Applications of High Quality Indented PC Steel Wire
Low relaxation wire used for prestressed steel structures, such as construction of large scale highways, railroad, etc.
SIZE of High Quality Indented PC Steel Wire
DIA. 4.0mm, 4.8mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm, 7.0mm, 7.5mm, 8.0mm, 9.0mm, 10.0mm.
Theoretical weight- g/m
Wire Cross-sectional Size
Lay Length (Lg)/mm
Tensile Strength Grade of High Quality Indented PC Steel Wire
1470Mpa, 1570Mpa, 1670Mpa and 1770Mpa.
Packing of High Quality Indented PC Steel Wire
Each coil is strapped by steel bands and fully wrapped in anti-rust paper & P.P woven sheet.
Coil weight: 1.7-2.2 tons.
Standard of High Quality Indented PC Steel Wire
ASTM A421, BS5896, JIS G 3536, ISO 9001-2000 or according to customers' requirements.
- Q:1992 Lexus ES300 Stereo Wiring Diagram/Schematic?
- ur best bet is to take off the door cover and look at the speaker and go off the colors u see going into the speaker
- Q:Wiring up an amc ignition coil?
- HI use a test light.. hook it up to ground and turn the ignition on. one wire should be hot that goes to the + of the coil. then have someone turn the switch to start (I'd disconnect the wire from the solenoid to the starter so it don't turn ) the test the other two wires one of them should be hot now. that also go the the + of the coil. The last wire well go to the - side of the coil.. You may ask why to hot wires to the coil... one only supplies like 5 to 9 volts to the coil which is all that is needed to run the motor. The other supplies a full 12 volts which is needed for start up only. good luck Tim
- Q:Where I can get paperclip wire.?
- Paper Clip Wire
- Q:Where can i find a 88 300zx stereo wiring diagram that lists all colors and what they go to?
- good luck with that.. i put a new head-unit in an old pontiac firebird.. none of the colors matched the stero harness.. the cars were all browns and whites and strange colors you dont usually see... i ended up using a volt meter to find what was power and ground and all that.. then just trial and error for the speaker wires- what was front and rear.. and right and left. just messed around for about an hour til it worked. no internet access at the time... probably would have been helpful....
- Q:98 dodge dakota stereo wiring diagram, what are the speaker wire colors?
- 1998 Dodge Ram Pickup Stereo Wiring Constant 12V+ Red Switched 12V+ Red/White Ground n/a Illumination n/a Dimmer Orange/White Antenna Trigger Yellow Antenna Right Front Front Speakers 6 x 9 Doors Left Front (+) Dark Green Left Front (-) Brown/Red Right Front (+) Purple Right Front (-) Dark Blue/Red Rear Speakers 5 1/4 Side Panels Left Rear (+) Brown/Yellow Left Rear (-) Brown/Light Blue Right Rear (+) Dark Blue/White Right Rear (-) Dark Blue/Orange
- Q:Did I wire my car stereo wrong?
- A car stero needs 3 main wires Constant Power (Normally Yellow) for memory like radio presets Switched Power (Normally Red) Switched by the cars ignition so your radio turns on/off with your keys You can wire these two together as long as its a constant feed, youll just have to turn it off yourself... but then it will work when the ignition is off as well that way and Earth (Normally black) The rest of the wires if you pay attention you can pair them up to form the front speakers and rear speakers, it looks to me like... this is going to take sometime to get my head around ill edit it ounce ive worked it out... Either way youv got your red and black there thats positive and negative, it will turn on with those. How many speakers in the car, and are they orginal, I asume all wires have an open end? the four black and white ones sound like someones added them, and put non orginal speakers in.
- Q:1983 chevy 350 starter wiring?
- depending on how it was set up to the solenoid, you could have two or three wires, including the battery cable. that large wire goes from the b terminal on the starter to the battery positive. there is also an i terminal on some, that is a wire that goes from that terminal to the ignition coil indirectly for a full 12 volts or close to it while cranking. the last terminal should be the s terminal. it goes back to the ignition switch.if you only get a single solid click, i think the solenoid is a good potential for the problem. if you pull that off and remove the plastic cover at one end, you will find the moving contact section. either flip that copper piece around or use a fine file or sand paper to clean it up along with the contacts in the cap itself. after all of that is clean, reassemble and bench test it before you reinstall it. if it cranks over well and at high enough a speed, then install it. if not, check the battery and then maybe have the starter tested at a shop. if you reinstall it and it still only gives you a solid click, then see if you can crank the engine over with a socket on the crank. bolt. if that does not work, then pull all of the plugs and try again.
- Q:Electrical wiring help!?
- Not sure, but I think you used a 12 V bulb instead of a 110V.
- Q:Which guage power wire...?
- Run the 1 guage from the battery to the dist block then 4 gauge to the cap and 8 guage to the amp(s)
- Q:what are types of copper wire?
- Copper wire for electric/electronic cables has lots of categories, such as solid, stranded, coaxial, ribbon, power, small signal, stripline, flexible, twisted pair, and others. But your division into crafts/electric is not too useful, as either type of wire can be used for the other. You can use electric wire for crafts and vv. You can also get copper wire for construction use. .
N-RIVER,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of wire rod, the annual capacity of the wire rod is 5.6 million mtons.The mian product is high speed wire Φ5.5mm－Φ19mm, the ecnomic and technical norms is living in the same industry advanced level of domestic.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been aimed to provide our customers qualified products and good service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2,500 Million
||America, Japan, England, Germany, Korea, South Aisa and Southeast Aisa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 900,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;
|Product Price Range