Quick Detailes of Stainless Steel Razor Wire:
|Material:||Stainless Steel Wire|
|Type:||Barbed Wire Strand |
Specifications of Stainless Steel Razor Wire:
|HS Code:|| 7217100000|
|Surface: ||PVC; Electro or Hot dipped galvanized|
|Material:||Steel or stainless Steel(430; 304, 316, 316L) |
|Plastic film inside and outside weaving bag, or use carton box, using pallet or according to customer requirments|
|Delivery Detail:||15-30 days for a 20' or 40'HC after confirmation|
Razor type barbed wire is widely used in high-grade residence district, warehouses, prisons and in military fields and other sites requiring severe fencing and security.
Packaging & Delivery
Film inside and outside weaving bag, or use carton box, using pallet or according to customer requirments
- Q:i have two 8 gauge wires...?
- Two 8-gauge wires combined are equal to a 5-gauge wire, but that should be close enough for that amp. Make sure each wire has its own fuse near the battery; 40-amp fuses would be a good choice. If you capacitor is connected to ground, and your amp is grounded, then you don't really need a wire between the capacitor's ground terminal and the amp's ground terminal. It doesn't hurt anything, though. If the only ground wire at the amp is the one that runs to the capacitor, then you're better off connecting the amp ground directly to chassis metal.
- Q:How do I reattach wires accidentally cut on my headphones?
- to add to Generic John's post ..pay attention to the color of the wires. one will most likely have no cover to it ,thats the neutral. so it would be for example ..red to red,white to white , neutral to neutral
- Q:how to correctly wire a chandalier?
- How many lamps (bulbs) does it have? Larger chandeliers are capable of being switched on/off in layers (so you might have 3 switches for a 12-lamp fitting) All you can do is trace the coloured wires to each lampholder to ID live/neutrals (Multimeter with power OFF)
- Q:Wiring Multiple LEDs?
- You have the voltage requirements for the LEDs, but a current requirement (and hence a measure of power consumed) would be useful. Find this out. Regarding power source, a battery that satisfies the requirements below will suffice... You have a choice of wiring in series or parallel. Parallel means effectively a branch of wire per LED (voltage over each LED is battery voltage; current into each is battery current divided by number of LEDs), while series means one long wire going through them all (battery current goes through them all, voltage over each is battery voltage divided by number of LEDs). Depends on the presentation you want, and what you are using them for. When you decide which wiring type you want to use, just make sure the wires you buy are sufficient for carrying whatever current you predict will be flowing through each. Have fun :p
- Q:my dryer has 3 wires(yellow, white, blue) but my plug has 4 wires(red,white,green,black)which go where?
- hook the white greens together they are your ground. yellow blue are your power as well as the black red these do not matter which they go to. The reason you have 4 wires on 1 then 3 wires on the other is older dryers stoves used only 1 ground as where newer ones have 2.
- Q:Spilled soda on wires ?
- Specify wires.
- Q:what is a hot wire gauge?
- I would need to hear this term used in context. It could mean the gauge of the 'hot' wire which would refer to the size of the wire being used to conduct the positive ('hot') flow of electricity.
- Q:wiring schematic for harley L.E.D. tail light?
- My tail light wires are black,, blue and red/white stripes , 2001 Road King police. , which is for brake light?
- Q:Amp Wiring?
- Okay, well the higher the watts the amp pulls the large cable you will need. My system pulls 500 watts (RMS) (1000 peak) and when i had it installed they ran 4 gauge wire from the battery to the amp, then used a separation block (4 gauge input and four 8 gauge outputs) to knock down the 4 gauge to 8 so it could connect to the amp. Usually the gauge wire that is the input size for the amp would be the wire you would want to run from the battery to the amp, unless you are running multiple amps. basically larger the amp=larger the wire needed hope this helps
- Q:My pinball machine is supposed to be grounded, but the wire from the pinball machine has only two wires.?
- Used to love to play pinball in this one bar that would give you a beer if you got so many points. I got good at pinball. (That was back in my drinky too much days.) Funny thing is, I can't play worth a damn now that I'm sober. I went to this great arcade with my nephews a year and a half ago - big ol' thing on the Oregon coast - and am looking forward to doing it again this summer. I love arcades, but we don't have one where I live now.
NEW AGE ,we are a factory which is specially in glavanized wire, razor wire, barbed wire etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ more than 10,000,000
||U.S.A., Australia, Mexico, Canada, Japan and Korea s.,etc
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||less than 50 People
||Above,1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Above 3 producce line，80 units machine
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range