1) Material: Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron;
2) Temperature: 200 centigrade;
3) Grade: N28EH, N30EH, N33EH, N35EH for your choice;
4) Shape: Square;
5) Size:according to customers' request;
6) Coating:Ni, Zn, gold, copper, epoxy and so on;
7) Application: sensors, motors, rotors, wind turbines,wind generators, loudspeakers, magnetic hooks, magnetic holder, filters automobiles and so on;
8) Quality Assurance :ISO9001:2000, RoHS report by SGS, Reach Certificate
9)Physical Property of Magnetic Material:High Coercive Force, High density, High remanence, Anti-demagnetizing, Strong corrosion-resistance, Different series, different work temperature.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the permeability of non ferromagnetic materials and ferromagnetic materials?
- The difference is that ferromagnetism has the properties of spontaneous magnetization, so its muon value can be very large.
- Q:According to the magnetic properties of magnetic materials, magnetic materials can be divided into
- According to the characteristics of a substance in an external magnetic field, matter can be divided into five classes: paramagnetic, diamagnetic, ferromagnetic, sub magnetic, diamagnetic.
- Q:What is the Curie temperature of silicon steel sheet?
- The Curie temperature of iron is 770 degrees. The temperature of Curie is not magnetic for all magnetic materials at all temperatures. Generally, a magnetic material has a critical temperature Tc, at which the arrangement of atomic magnetic moments is disordered due to the intense thermal motion of atoms at high temperatures.
- Q:Is it possible for Cu species to be magnetic?
- From the application function, the magnetic material is divided into: permanent magnet material, soft magnetic material, magnetic recording - moment magnetic material, spin magnetic material and so on. Soft magnetic materials, magnetic materials, magnetic recording materials in magnetic moment both metal material and ferrite material; and the rotating magnetic material and high-frequency soft magnetic materials is ferrite material, because the metal will produce large eddy current effect in high frequency and microwave frequency, resulting in metal magnetic material can not be used, and the resistivity of ferrite is very high, will effectively overcome this problem, widely used.
- Q:Bobbin can I use magnetic material?
- The soft magnetic material is transformer, Madane's "xigangpian", it is the main performance of magnetic permeability and magnetic loss by size;
- Q:What are the magnetic materials?
- 1. see you how big in terms of classification, according to the performance: soft and hard magnetic2. material, rare earth, metal, powder, magnetic material
- Q:Use a magnet to suck iron. Do you have magnetism when you take it off?
- Magnetic materials are divided into many tiny regions, each of which is called a magnetic domain, each of which has its own magnetic distance (i.e., a tiny magnetic field). Generally, the magnetic distances of each domain are different, and the magnetic fields cancel each other, so the whole material is not magnetic. When the direction of each domain is uniform, the whole material shows magnetism.
- Q:What kinds of metal magnets can suck up?
- We put the paramagnetic and diamagnetic substance called weak magnetic material, magnetic material is called strong magnetic material. The magnetic material generally refers to the strong magnetic material. Magnetic materials are magnetized to magnetic difficulty can be divided into soft magnetic materials and hard magnetic materials. The magnetization of the magnetic substance easy to remove a soft magnetic material, not easy to touch the material called hard magnetic materials. Generally speaking, soft magnetic material, remanence, hard magnetic material remanence is larger.
- Q:Barkhausen effect in different magnetic materials of different size why sound
- The permalloy film (is the moment not fat loop of ferromagnetic material) into a coil, the permanent magnet N pole to coil and along the coil axis, youyuanerjin permalloy films will be magnetized, the rustle of the horn. If the permanent magnet moves very slowly, the speaker makes a noise. When the permanent magnet does not move, the noise stops immediately and continues to move forward. The horn makes a noise again, and the nearer it gets, the louder it becomes. When the permanent magnet leaves the coil slowly, the horn also makes a noise, but smaller than the magnetization (this is because there is a reversible process in the irreversible process. If it is a good rectangular hysteresis loop material, there is no such phenomenon. The farther the permanent magnet goes, the smaller the sound, until there is no noise. The direction of the magnetic poles unchanged, then moved closer to the permanent magnet coil, permalloy film was again
- Q:What are the advantages of magnetic materials in RAM?
- When the frequency increases, the magnetic conductivity of the material will be reduced, and the magnetic properties of the magnetic material are influenced by many factors. Generally, the permeability and saturation magnetic induction of metallic magnetic materials decrease with the increase of temperature.
We are s specialized in manufacturing and selling all kinds of permanent magnetic materials. We are one of the major producers of magnets with decades of producing experience. Our company has advanced production equipments, experienced personnels and reliable quality assurance system. Our quality system was certified by TUV(BM TRADA & UKAS) for ISO9001:2000. We can manufacture all kinds of magnetic components of high precision to meet the customers' requirements for different designs.
Our company is looking forward to cooperating with you sincerely and developing together with old and new friends.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range