*PPR Flttlng Pvc Saddle Valve High Class Quality
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 pc/month
- Size: 20*1/2''-63*2''Type: PPR pipes and fittingsUsage: hot and cold water supply
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1. Inquiry and consulting support.
2. Sample testing support.
1. Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
2. Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
1. What other products does okorder offer?
We offer a full range of refractory bricks, mortar, cement, ceramic fiber products, and more
2. Can you offer samples?
Of course, samples are free but freight paid by the buyers.
3. If we don’t have any shipping forwarder in China, could you do this for us?
We have very good relationship with forwarder, we can suggest them to you, and you will get the best shipping price, and have excellent service.
4. How can we get the market information about the popular product?
You can tell us which product you are interested, we will update the hot selling item to you every week.
5. How Can I Get A Sample?
You can get samples by communicate with our export sales.
6. How Long Is Delivery?
Delivery time will be 30-45days according to order quantity.
- Q:can you be hynotized even if you are wearing contact lens?
- confusing stuff. query at the search engines. that will might help!
- Q:What is the function of the pipe joint?
- Hydraulic term is a part of a hydraulic system that connects the pipe or sets the line to the hydraulic element
- Q:Hydraulic pipe quick coupling principle of hydraulic pipe joint
- Quick change joint, one is with one-way valve, and the other is without one-way valve. The application with a one-way valve, a one-way valve end is connected with the gas source, when the check valve closes automatically when connected to a one-way valve open end of the thimble. Self locking is the use of steel balls embedded in the groove, while the "cone - cylinder" sleeve to lock the ball.Type, type, structure diagram, characteristic table and standard number of pipe joint, welded pipe joint is welded by pipe and pipe. The sealing surface of the O sealing ring is sealed between the joint body and the pipe. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, easy fabrication, good tightness and low requirement for the dimension precision of the pipe. High welding quality, inconvenient assembly and disassembly. The working pressure can reach 31.5MPa and the working temperature is -25 to 80 degrees. It is suitable for the piping system with oil as the medium. Table 6~14The JB966 ~ 1003-1977 card sleeve pipe joint is jammed and clamped by the deformation of the clamping sleeve. The utility model has the advantages of advanced structure, good performance, light weight, small size and convenient operation, and is widely used in the hydraulic system. Working pressure up to 31.5MPa, requiring high dimensional accuracy of the pipe, cold drawn steel pipe is required. The card sleeve is also of high accuracy. Piping systems for oil, gas and general corrosive media 15~26
- Q:I'm buying my first motorcycle soon. I'm going to wear a full-face helmet. My question is, will a windshield on the bike do anything for me? The majority of my riding will be at 45 mph or less. Occasional highway at 60-65 mph, but only for 3-4 miles at a time. Thanks!
- It will not leak if you stay within the pipes specifications. I would suggest that you use glued fittings since your system my encounter lots of vibration. Glued fittings are much cheaper as well.
- Q:And where can I purchase thick slabs of rubber and foam sheets in a small order..Thanks
- Look at a Volvo XC70 or a Mitsubishi Outlander. Both are similar to either Subaru but alot more stylish for not much more money.
- Q:Started at about 2am, the smoke alarm would go off for about 5 seconds, just to wake everyone up. Now, it went off again, same deal, about 5 seconds. I checked the furnace, it was off since midnight last night. I am not experiencing any signs or symptoms of CO poisoning. I check on my dog every 30 minutes or so, he is alert and have perfect coordination. What does it mean, usually the alarm last a lot longer when we bake. All my smoke detectors are linked together, the house was built in 2004.
- probably yes,depending on the sensitivity and type.The majority measure particles in the air.When the air is so thick that an ionization detector starts to choke,then the alarm goes off.Others use a beam of light and a photocell.
- Q:crappy will i get in trouble by the fire fighters if i paint it the same color . thankx
- Greetings from the northern plains, with not the least bit of amusement over your suffering what we've always dealt with. First, to get it out of the way, do not call this guy back again, as he is ripping you off. I believe it's called profiteering, like the bastards that would spike the price of plywood to $100 a sheet before, or after, a tornado or hurricane. (I would perhaps make this a hobby to go after the guy, his reputation, and his business, as he is one low-life dude, and I can be nasty.) Nuff. Drain cleaning chemicals are intended to dissolve, or at least loosen, clogs such as grease, hair, soap, etc., but not ice. Yes, ice can form in drain lines, especially if not nicely sloped (where there's a sag in a straight run), or at a fitting. Once started, it can accumulate - that's how icicles are formed, a little a time. If the drain pipe leaving the kitchen (likely 1 1/2 pipe) is enclosed above the garage, I'd open up the garage ceiling (if finished), or perhaps the chase it's boxed in with, and warm the pipe with hot air, to get things going. Once done with that, get some insulation under the pipe (in effect getting the pipe into the envelope of the house, not below it). I agree that the yellowish leak may well be the drain cleaner, but the leak also betrays - a leak. Any and all fittings should be inspected. Worst case is actually a cracked drain pipe from the ice, and steel drain pipe (very not likely). PVC or ABS plastic drain pipe is quick and economical to cut out and repair, so buck up. (Personally, I would also exit with an access panel for the next time, not just sealing up with a drywall repair.) In the coldest climates, some might use pipe heating tape as a preventative measure, but I suspect you aren't in one, just caught in this nasty weather. The tape, however is not a good solution to an already-frozen line - it's too slow.
- Q:I have a big recital coming up and I really need to practice. My parents told me to go outside to practice, but it's thundering and lightninging. Is it safe?
- If you're talking about the pressurized extinguishers that are commonly found mounted in office buildings, etc., they are periodically tested to be sure they hold pressure. This is done before they are refilled. When the fire protection company visits, they look at the extinguisher to be sure it's not damaged. Then they check the pressure valve to be sure it's at the proper pressure level. Finally, they look at the date the extinguisher was last filled and tested because that has to be done periodically.
- Q:The law requires everyone to have only liability.I also have comprehensive incase my car gets stolen.But i dont think a tree is going to fall on my car for me to get collision.If someone hits my car their liability insurance will fix it so what does collision do for me?I thought comprehensive covers me if i hit a fire hydrant..or it that what comprehensive is for if i hit a wall or run into something?
- Good choice of motorcycle, I have a LS650PY that is my daily commuter, and it managed to haul me on a 2700 mile tour. As to helmets. If you are getting a helmet for the limited protection it will provide in a collision, a full face is the only way to go. They are designed to protect as much as possible. If you don't want a helmet, but live in a Nanny State where a helmet is mandatory, get a DOT Beanie, a Skid Lid did well for me until someone stole it off the bike. A half helmet, AKA a Beanie, is designed to meet the Federal Test for a motorcycle helmet. It is NOT designed to protect anything.
- Q:my family and I just moved to a new house, we used to live in an apartment w/ a security system, the house we moved into is very nice, but i didnt relize that the neighborhood was a little on the getto side, anyway there are 3 bedrooms 2 up and 1 down. night I cant sleep because the children are upstairs and we are downstairs. Im so afraid of someone breaking in or there being a fire.. I have never had my children so far away from me at night..before bed everynight I lock up the house and turn everything electrical off, and i still cant help but worry, I have considerd sleeping on the couch, is there anyone else out there going through this and what should I do.. would it be crazy of me to get a LARGE dog? would it do any good?
- There are two major reasons an Air conditioning system will freeze up. One being lack of air flow. Have you check and changed your filters? Is your indoor coil dirty and clogged? If your furnace has a belt. (made it the 60's or so) is the belt in good condition? Not slipping? The second reason, Low on freon. If the system is low it WILL cause the system to freeze up. If it is low it most likely is a leak in the system. Most common place for a leak is on the shradder valves. They look like a valve on a tire.(The place you fill the tire with air) take off the caps and add a small amount of bubbles on them and see if they leak. If there is a leak you can try to tighten them with a valve stem remover. To not remove them just give them a little tighten. If they are not leaking there then you will need to have a service tech come out and locate the leak for you. Some leaks are easy to repair, and some are supper tuff to locate and fix. I hope this helps and good luck to you. If you need more help please feel free to ask me and I will do my best to answer your questions
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like