*Product Description: Tri-rated Cable
*Rated Voltage: UL, CSA 600V, BS6231 (Uo/U) 600/1000V.
*Rated temperature: 105Deg C (BS max. conductor operating 90Deg C for continuous use, with a limit of 15000 hours at 105Deg C)
*Conductor: Flexible stranded plain annealed copper wire(Class 5) to BS6036;
*Insulation: Plasticised Lead Free/RoHS* 105Deg C PVC comply with the UL, CSA Standard tests, Flame retardant to BS4066 Part 1.
Passes UL VW-1 & CSA FT1 vertical flame test.
*Uniform insulation thickness of wire to ensure easy stripping and cutting.
*Resistant to acids, alkalis, oils, moisture and fungi.
*We can manufacture the following size,0. 75mm, 1. 00mm, 1. 50mm, 2. 50mm, 4. 00mm, 6. 00mm, 10mm, 16mm, 25mm, 35mm, 50mm, 70mm, 95mm, 120mm;
*Colour: according to customers' requirement.
*HS code: 85441100
- Q:What are the national standards involved in mining cables?
- The first, the size of the embedded hole should be designed in the bathroom before the decoration; second, leakage protection switchgear wiring should be installed before the shower room to consider good, so as not to rework; Third, the shower room style according to the bathroom layout Fourth, the shower room must be connected with the building structure to be strong; Fifth, if the installation of the shower room has been installed before the water supply system and tiles, the best custom shower room.
- Q:Can KVV control cables be used for home heating?
- Try to do the cable in the other pipelines above, if it can not do so, then the cable can be in the following. Crossing with different pipelines requires different processing. For example, with the thermal pipeline cross, the thermal line in addition to the original insulation layer, the intersection also need to add insulation tube. No matter what the pipeline intersects the cable, either at the cross or the cable is covered with a protective tube, or other piping plus a protective tube, plus an isolation layer such as a cement tile. For details, please refer to the National Standard Atlas. The intersection in accordance with the national standard to maintain the required distance, the general cable from the other pipeline is greater than 0.5 meters distance.
- Q:Wireless network receiver access USB extension line did not respond!
- In the low-voltage circuit below 36V, the cross-sectional area of the conductor is not simply considering the safe current-carrying section, taking into account the line drop caused by the length of the transmission line. The cross-sectional area of the wire must also meet the rated voltage supplied to the load side after the voltage drop
- Q:Is the RVV power cable also called a cable?
- Are you referring to the design of the length of the control cable reserved? Also refers to the number of cable cores reserved? Design the length of the reservation, the number of cores is also reserved.
- Q:Ordinary set-top box and Skyworth LED TV how even? I have three jacks on the rear side of my TV.
- 2.5 square aluminum can withstand the maximum 10A current, the maximum load of not more than 2200W, but in the heat is not good temperature environment is not used.
- Q:What are the characteristics of Teflon heat shrink tubing
- Hello, generally there are templates, steel, concrete, masonry, plaster, doors and windows, finishing and other sub-projects
- Q:I would like to ask the LCD TV component line red, blue, green three-color line and audio around the channel, video correspondence is what?
- Hello: - ★ . "the scene can not be fixed, with a very tight tie in the cable through the transformer line up" ... ... emergency use is entirely possible. - . need to pay attention to the problem: through the heart of the current transformer (temporary cable tie is firmly tied to the wire through the transformer) to install, to prevent the secondary wiring screws touch the other wire, To prevent measurement is not accurate. - ★ . pay attention to the second line of the line to be strong, to avoid open circuit. The secondary conductor shall be of 2.5 square copper wire (not less than 2.5 square meters).
- Q:The working principle of the new force seeking the magnetic proximity switch
- If the words are used, the difference is not true if the front is the control cable, followed by the power cable
- Q:380V36 kW electric tube current is the number of how much need to open the air, contactors and wires?
- AF high temperature installation line, temperature level is much higher, ordinary residential do not need so well. This line is usually used in military industry. The Materials are usually made of silver-plated wire, tinned wire and the like, and the use of fluorine plastic. BV is the most common, the most commonly used cloth wire, suitable for general purpose. Material is only copper and PVC.
- Q:What is the difference between a power cable and an ordinary wire?
- Kbg tube should refer to the use of socket buckle connection technology to replace the traditional glue connection or welding construction, and no longer need to do jumper wire. KBG steel pipe by precision machining, double-sided chrome, both beautiful, but also a good anti-corrosion properties. No need to weld and set silk equipment, do not need to do cross the ground, no paint, eliminating the traditional welding and silk sets and other complex construction processes. Simply connect the straight pipe with the pipe and tube, threaded box connector connection pipe and junction box, positioning with a set screw can be tightened.
The company enjoys powerful technical strength, a group of high calibers on production and marketing, modern and scale production lines with advanced technology home and abroad, high precision and full function inspection apparatus, all these contribute a supper strong supply ability.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||70.00% Domestic Market
3.00% South America
3.00% Southeast Asia
1.20% Eastern Europe
1.00% North America
1.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Western Europe
1.00% Central America
1.00% South Asia
0.50% Mid East
0.50% Eastern Asia
0.50% Northern Europe
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;OHSAS 18001;CCC; CB; CE; SAA
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average