High Quality Stainless Steel Hose Nipple
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 200 Pieces pc
- Supply Capability:
- 10 Tons per Month pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Stainless steel hose nipple
high quality competitive price
silicasol shell technology
stainless steel hose nipple
suitable medium:water ,oil,air and so on
- Q:I have a hard wired smoke alarm that is beeping 1x every 30 seconds. I removed the cover and looked for a battery and could not find anywhere for a battery to be placed.just the wires that the detector is attached to. I have lived in this house for 7 years and this is the 1st time it has chirped. I tried to test/hush it by pressing the test/hush button on the cover.and it is still beeping. I also reset power to the house and no luck. Am I missing something here? Any suggestions?
- This is just my opinion, but as far as usage, tubing must be used in every case where O.D. dimension is important.That's why it's used in boilers and heat exchangers, because it must be inserted into the vessel through a hole, and so that dimension is important. The fittings used to join tubing are pretty limited. Above 1 diameter, pipe is almost always used for fluid transfer, because fittings (elbows and tees and stuff) must be used. At 1/8 to 1/2 diameter, you can use either to transfer material, but tubing gets a lot easier to work with as you go down in size.
- Q:What are the national standards for pipe connections (R (PT)) with tapered tubes at both ends? Thank you
- Because of this transition joints, because of doing too much, but do not know what the standard, and many times is an industry or business standards it? Normally, this is called a pair of silk. Relatively simple production, large dosage.
- Q:Is it just so they re more noticeable or is there another reason?
- Regardless you're still liable and if you're in a no fault state you're really hung because of leaving the scene of the accident. I made that mistake after barely scratching a car she claimed all the damage on her car was my fault so Progressive paid her the $850. she claimed it cost to fix raised my insurance over $20. a month. The kicker is (like you) if she had been properly parked I wouldn't have scratched her. The good news is they can't claim more than the car is worth. Never leave the scene w/o calling the police or at minimum getting some kind of WRITTEN legal agreement. Some people actually make a good side job out of ripping people off like this because after the fact it's he said/she said and I found with Progressive they just pay it then recollect with higher premiums.
- Q:In my apartment complex, there are about half a dozen neighbors who continuously, despite warnings from the office, park in red fire zones. The weird part is, the office has stated that what most other neighbors are upset about is not this, but an excess of people parking who don't have permits. What gives?
- sharkbite fittings seem to work well, but mine are only a year old. you MUST true up [square up] the end of the pipe to be fitted and clean it as well. If that's copper, the smallest pipe cutter that will fit works ok, followed by sandpaper and a clean rag. the salesman at the store will help you understand. btw, my neighbor had a bad experience with the competitor's similar product. Since he's an a/c technician, I know he did the square up and clean process well, so the issue is the fittings themselves. sharkbite fittings can not be used within 18 inches of the hot water tank [on the hot or outlet side]. see store for other restrictions, including pressure.
- Q:Used in chemical pipes.Reinforced pipe joint (type SW, A flat bottomed)DN25X300 20# JB4726 SW flat bottomed 40T025/01 SCH80What do you mean by that?
- DN means the inner diameter, 25 is 25mm, and DN25 is "25 mm in diameter", length 300mm.
- Q:should i wear A- a new outfit. - pencil black studded skirt (from PINK line)-with a nice simple top. (urban outifiters) -with sneakers black or either sandals (converse-or sandals)B- a summery outfit- still nice but not as dressy- stripped blue medium length shorts with gold sailor type buttons (juicy couture)- with a simple white tank top (loft) - nice brown sandals (journeys) last year i waswearing simple jeans or shorts with simple abercrombie tshirtsvery typical normal clothes. with sneakers. and i wanna make my outfits noticable and set a new trendand people to know i have changed my style so they wont be shocked for other outfits down the road..im not a wannabe im exact opissite! i wanna wear what i like..and set trends! thanks for the helppplt;33333i have a long lean type body. if ur wondering for the pencil skirt. lol.i wont look too skinny or bad in it. ahah. idt at least.
- Being safe of course. My mom always told me and my brothers not to get candy from people we didin't know, be back home by a certain time, always stick together and bring a flashlight with us.
- Q:I'm looking to buy a pair of roller blades for indoor use on a smooth surface. What type of skates would you recommend? What type of wheels? Hard or soft wheels? What type of brake? What type of boot? Lacing or band?Any advice would be great.
- The size of a pipe is what is called a nominal inside diameter. A schedule 40 1 pipe will measure 1 inside diameter. A schedule 80 1 pipe will measure the same OD as the schedule 40 but will be smaller inside.
- Q:Do hair sprays and fire extinguishers contain Chlorofluorocarbon? that is the question in my periodic test. I only remember 2 choices Chlorofluorocarbon or aerosol. My answer was aerosol because I knew there are no CFCs in fire extinguisher (not sure). But our teacher told the answer was CFCs. I could not defend my answer because I wasn't sure if there are really no CFCs in fire extinguisher. Please help me. I really wish I'm correcttnx.
- There are two specialty types of waste and overflows for your situation. You need either a side outlet or a heal outlet waste and overflow. These waste and overflows are specifically made for floor joist obstruction such as yours. They can be purchased at a plumbing supply store. You need an overflow for safety and it also provides air for drainage. The P trap is to be installed directly under the waste assembly. Talk to salesman at plumbing supply store and the will assist you in transition fittings from old drain to new assembly.
- Q:So,i want to make a Anthony van Leeuwen microscope replica,and i need to make a 1-2 mm glass sphere.I have my torch ready,protective eyewear and gloves,but i am still reluctant to melt glass. Wont it shatter?Any tips on what glass to use?And to prevent shattering?
- The absolute easiest way is to soak overnight with Coca Cola every couple of hour before you go to bed drip a little on each of the fittings, and let it froth and foam use fresh Coke not flat
- Q:These equipments could have saved houses where wild fires are possible. Developers should be required to install these equipments or at least backyard fire hydrants where necessary.
- Yes, the event horizon is more or less spherical. I've wondered how the disk image got so popular myself. I guess it's because the scientific impressions always picture the accretion disk, and your average person just thinks it's a representation of the black hole itself. It might help with all the questions of 'what's on the other side of a black hole' if people understood it's not actually a 'hole.' They get the disk shaped idea in their head and they think it's like a portal to somewhere else, when you pass through the disk you end up in another place. Maybe if people learned to envision them as spherical they'd realize that you don't go 'through' a black hole, you go IN it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
|30.00% North America
15.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South America
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Central America
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% Northern Europe
|50 strong foundry industry;GOLD MEDAL CASTING;GOLD MEDAL CASTING;GOLD MEDAL CASTING
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Tianjin Port,Shanghai Port,as the customers' requirements
|91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|English, Chinese, Arabic
|5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like