||400 Series,300 Series
Round / Square Etc.
SS Stainless Steel 201, 304 , 316
*Construction And Stair , Handrail , Railing Use
Beautiful Outlook, Easy To Clean, Low Maintenance Cost
Widely Used On Stainless Steel Balustrade & Handrails, Indoor Or Outdoor Decorations,Etc.
Colors for you to choose:
1. Quotation: stainless steel pipe handrails price will be quoted according to material grade, size, thickness, length of each piece, finish and your quantity you want.
2. Sample: free samples can be sent for your reference.
3. OEM/ ODM Service: Your 2D/3D drawings or samples are welcome.
4. Other reasonable requests: factory photos, test reports, certifications, etc. to show.
1. Payment Method:
For samples, freight can be paid via Paypal, Westernunion or to our bank account.
Deposit and the balance can be paid via bank account or Alibaba Onetouch.
2. Business Term: EXW, FOB, CIF, etc.
3. Delivery: To door service - Internationl Express (DHL, FedEx, TNT, etc.)
Airport or shipping transportation
4. Payment and Shipping Terms:
Alibaba Onetouch Paypal Western Union Bank Transfer
- Q:What's lined with stainless steel?
- Stainless steel lining is a method of trenchless repair of underground pipes.
- Q:What does "stainless steel pipe" DN mean?
- DN is nominal diameter, nominal diameter (or nominal diameter), that is, all kinds of pipe and pipe accessories of universal caliber. The pipes of the same nominal diameter can be connected with each other and are interchangeable. It is not the outer diameter or inner diameter of the pipe in actual sense, although its value is close to or equal to the diameter of the pipe;
- Q:Stainless steel pipe is mainly used in what areas?
- According to the use of stainless steel pipe can be divided into oil well pipe (casing, tubing and drill pipe etc.), line pipe, boiler tube, mechanical structure, hydraulic prop pipe pipe, cylinder pipe, geological pipe, chemical pipe (high pressure fertilizer pipe, oil cracking tube) and shipbuilding pipe etc..
- Q:What's the easiest way to distinguish between stainless steel 202 and 304?
- They all belong to the austenitic stainless steel, 202 with Mn and N to replace part of nickel, so as to obtain the mechanical properties and good corrosion resistance, is a new type of stainless steel nickel, his strength at room temperature is higher than 304, there are no good oxidation resistance and magnetic strength in medium temperature below 800 degrees. Potions don't fly
- Q:Mechanical properties of stainless steel tubes
- The phenomenon of deformation due to external forces increases with time is called creep. At a certain temperature, especially at high temperature, the greater the load, the faster the creep occurs. Under a certain load, the higher the temperature and the longer the time, the greater the possibility of creep. On the contrary, the lower the temperature and the slower the creep rate, the less creep is when the temperature is low to a certain temperature. This minimum temperature varies according to the type of steel. In general, pure iron is at about 330 degrees, while stainless steel has been strengthened by various measures, so the temperature is above 550.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel decorative pipes and polished stainless steel pipes?
- Stainless steel decorative tubes are mostly stainless, iron does not contain nickel, and so on, the material is slightly worse. Mainly used for interior decoration, such as interior railings, stair guards and railings, windows and so on, the thickness of the steel pipe is generally relatively thin.
- Q:What is sanitary stainless steel pipe?
- Passivation layer: after polishing, it is necessary to immerse the steel pipe in the passivation bath, and then use the acid passivation liquid to oxidize the surface of the steel pipe to form a passivation layer, so as to achieve the anti-corrosion effect of the steel pipe
- Q:What color is stainless steel? What color is stainless steel pipe culture?
- Stainless steel tubes for industrial use are mostly iron gray, and civilian stainless steel is bright silver.
- Q:How can stainless steel and copper pipe be welded?
- Prepare a brass wire cleaning flux of base metal 3/4 stainless steel tube 5/8 copper rust (specific parent material specification is not clear to me) welding tools
- Q:Mirror stainless steel tube 60*60 how much is one meter?
- Single weight multiplied by unit price.Weight calculation formula of single round stainless steel tube: (outside diameter actual thickness) * actual thickness *0.02491* length,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range