||Cold/Hot water supply
Color: many colors
Application: house and garden
Usage: Family Decoration Industry
Certification: ISO Certificate
Size: Customized Size
Connection: Butt Fusion
1) Cold / hot water supply facilities for public buildings
2) Food, chemical, electronic industry pipeline networks; Such as Pipeline networks for transporting all kinds of corrosive liquids
3) Drinking water production system pipeline networks; Such as Pure water and mineral water
4) Air conditioning facility pipelines
5) Compressed gas pipeline networks for industry
6) Pipeline networks for swimming pools
7) Pipeline networks for solar energy facilities
8) Agriculture and garden production transporting systems
9) Distribution for cool and hot water
10) Duct for drinkable water system
11) For kinds of high-temperature and low-temperature heating system
12) For heating and cooling settings in solar energy system
13) Connecting pipe for air conditioners
1. Inquiry and consulting support.
2. Sample testing support.
1. Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
2. Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
1. What other products does okorder offer?
We offer a full range of refractory bricks, mortar, cement, ceramic fiber products, and more
2. Can you offer samples?
Of course, samples are free but freight paid by the buyers.
3. If we don’t have any shipping forwarder in China, could you do this for us?
We have very good relationship with forwarder, we can suggest them to you, and you will get the best shipping price, and have excellent service.
4. How can we get the market information about the popular product?
You can tell us which product you are interested, we will update the hot selling item to you every week.
5. How Can I Get A Sample?
You can get samples by communicate with our export sales.
6. How Long Is Delivery?
Delivery time will be 30-45days according to order quantity.
- Q:Is there aerosol in fire extinguishers?
- You can learn what ACTUALLY qualifies as a fire hazard. Row homes CANNOT make an open fire grill any more of a fire hazard than the same grill on the porch of a standalone house. If it is a properly designed grill, and at least 10 ft from the building structure, not counting the porch, it IS NOT a fire hazard.
- Q:looking for UV reflective material.?
- If it is a straight with no friction, then it is true that the pump will pump at 21.1 m head that is 30.003 571 353 pound/square inch pressure. [21.1 meter of head 2.109 459 825 9 kilogram-force/square centimeter ] But in practical, you have to consider head loss due to friction through the piping network. Head loss due to friction friction factor x length of pipe x velocity^2 ] / [2 x g x diameter of the pipe] Here, you have to consider the equivalent length of pipe , that is considering all pipe fittings [ elbow,tee,valves,reducers, etc ] Some of the formula you may find useful : 1.Pressure rho* g * head Pressure 1000 * 9.81 * 21.1 [ kg/m^3 * m/sec^2 * m] Pressure 206991 kg sec^(-2) m^(-1) Pressure 206991 pascal Pressure 206 991 newton/square meter Pressure 2.110 720 786 4 kilogram-force/square centimeter 2.Flow Area * Velocity
- Q:I live in New York City. What can we do if coop board count votes behind closed door ?
- I have thick hair and i curl my hair sometimes. It takes like an hour though. (1) Straighten all of your hair. (2) Divide it up so your only curling little bits at the time. (3) Take a small section of that hair or a slightly bigger bit depending on how big you want the curl. (4) Curl it in the curling iron. (5)Do that to that section of hair then do it to all of the other sections. (6) I would recommend sprayin each curl lightly after you curl it so it holds. But just lightly! (7) Run your hands through it to loosen them up a bit. Do this all over your hair. (8) Spray hairspray to hold it. Not too much if you want loose flowing curls. But if you want your curls tight and to stay in tightly all day i would say spray quite a bit. (9) Then just shake your head. (10) Never brush hair after curling!!! 10 easy ways. Just practise before before incase you do it one day and it goes all wrong! Bad hair days arnt good!
- Q:We took the sink out of our bathroom to put a new one in and we found the pipe corroded that is attached 2 the?
- it depends of what type of fluid you are conveying, there are many codes like asme B31.1, i believe you can download if from the web, hope that helps, good luck.
- Q:Inside and outside the threaded joint, one end of the internal thread (G),
- Generally speaking, pipe threads refer to British pipe threads. There are two ways of matching the thread of an inch sealing pipe
- Q:Do Microwaves Interfere With Pacemakers?
- It is perfectly ok to bundle them together. Remember the heat tape should not touch itself, but make wraps around the pipe so they are about 1 apart. Do not wrap insulation over the thermostat as it needs to be open to the air. Wrap insulation loosely over the heat tape, make several wraps around the heat tape and secure with nylon zip ties. Any metal pipe fittings,valves,shut offs need to really be insulated well as they are the first to freeze up. Also dig down around any pipes that come up out of ground as the ground freezes down a couple of feet, heat tape/insulate down about 2'. Block up any holes in skirting as cold wind is also a threat. Do it now, vs. trying to thaw out frozen pipes in zero weather. Have a good dependable outlet to plug heat tapes into.
- Q:The difference between expanding, clamping sleeve and welding pipe joint
- Flaredfitting: flaredfitting medium: oil, water, gas and other non corrosive or corrosive medium pipe joint with steel pipe specifications and flexible pipe welding, has the characteristics of reliable connection, good sealing performance, so it is widely used in oil refining, chemical industry, light industry, textile, metallurgy, national defense, aviation, shipbuilding and other systems; also suitable for hydraulic transmission of various mechanical engineering, machine tools and other equipment pipeline.
- Q:on victaulic piping installationwhat the can happen if the groove is too deep?
- i agree with corey, these motors are very expensive to replace, and i have seen some problems with them. and with a 400 dollar dealer cost on this motor, i would have to say that you would be probably looking at 600 or more your cost. its just not cost effective. see, they only charge 300 or so more for the furnace to get you locked in, then when you have a failure, they stick it to you real hard. and try to find a contractor that has one on their truck at midnight.
- Q:What is a home buyer responsible for?
- PVC, CPVC, ABS, concrete, clay, PEX, Aqua PEX, Dura-PEX, PEX-AL-PEX (many more PEX's) , hard copper ,soft copper, steel, iron, galvanized steel, fiberglass. orange burg, polyvinyl, polypropylene, brass(white,yellow,red),lead and many more. These are just some that I have worked with.
- Q:What would happen if i hit a speed Bump on a moped at around 25-30mph?
- Turn //Darcy_friction_factor_formulae Also important is how the joints are done, the number and type of fittings, and the radii of any bends.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range