISO2531,K9 class,T type joint,6m long,with inside cements lining conform to ISO4179, outside Zinc spraying(130g/m2) and bitumen coating(70μm) conform to ISO8179.
2) Pipe ends: Spigot and socket ends, with 100% SBR rubber gaskets
accoding to ISO4633
3) Our products have been sold to many international market,
such as Middle East and South East Asia and Africa.
2,Main Features of the Ductile Iron Pipe:
1. Material: Ductile iron grade 500-7/ 450-10 in accordance with ISO1083
2. Standard: ISO 2531, EN545, EN598, ANSI, AWWA
3. Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14001, SGS, NSF, WRAS
4. Test: In accordance with ISO 2531 / EN 545 / EN598 and 100% water pressure test
5. Length: 6m or cut into 5.6m, 5.7m, 5.8m
6. Internal Lining: Cement, conform to ISO4179
7. External coating: Zinc + Bitumen, conform to ISO8179
8. Rubber: NBR, SBR, EPDM according to ISO4633 / EN681.1
9. Note: The gaskets, bolts & nuts are supplied respectively as your special requirement
3,Ductile Iron Pipe Images:
4. Ductile Iron Pipe Specification
1.Standard: API SPEC 5L 44th eidtion,ASTM A252-98(2007)
2.Grade: A53 Grades A/B, ASTM A106 Grades B/C,ASTM A179
AWWA, C200, ASTM A139, ASTM A120, API 5L Grade B
X42, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70, X80, X100
3.Weld Alternatives: LSAW
4.OD size range: 6.4~44.5mm
5.Wall thickness: 406.4~1422mm
6.Length: 3 - 12 m according to requirment
7.Note: Other grade can also be provided after consulting. Special design are available
for coal slurry conveyance LSAW line tube -- Service
Subsidiary of Forbes Fortune 500 company (Ranking 485th in 2011). Provides full rang of ductile iron pipes with finest quality.
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1.Q: Why would you choose ductile iron pipe rather than other pipe materials?
A:The reasons are obvious for that not only ductile iron pipe possesses the inherent strength and flexibility of ductile iron, combined with proven corrosion protection systems, but also the cost savings can be achieved from design to installation and commissioning.
2.Q:Why can you guarantee the inner of pipes can’t be corroded?
A: High alumina cement mortar lining and sulphate-resistant cement mortar lining. These two special linings are applicable to inner anti-corrosion for sewage pipes, improving resistance to erosion of the sewage components.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|