High Quality Helical Rib Steel Wire
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or L/C
- Min Order Qty:
- 20TON m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- Base On Order m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Application of High Quality Helical Rib Steel Wire
Low relaxation wire used for prestressed steel structures, such as construction of large scale highways, railroad, etc.
SIZE of High Quality Helical Rib Steel Wire
DIA. 4.0mm, 4.8mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm, 7.0mm, 7.5mm, 8.0mm, 9.0mm, 10.0mm.
Wire Cross-sectional Size
Tensile Strength Grade of High Quality Helical Rib Steel Wire
1470Mpa, 1570Mpa, 1670Mpa and 1770Mpa.
Packing of High Quality Helical Rib Steel Wire
Each coil is strapped by steel bands and fully wrapped in anti-rust paper & P.P woven sheet.
Coil weight: 1.7-2.2 tons.
Standard of High Quality Helical Rib Steel Wire
ASTM A421, BS5896, JIS G 3536, ISO 9001-2000 or according to customers' requirements.
- Q:i already tried wiring this light, but it didn't work. I always thought black wire to black, white to white and ground to ground. i connected the light fixture black wire to the three black wires (as shown in image) and the light fixture white wire to the three white wires, and connected ground wires together.when i flipped on the breaker, the light came on with the switch on off and the breaker tripped. i'm assuming this is wrong and i provided an image as i see in my ceiling mount. Can somebody kindly direct me how to properly connect the light fixture to these wires. thanks!
- without seeing the ceiling fixture container and wiring myself, i may well be hesitant to propose you as to what the greater wires are for. I anticipate which you mean the sector on the ceiling has those wires in them, not the ceiling fixture which you obtain, on account that that could have had a wiring diagram that explains what the wires may well be for. If I had to guess, i might say that the sector contains 3 wires because of the undeniable fact that it is going to have had a ceiling fan that operated on a various substitute than the easy, or possibly the easy is additionally controlled from 2 particular switches on unique aspects of the room, or may well be the two one in each of those. Do you have gotten an AC voltage tester to verify which wires are sizzling (stay) and which at the instant are not? I hate to propose this, although by potential of and massive your great wager is to conform with the wires back to their source to look what they're for. Do you have gotten a faux ceiling you are able to open up? Do the wires pass into the attic or crawlspace the place you ought to look at them jointly as not having to tear open the gypsum board or plaster ceiling? you ought to easily positioned all the whites mutually and all the blacks mutually, and verify the grounds are in place, hoping they have a reason. although now not information what they're there for is a sturdy thank you to rationale an electric fire. and that i'm specific doing that could now not be authorized via your close by electric development codes.
- Q:i have a 1989 Nissan 240sx and im trying to install an aftermarket Pioneer radio (DEH-P20), my car only has 2 speaker which are in the front right and left side doors, i've gotten many wiring diagrams to help me install it and im pretty sure i have connected the wires correctly. the only problem is that after i got done connecting it, the radio wont power on.. if theres a defective power wire, what can i do to fix it? and also, where EXACTLY do i connect the Ground wire? oh and why does the car wires have multiple same colors for example, theres like 3 light blue wires non striped from the car, etc.?thank you
- Hello, I too are having a problem with the radio on my 90 240SX. The old radio was working but it did not have a cd player. So I bought another radio and wiring harness and connected everything. But the problem is there is no power to the new radio. I checked the fuse uner the dash and it was OK. So I plugged the OLD radio back and now even the OLD radio does not have power. What is going on? Please help.
- Q:I want to know what the definition is of a hot wire gauge.
- I would need to hear this term used in context. It could mean the gauge of the 'hot' wire which would refer to the size of the wire being used to conduct the positive ('hot') flow of electricity.
- Q:Wire runs from breakers to a wall outlet along the garage wall
- you need ot use ordinary romex of a guage that will serve the power draw you intend it for and a breaker to match. i fyou already have breakers you intend to use, be sure to use the proper guage of romex so as to not have an electricsal fire. furhter, you usually have to enclose romes, it cannot be exposed along a wall if it comes from the breakerbox. you can get romex in conduit at home depot, etc.
- Q:1989 Honda Accord LxWhat is the wiring Diagram for the Stock stereo wiring harness?Just pulled out the old Stereo wanna put my deck in there now but i dont know the cars harness colorss.
- Check out a Chilton's manual for that car.It may be at your local library to view, not sure that they will let you check that out if they have it.Hopefully they have a color copying machine so that you could photo copy the schematic and take that with you.
- Q:my radio was stolen i'm trying to put in a old radio in but when someone stoled my radio they cut the wires so now i can't tell what go,s where can someone please help? it's a ford f150 pu trck w/ 4 speakers i just need the wire color codes to hook-up,plus thy stole the manal to the trck too. please help.ty
- 2003 Ford F150 Truck Car Radio Stereo Wiring Diagram Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Light Green/Pink Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Black/Violet Car Radio Ground Wire: Black/Green Car Radio Illumination Wire: Light Blue/Red Car Stereo Antenna Trigger: Blue Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Gray/Light Blue Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Tan/Yellow Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): White/Light Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Green/Orange Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Orange/Light Green Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Light Blue/White Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Orange/Red Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Pink
- Q:I have some salvaged wire from a computer power supply and would like to know it's break-down voltage rating. Most hookup wire is rated at 600 volts but unfortunately, all computer stuff is now made in China. The repair job of a vintage piece of equipment requires wire that can withstand 300 VAC.
- Well as it turned out, wire ratings are stamped on the jacket and after a quick look-up, determined salvaged wire from the typical computer power supply is rated for 300 volts.
- Q:I had recently closed up an outlet by taking the four wires and capping them off. Only to find out the two of the wires were for the ceiling fan power. I have a black and a white wire newer travelers to the ceiling fan, and two old cloth wires which look black. I do have an electrical tester and just want power for the fan, I will cover up the outlet. What wires go where ?
- Wire nut the old hot wire to the black and the old neutral to the white. Connect the grounds together also. Find which is the old hot with your tester. Not with your finger. Good grief.
- Q:I needed a new tail light for my trailer. The aftermarket tail lights only came with two wires sticking out the back, one red and one black. The stock tail light that broke had 3 wires and so does the harness on the trailer end. People have told me that even though it is different it will work. Do I join the two hot wires together with the red wire and then the return wire to the black? There is no wiring diagram avalible and I dont have the money to replace then entire lighting system. Thanks for your help.
- Pull the lens and look at the bulb. If it is a 2 element bulb then it will work, if it is a single element it will not. If it is a 2 element then one of the wires is turn and stop light and the other is tail light. It will use a body ground in that case. On your trailer harness you will have a brown wire, that is tail lights, the turn and stop light (same wire) will be either green or yellow depending on what side of the trailer you are on. The white wire is ground. The turn and stop light will be much brighter than the tail light so just twist the wires together and see which is which. You can hook the white wire to the mounting screw of the light fixture to be sure you have a good ground.
- Q:Wires in the dash*Radio constant*Radio Switched*Radio illumination**please match these up with the options below**Wires on the stereo itself*Dashboard Light Dimmer Switch*Amplifier Remote or Power Antenna (Positive +)*(fuze) yellow memory (negative -)*(fuze) red 12v (positive +)if someone could please help that would be great-since the wires were replaced i cant go by color
- Car radio wire constant to stereo yellow memory. Car radio wire switched to stereo red 12v positive. Car radio wire illumination to stereo Dashboard Light Dimmer Switch. Don't forget to ground the black wire on the unit to the ground wire from the car harness. An extra ground strap to the chassis is a good idea also. If you don't have an amp or a power antenna, cap off the blue Remote/Antenna wire.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|Above US$ 2,500 Million
|America, Japan, England, Germany, Korea, South Aisa and Southeast Aisa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|Above 900,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered;
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like