Application of High Quality Helical Rib Steel Wire
Low relaxation wire used for prestressed steel structures, such as construction of large scale highways, railroad, etc.
SIZE of High Quality Helical Rib Steel Wire
DIA. 4.0mm, 4.8mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm, 7.0mm, 7.5mm, 8.0mm, 9.0mm, 10.0mm.
Wire Cross-sectional Size
Tensile Strength Grade of High Quality Helical Rib Steel Wire
1470Mpa, 1570Mpa, 1670Mpa and 1770Mpa.
Packing of High Quality Helical Rib Steel Wire
Each coil is strapped by steel bands and fully wrapped in anti-rust paper & P.P woven sheet.
Coil weight: 1.7-2.2 tons.
Standard of High Quality Helical Rib Steel Wire
ASTM A421, BS5896, JIS G 3536, ISO 9001-2000 or according to customers' requirements.
- Q:what is better for gaming Wired or Wireless?
- Q:High voltage with small wire?
- Wire six does not care about voltage, it cares about current. Every wire has a speific Fusing current when it melts or in a coil it burns up the insulation and shorts out.
- Q:Wiring problem?
- Pull the lens and look at the bulb. If it is a 2 element bulb then it will work, if it is a single element it will not. If it is a 2 element then one of the wires is turn and stop light and the other is tail light. It will use a body ground in that case. On your trailer harness you will have a brown wire, that is tail lights, the turn and stop light (same wire) will be either green or yellow depending on what side of the trailer you are on. The white wire is ground. The turn and stop light will be much brighter than the tail light so just twist the wires together and see which is which. You can hook the white wire to the mounting screw of the light fixture to be sure you have a good ground.
- Q:How does one determine the load wires from line wires when there are multiple wires running to an outlet box?
- you do not. and repeat do not as this is a botch job, get a qualified electrician, before some person is electrocuted.
- Q:Are WIRES expensive? ........?
- Copper wire is probably the most expensive, but you only need 3 feet of it. Best to buy it by the foot and not by the reel. Home Depot has it. Or you can find it online (OKorder for example) as scrap wire but then you've got wait time, shipping, etc. If you know the gauge (thickness) you need, Home Depot will tell you on the phone how much it would be for 3 ft.
- Q:Does lime wire mess up your computer??r=1224456006?
- I by no ability had any problems with Limewire messing up my pcs overall performance in my view, yet once you're asking approximately your pc's protection, there are different pretend downloads which will provide your pc viruses. My terrific suggestion is to preview the record in the past you end the obtain. If Limewire is rather messing up your pcs overall performance, uninstall it. in the experience that your pc maintains to run slowly, verify for viruses...
- Q:2007 Outlander Navigation brake wire?
- Are okorder.com's outlander section for a posts on how to disable.
- Q:how does the temperature effect the resistance of the wire?
- Cold decreases the resistance. Anything becomes more stable with cold temp. which calms down atoms so they are more condensed or alligned which allows easier conductivity of electricity. You computer chips uses materials whose atoms are already condensed or alligned to carry these 'messages'. Research shows atoms' basic properties can be altered with extreme cold temperatures.
- Q:How to wire sprinkler valves?
- well if you have a few extra strands in the cable, they may be used in the future if you add on to the sprinkler system with more valves. or to help troubleshoot wiring problems. no need to cap the unused wires, just cut them and leave them our company leaves enough of the wire in the valve box, to be able to pull out the connection for service. make sure you leave enough wire to service the valves and their connections easlily.. we then wrap the unused cables around the used wires and the connections. keeps the valve box nice and neat, and ready to be serviced if needed. the next set of valves, the best way is to cut the whole cable and splice them back. it is just easier. again, make sure you leave a good bit of wire in the box so you can service it easily. i work on sprinkler systems for a living. one pet peeve is when a connection is not in the valve box, but inthe ground around it, b/c some one cut the wire too short.then i will have to dig up the connnections and repair them, instead of just doing it through the valve box without messing up the customer's yard. and by the way, grease caps arent the best way of sealing wire connections. the best way for irrigation is with the orange wire nuts, and seal them with Dri-Splice. from my dad's over 20 years of expericence and my last few years, this is the best way. good luck and hope this helps.
- Q:What does because I had a wire from (random person ) mean?
- That's from the day of telegraph messages; it was the urgent medium.
N-RIVER,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of wire rod, the annual capacity of the wire rod is 5.6 million mtons.The mian product is high speed wire Φ5.5mm－Φ19mm, the ecnomic and technical norms is living in the same industry advanced level of domestic.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been aimed to provide our customers qualified products and good service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2,500 Million
||America, Japan, England, Germany, Korea, South Aisa and Southeast Aisa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 900,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;
|Product Price Range