ELECTRO GALVANIZED IRON WIRE
Galvanized wire hot-dip zinc-plated and electro galvanized iron wire are the primary wire products of Hengli. The common sizes applied for electro galvanized wire and hot-dip galvanized wire are from BWG6# to BWG30#. Wire with smaller diameter or bigger one also available for customer requirement.
Single coil package for Electro galvanized iron wire can be different from 1 kg to 1000 kg. Custom orders electro galvanized wire also available.
|Surface Treatment: ||Hot dipped Galvanized (zinc coated)|
|Zinc Coating:||30-270 g/m2|
|Big Coil Unit Weight:||25-1000 kg/coil|
|Small Coil Unit Weight:||1-10kg/coil|
Package: in common, plastic inside and PP (hessian outside), also can packed with other package according to the requirement of the customers
Common Usage of Electro Galvanized Wire:
this kind of wire is extensively used in construction, handicrafts, woven wire mesh, express way fencing mesh, packaging of products and other daily uses.
|ELECTRO Galvanized Steel wire of Power Cable Amouring|
|Coating||Zinc coated, galvanised|
|Min zincing weight||20-25 g/m2|
|Standard||BS or ASTM|
|Packing||coil and pallet|
|HS Code||7217200000 Wire of Iron or Non-alloy Steel|
|Payment||L/C or T/T|
|Minimum Order||20 Ton|
Diameter range (mm)
Tensile strength (N/mm2)
Min. Zinc Coating (g/m2)
DC resistence (ohms/km)
Torsion Test (min. Turn)
- Q:two switch wiring for ceiling fan?
- Call the manufacturer about your ceiling fan. It may be designed to work with a light kit. I've done this myself. The grey and red sound like wiring that works with the light kit. The black, white, and green wires are hook to your house wire. (House wire is black, white, and bare (ground)).
- Q:Crossing dryer plug wires?
- The red and the black each deliver 110 volts to the prongs to which they are connected in the plug. As long as the neutral is correctly positioned, the power should be okay and nothing should be damaged. If he also mixed up the white wire, and put one of the red or blacks where the white is supposed to go, it could have caused a problem. If the heating element works correctly, then you are still getting 240 volts to the dryer. I'm inclined to think there is a problem where the motor is connected to the power, or there may be a separate fuse on the dryer that blew during the wiring process.
- Q:ford wiring spec?
- what okorder.com and go to the repair manual section.. Autozone has older (10 years or older) vehicle repair manuals online.. check it there as most include the wiring diagrams
- Q:Cat-6 wiring for telephone equipment?
- VSA (Very Short Answer): No You may think this way: you have a working 100mbps LAN linking your computers. Maybe you have a 1000mbps LAN in case you use Gigabit Ethernet. You have a leased line (DSL) from the ISP rated for, maybe, 8 mbps --- it is an example, ok?. And you know this bandwidth is almost never achieved, and that any bandwidth you have is shared among your local computers. So even if the LAN performance increases by some infinitesimal factor by just using better cabling, you still are constrained by the bandwidth you pay for, or worse, the bandwidth you actually get from the ISP. The CAT-6 cables are really effective on very long cable runs or situations where the cables cross areas with high rates of electrical interference, as noted here by another user.
- Q:2001 honda civic oxygen sensor wiring?
- Keep in mind the sensor has a signal wire, a ground wire and a heater wire (or wires). Good luck!
- Q:98 dodge dakota stereo wiring diagram, what are the speaker wire colors?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: 98 dodge dakota stereo wiring diagram, what are the speaker wire colors? i need to know what color the wires are to hook up a stereo in my friends truck. her factory radio was stolen and they stole the factory plug
- Q:Wiring a ceiling fan.?
- Mark is Correct except for one thing that caught my attention: you said you have 2 White Wires and 1 Black Wire coming from the house.....WHY 2 White Wires and only 1 Black, Doesn't add up Correctly, unless one of those White Wires was marked with a piece of Black Tape to identify it as a second Hot Wire which would then be used to separate the Fan Motor from the Fan Light by each having its own separate power source.......Be Careful!!
- Q:Trunk Wire??
- what color is the wire? i ask because i have a wiring diagram.
- Q:Wire my sub?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:how do you wire amotion sensor light.the?
- The other answer that has directions doesn't sound right for your case. Do you have a link to the actual product? Two white wires sounds strange, unless they have stripes or something to differentiate them. It seems pointless to have 2 wires that would just be connected together. Give me a link or the actual brand/model number and I'll give more information.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range