Nozzle Ring Related Searches
Nozzle Ring Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Nozzle Ring supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Nozzle Ring firm in China.
Cold air intake for an 07 Cobalt Lt?
- If you bought it from a dealer, you can probably get them to repair it for free. If you bought it from a private seller, you might try asking them nicely to fix it. They're not obligated to do so, but if I sold someone a car that soon thereafter developed a problem, I'd try to help in any way I could. If they asked nicely. The rest of the suggestions are valid.s
how to install a cold air intake?
- Open package , read instructions , get tools and install. Kind of as hard as making Jello. BTW most of those kits will set off your check engine light and make a lot of noise but actually do nothing for performance. Enjoy!s
COLD AIR INTAKE & EXHAUST QS?
- If a cold air intake improves MPG it is due to the less restrictive nature of the filter compared to the stock airbox filter on your car. For the most part MPG improvements will be negligible. If you were to get a CAI, I would get it for the sound. That's basically the only reason I got mine. It give your car a throatier sound at wide open throttle.s
cold air intake on audi a4?
- if its a 1.8t than dont waste your time and money on getting a cold air intake the stock airbox already takes in as much air as the little turbo can handle so unless you upgrade the turbo than it wont do a thing.s
Air Intake for a 2000 GS300?
- I don't think so. A compass will work anywhere on Earth. Even in lead box.s
What is the difference between the car intake system and the intake manifold cleaning?
- Intake manifold is part of the intake system; what is the difference, look at what you want to know about that, the price of working hours after cleaning effect, and so much more searchs
Is this cold air intake too good to be true?
- Ok Ill tell yea the facts. Its not stolen. Its not cheap. Its a peice of crap. IT IS NOT A COLD AIR INTAKE! What you are looking at my friend is a SHORT RAM INTAKE. It will increase your pony power by like 3-4 more than your stock, but youll have to put up with a VERY NOISE engine (It dose sound cool though when you first start your car but drive your car around for 20 minutes and it gets old and anoying fast). Alot of people call them cold air intakes but a real cold air intake DOSE NOT COLLECT AIR FROM THE ENGINE BAY- (think about it the air in your engine bay is HOT) Cold air intakes out sorce to collect air from a air pocket or infront of your radiator, air thats comming from out side the car not already in. The reason its so cheap is cause all it is a pipe and a air filter. You can make them your self for under 20 bucks. And a warning if you chose to get one beware of water. Short ram intakes make it super easy to get water in your engine. If you want more pony power cheap go grab a performance chip. Also you can make a cold air intake yourself by finding a air pocket (i slightly losened my high beams and modified my intake to reach it) ((it was called the bfi intake for my car)).s
Problem with 2006 Honda Civic EX cold air intake.?
- If you had to customize for the MAF that's your problem not has to be PERFECT. Get an intake that has a spot already for the MAF. It's not that it's gettin too much air, it's That it's not reading the air right. Get the proper intake and it'll work great. Done this a few times for customers.s
What battery fits my car
- Finding the right battery for your own car can sometimes be difficult. Technology type: Driving styles and distinct vehicles can set changing requirements in your battery. It is vi...
How to build a boat
- Do you know how to build a boat? It is really a large project to build a boat, maybe we have to spend a very long time to build a boat. But how to build a boat is not so easy to an...
What Battery Do I need For My Car
- You car will experience in the morning that you can’t start your car or you get it stop in the middle of the road. Your battery will eventually get old and will not be rechargeab...
How car wheels work
- Do you know how car wheels work? Everyday we see many cars in the street.But we don’t know how car wheels work.Car wheels work must include four stroke engines (suction stroke, c...
Do You Know What Is Mobile Signal Booster
- Are you frustrated and angry sometimes with an unreliable phone signal? I meet this condition many time. I think you must meet it. But do you know what is mobile signal booster? If...