Hot Rolled Wire Rod
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- XINGANG PORT,China
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 25 Tons m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 100,000 Tons per Month m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specifications of Hot Rolled Wire Rod:
Steel Grade: Q195/235, SAE1006-1018B Standard: ASTM, GB
Diameter: 5.5mm, 6.5mm, 7mm,8mm,9mm,10mm,12mm,14mm
Diameter tolerance: +/-0.3mm 6.5mmcan be drawing into 2mm/8.0mmcan be drawing into 3mm
Type: Drawn Wire Brand Name: HSKY Technique: Hot Rolled Place of Origin: China Mainland
Please kindly find our chemistry of our material based on SAE1006B as below for your information
|Chemical Composition (%)
Please kindly find our chemistry of our material based on SAE1008B as below for your information
|Chemical Composition (%)
Usage and Applications of Hot Rolled Wire Rod:
After hot-rolled the products shaped into coil and delivery as finished product, including round, square, rectangular, hexagonal and so on. Since most of the products are round, it is generally called wire rod. Carbon steel wire rod is widely used in construction and manufacturing. Carbon steel wire rod is mainly used for reinforcement of reinforced concrete and welded structure or reprocessed (roberts , nail, etc.) materials, especially used to produce wire drawing, welding electrode, nails, spring, electronic, precise machinery parts and so on.
Packaging & Delivery of Hot Rolled Wire Rod:
Packaging Detail: products are packed in coil and then shipped by container or bulk vessel
Each coil weight: 2-3MT
Delivery Detail: within 45 days after received deposit or LC.
Label: to be specified by customer, generally, each bundle has 1-2 labels
Trade terms: CFR, CIF
Hot Rolled Wire Rod in Container
Hot Rolled Wire Rod in Bulk Vessel
1. Our products are produced according to national standard (GB), if not, supply according to national standards (GB) or agreement as customer required.
2. Other Grade and Standard carbon steel wire rod we can supply:
Grade: H08A, 30MnSi, 62B-82B
Standard: AISI, BS, JIS, DIN
The Minimum Order Quantity of these products is high, and need to be confirmed.
3. We can not only supply carbon steel wire rod; if you need anything about building materials, please contact us.
4. Please send us your detail specifications when inquire. We will reply to you as soon as possible. We sincerely hope we can establish a long stable business relationship.
- Q:Im wiring my pioneer deh x3600ui to my pontiac grand am gt 2002 directly without a factory harness. Any diagrams out there i can use? The red wire on my pioneer is for the ignition but i cant find that wire on the pontiac.
- Some okorder /
- Q:The wire in my headphones broke right next to the jack plug. I had a pair of crappy earphones that I have cut up as a replacement jack plug but no matter what I do I cant get any response. Is it because headphone wires are not compatible with earphone wires?Thank you
- Wires are wires. They are definitely compatible. The problem is that if the wires you are replace are made of cheap components then the sound quality wont be great. Also if you aren't getting any response then you have either wired it up wrong or you have damaged the speaker drivers and they now no longer work. Make sure you have connected the ground to the ground on the jack and the positive to the positive. Look around on google for a wiring diagram
- Q:My home is wired for the thermostats with two wires (red and white). I have acquired a new thermostat that requires a Red, White, and Common wire. Using the white wire in that position will power the unit up but it won't trigger the heat. Is there something that can be put in line that will allow this thermostat to work without rewiring the house?
- Connect a new piece of 3 wire to the existing 2 wire and pull it through the wall by pulling the 2 wire. Of course if it gets stuck you will need to measure how far you pulled to know where to cut a hole in the wall. Cutting a hole in the wall if needed, isn't a big deal you just put the piece back, screw or nail it down (cut so you have studs on both sides to reattach it later) tape and plaster and paint.
- Q:hi can anyone help i am currently building a 50cc scooter up from scratch i have most parts but ive started on the wiring does anyone know where i can get a wiring diagram also what wire recharges the battery from the magnetic pickup thanks
- Here okorder /
- Q:i have a 2002 hyundai sonata and i need to find a wiring diagram but i cant find it at all, please help
- a haynes repair manual for your car at an auto parts store it should have what you need look to see before you buy it
- Q:I live in a condo and Im trying to wire a new light. When I wire it, it stays on constantly despite hitting the switch.The wiring Im dealing with is as follows.At the switch on the wall, there is a red wire, brown wire connected to the switch. A green wire connected to the box in the walll behind the switch.In the ceiling there is a brown wire, green wire, and a white wire wrapped with an unstripped red wire.Coming from the fixture are black, white, green.Ive tried connected black-brown, white-white green-green but the light stays on no matter what. Also tried white-brown, black-white, green to bolt. Still the same thing happens.Not sure what to do.
- the red and brown are probably positive (red) and the brown (neg) The green is probably a ground wire. You can go to the hardware store. Home Depot or Sears or Ace etc and get a small tester and then touch it to the wires. It will come with instructions and you can also ask the sales person in the electrical dept.
- Q:I have a 2002 Chevy blazer 4.3 motor we'll I found some wires that look like trailer wires on the back of the car and I'm trying to connect a 4flat trailer plug in. So the wires are following on the car. Yellow is left blinkerGreen is right blinkerBrown is running lights Blue is brake lightsWhite groundSo the 4 flat wires are as following White groundYellow is left turnGreen is right turnBrown is taillightsSo my question is how can I get my brake lights and running lights on the trailer plug in. Cause I have 5 wires on my vehicle and only 4 on my trailer plug. Please help
- You have to splice into the rear brake / turn signal / running light wiring and splice in the trailer harness cable. @jo, If you have a separate (blue) brake light circuit, you will need an adapter module to connect the 4 wire up.
- Q:i am going to be installing a flood light outside, i am running the wire on the outside of the house. i have down some small electrical work light outlets and switches but not sure on running wire. i was looking at lowes at outdoor wire and there are different size gauges. just wondering what size or gauge is best to use for an outdoor flood light?
- Previous answer was partially correct. There are building codes depending on your local government. Some outside wires have to be in conduit, some have to enter and exit the ground in conduit, others do not require it. However, the wire size is associated with the circuit breaker that you are going to attach it to and the length or distance away from the circuit board it is going to be. Don't try to save money and buy indoor wire however, stick to the heavier outdoor coated wire. It is best to buy a higher Gage and not use it all then to buy a Gage that is too small.
- Q:I'd like to know what quot;wiremeans when it refers to computers. Is it the computer itself or the Internet?
- Need context to answer your question. Can you give us the complete sentence in which the word appears? EDIT: Thanks for the clarification. Over the wire or Across the wire refer to the days when things were done by telegraph, which was a wired way of communication in the days before computers. If an announcer is, say, 70 years old, he might still use the expression, even though it would now mean that he just got the news. And he would have received it by phone or via computer.
- Q:i got a fi bl 15dual 2 subwoofer. im wiring it down to 1 ohm.now for the problem. lets say im wiring the positive terminals together. am i suppose to wire it all with positive wire or can i also use negative copper wire? i used two positive wires and one negative wire to hook up the three positive terminals. is this bad? do i need to make all of them positive silver wires?
- however way tou ire them as long as they're placed into the comparable amp they each get that plenty output. So 2 subs @ a million ohms is 1000w rms ea and a couple of subs @ 2 ohms get 750w rms ea
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|Above US$ 750 Million
|Middle East; Southeast Asia; east asia; Africa
|ISO 9001；ISO 14001；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|50% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|Above 1,500,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM servise offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like