Application of High Quality Plain PC Steel Wire
Low relaxation wire used for prestressed steel structures, such as construction of large scale highways, railroad, etc.
SIZE of High Quality Plain PC Steel Wire
DIA. 4.0mm, 4.8mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm, 7.0mm, 7.5mm, 8.0mm, 9.0mm, 10.0mm.
Wire Cross-sectional Size
Lay Length (Lg)/mm
Tensile Strength Grade of High Quality Plain PC Steel Wire
1470Mpa, 1570Mpa, 1670Mpa and 1770Mpa.
Packing of High Quality Plain PC Steel Wire
Each coil is strapped by steel bands and fully wrapped in anti-rust paper & P.P woven sheet.
Coil weight: 1.7-2.2 tons.
Standard of High Quality Plain PC Steel Wire
ASTM A421, BS5896, JIS G 3536, ISO 9001-2000 or according to customers' requirements.
- Q:outdoor wiring?
- you will want to run the wiring in pvc conduit or regular conduit if the wiring is going to be exposed. it all your going to run is the outdoor light you could use 14awg wire.
- Q:Physics Help! resistivity of a wire!!!?
- Voltage (Volts) = Current (Amps) times Resistance (Ohms) or V=IxR = R = V/I = 13/0.37 = 35.14 Ohms Resistance = Resistivity * Length/Area The longer the wire is, the more resistance it has. The larger the crossectional area of the wire (pi times radius^2), the less resistance it has Longer wires have more resistance, thicker wires have less 35.14 = Resistivity * 3.1/pi*0.0042^2 Resistivity = 35.14*pi*0.0042^2/3.1 = 6.281 x 10^-4
- Q:Tailight wiring help for 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650r?
- The wire that is hooked to the tail light BODY is the ground wire.One wire goes to the brake light switch and the other one goes to the tail light hot wire.With a test light you can determine where each one is to be hooked to.
- Q:what guage wire is that?
- Go with a guage bigger than the wire harness on the strobe. If you go too small of a wire it could put too much of a load on the wire. That will cause it to heat up and can catch fire if it gets hot enough. Like what sparky said, use a relay. I installed neons and strobes in my car using 10ga wire relays, and a power distribution block.
- Q:Does ground wire need 2b copper?
- The reason they use copper as it does not corrode...
- Q:Telecaster Wiring Guide?
- And it is hundreds of similar resources, which may indicate you haven't really used the search engines. Just enter search terms like: telecaster wiring, guitar wiring, guitar schematics, guitar wiring diagrams and so on.
- Q:Quick question about electrical wires.?
- What it sounds like is happening there is that the switch box is the main feed for the room. You have a set from the panel, a set for the light fixture, and a set that are downstream, such as for an outlet. You need to determine which set is which. Then cut a piece of black wire and a bare copper about 8 long. This is how the connections are made: TURN THE POWER OFF. Then connect all of the whites together with a wire nut. Connect the new bare copper to the other grounds with another wire nut. Then connect the black from the panel, the downstream black, and the short black together with another wire nut. The black to the light fixture and the black pigtail (short wire) connect to the 2 brass terminals on the switch. The bare copper pigtail goes on the green screw on the switch. Reinstall the switch in the box, turn the power on, and check your work. If the light stays on at all times, but the outlets only work when the switch is on, those 2 wires are reversed. Turn the power off, switch the wires, and you should be good to go. Hope this helps.
- Q:appliance cord hastwo black wires....?
- if its an american appliance there should be a black and white wire if the appliance is european then the ribbed black is the white wire and the smooth black is the black again I dont know what brand of appliance your working with and so on... It should also tell you in the instructions for the dishwasher... and if you dont have the instructions you should be able to get them for free from the appliance website...
- Q:air conditioner compressor fan stops, capacitor incorrectly wired?
- Hi, I looked at the schematic on-line. If you still have the original fan motor in the unit then you are correct. The center terminal on the capacitor should have the red wire from the T1 terminal of the contactor, the red wire from the compressor, and the purple wire from the fan. The FAN terminal should have the brown wire from the fan. The HERM terminal should have the orange wire from the compressor. The black wire from the fan and the black/blue wire from the compressor should lead back to the T2 terminal of the contactor. Again, that is if the motor is the original motor. If it was replaced at some point in time, the wiring colors can change from manufacturer to manufacturer, in which case it's possible that the new motor is wired correctly. There should be a diagram on the motor to show you the correct wiring configuration.
- Q:Is this a good wire for subs?
- 8g might be a little overkill. A 10g 2 conductor wire should be sufficient for nearly any application. Here's a link with more than anyone ever needs to know about speaker wire:
N-RIVER,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of wire rod, the annual capacity of the wire rod is 5.6 million mtons.The mian product is high speed wire Φ5.5mm－Φ19mm, the ecnomic and technical norms is living in the same industry advanced level of domestic.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been aimed to provide our customers qualified products and good service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2,500 Million
||America, Japan, England, Germany, Korea, South Aisa and Southeast Aisa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 900,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;
|Product Price Range