||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||Steel coil or According to requirements
Hot Rolled SteelA rolling process at temperatures over 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit is use to create hot
rolled steel. Steel products in Massachusetts that have been processed in this manner will have a
blue-gray finish that feels rough to the touch.
Our Advantage: High quality steel products from 1 class mills in China
Professionalism of the products
Complete documents and certificates
Sincere service to meet our clients' requirements
Standard and Grade :
Hot rolled steel coils
A1011 CS Type A,B,C
Deep drawing quality
A1011 DS Type A,B
A1001 SS GR.30~40
A1011 SS GR.45,50
The packing of coil consists of anti-damp paper ,PVC film ,hardboard paper , steel box , strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye of the side) or wooden pallets(eye of the sky)
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
FCL, 25 metric tons per 20GP, can be assorted with different sizes.
LCL for trial order is acceptable.
EX-WORK, FOB China Port, CNF, CIF
T/T, 30% advanced payment before production and balance before shipment; OR Irrevocable L/C at sight.
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
1. How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw
material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products
flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2. How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Usually within thirty working days after receiving buyer’s advance payment or LC. We will arrange the factory manufacturing as soon as possible. The cargo readiness usually takes 15-25 days, but the shipment will depend on the vessel situation.
- Q:Is Galvanized Steel a raw material?
- The term 'raw material' usually refers to the components that a manufacturer must purchase in order to make a product. For example, an automotive manufacturer would purchase galvanized steel from a steel supplier, and would consider galvanized steel to be a raw material for his production process. However, I suspect that your instructor means to imply something slightly different. I suspect that the question is really asking what are the 'primary' or 'fundamental' components of a paper clip. In that case, the definition goes beyond what must the paper clip manufacturer purchase, and is really asking what fundamental physical elements go into the manufacture of paper clips. So the answer would be iron, carbon, oxygen, etc, because those are the elements that are required to produce steel. By the way, I'm not sure that paper clips are made from galvanized steel - or for that matter, even from steel. But that's another question.
- Q:Steel Cage Matches: Should they end by pinfall, escape or either?
- I don't really care either way. The only way I don't like it to end is when the door is opened and the person just walks out. That really isn't hard to win it like that. For last night I was hoping before the match that Bryan would win by escaping the cage. It fit his character, being a coward champ.
- Q:What is lighter, stronger, and cheaper to buy? Carbon Fiber or High Tensile Steel?
- Because no matter how hard the helmet is it can not prevent brain damage from your brain slapping the inside of your skull. If the helmet was able to absorb the energy from an impact and prevent you brain from moving inside your skull it would have to be huge and everyone would look like bubble heads riding on bikes. The sides would have to be around 12 inches thick on each side and top to provide that much protection and would probably break your neck if you were in a wreck. Hope I have been helpful.
- Q:Is Tempered Steel synonymous with Hardened Steel?
- Hardening is the preliminary process. The fully hardened state may be far too brittle for practical use. The tempering process is tailored to reduce the actual hardness, to introduce more flexible alloys. The tempering method employed may be done at relatively low temperatures, but some alloys require prolonged soaking at elevated temperatures. Some may be cooled in air, but others may require quenching to end the process.
- Q:Why is stainless steel rust proof?
- Rust Proof Metal
- Q:What are the uses of these kinds of steel?
- Low okorder.com/ You say you cannot find there uses anywhere. These all came up using the simplest of web searches. You really need to have a word with your IT teacher as clearly you are not doing basic searches properly.
- Q:when was steel first made?
- No, the iron age was just iron. It was smelted down in open fires where temperatures can vary. There was a problem of not always being able to cook out all the impurities from the ore, which led to inconsistent strengths in finished products. People first discovered the properties and advantages of steel when charcoal (carbon) was added to smelted iron. I don't know when the first steel was made. But it must have been a more expensive process because it didn't appear in household products until around 1800. But I'm not sure on that.
- Q:Why nickel makes stainless steel non-magnetic when nickel itself is ferromagnetic?
- Steel is magnetic because of the alignment of the spin in the electrons of the atoms in the crystaline matrix of the steel. Nickel atoms are not the same size as Iron atoms and Chromium atoms. by having several different sizes of atoms in the alloy, it prevents a uniform crystaline matrix from being formed. If you imagine a box of marbles that are all the same size, they will all settle into a regular pattern in the box. But a bunch of mismatched marbles will be jumbled together in irregular patterns. This prevents the magnetic properties of either element from asserting itself.
- Q:Why aren't bullets made of steel?
- Okay one side note before going into the main issue. Steel is really really hard on rifle barrels. Okay, so the most common lead 9mm bullet weighs 124 grains. If all that was wanted was higher velocity, you could switch to a 115 grain bullet (which some people do), or even a 90 grain bullet if you are a reloader. (You see 90 grain bullets for 380 acp ammo, that same bullet could be reloaded onto a 9mm cartridge) But velocity alone doesn't give power. That's why a 115 grain 9mm bullet going at it's standard velocity does less damage than a 45 acp's 230 grain bullet going at it's standard velocity, because it weights twice as much and yet is going only a little bit slower But now go out to your front yard and grab a ping-pong ball and a rock about the same size. Throw them both as hard as you can. The ping-pong ball while lighter didn't go very far did it. See, the ratio of surface area to overall weight of ping-pong ball is very high, so air resistance works on it a LOT. And that is what makes lead so great for projectiles. It is dense so you have a very small surface area per unit of weight meaning that a steel bullet may beat lead in initial velocity but just 50 feet out the lead bullet would be going pretty much the same speed and at 100 yards out the steel would be dramatically slower. Note this is the same reason why 'secret sniper ice bullets' would never work even if you could get it to not melt...it's just too light. Ever hear of tanks and airplanes firing DU ammo? That stands for Depleted Uranium, it is something that is even more dense than lead which is why it makes an even better bullet than lead
- Q:what does steel receivers mean on an airsoft gun?
- It means the receivers are steel, what did you think it meant? I would call steel a bad thing in airsoft, because it's unnecessary and heavy. You'd honestly be better off getting a gun with plastic receivers and buying an aftermarket kit. My GP receivers are very strong, and incredibly light.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range